Is heaven on Earth?

Next Time

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2022
Between the Indian and Pacific Oceans
We've heard it in songs, church and the occasional movie, but is heaven really on Earth? As it appears to be an illusion because there is far more chaos and madness than there is peace and love.

In the past, I was asked a question by my boss, "do you believe we live in hell?" I said, "pretty much, as it all depends on how comfortable or terrible you make it for yourself."

Any thoughts?

We've heard it in songs, church and the occasional movie, but is heaven really on Earth? As it appears to be an illusion because there is far more chaos and madness than there is peace and love.

In the past, I was asked a question by my boss, "do you believe we live in hell?" I said, "pretty much, as it all depends on how comfortable or terrible you make it for yourself."

Any thoughts?
I think of life as a kind of boot camp for the soul....

There s a Zen story about a Samurai who asks a Zen priest whether hell and heaven exist.

Heaven and Hell.

Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed
'Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed

Any thoughts?
I believe that certain people who walk this planet give us an idea of Heaven. The first person who comes to mind is angel sounding singer Alison Krauss.

God bless you and the angel always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

I think of life as a kind of boot camp for the soul....
Ahh, you're on the money. You know what's going on.

Earth is a playground for us to experience life in 3 dimensions and the human condition in physical form. A place to learn and grow from our challenges, experiences and lessons. Once we get them all correct, our soul can progress to the next level of its evolution.

Last edited:
There s a Zen story about a Samurai who asks a Zen priest whether hell and heaven exist.
Heaven on Earth can exist. There are different 'Ages' that the planet and its inhabitants go through. We are currently transitioning between the Age of Pisces, the age of lies deceit and deception, and moving toward the Age of Aquarius, the age of love, peace, prosperity, abundance, justice, knowledge and truth.

Hell is the condition of the mind that has been created for us. Fear is what puts us there and controls us not to step out of its boundaries. Without fear, our possibilities would be endless as fear is what holds us all back and keeps us trapped in hell.

Any thoughts?

Belinda Carlisle has the answer.

Ahh, you're on the money. You know what's going on.

Earth is a playground for us to experience life in 3 dimensions and the human condition in physical form. A place to learn and grow from our challenges, experiences and lessons. Once we get them all correct, our soul can progress to the next level of its evolution.

I wouldn't be too eager to be "promoted" to heaven from earth. Death is putrescent, bloated, teeming, carrion stench waiting for winged talons to pick out rotted ripe eyeballs. There's no glory in that. Best cling to the flesh and this life with all ten fingers . . .

I wouldn't be too eager to be "promoted" to heaven from earth. Death is putrescent, bloated, teeming, carrion stench waiting for winged talons to pick out rotted ripe eyeballs. There's no glory in that. Best cling to the flesh and this life with all ten fingers . . .
Life is an illusion, it is the game we play with our VR goggles on. Our minds are the VR goggles that interpret what we see, feel, smell, taste and hear. Death is just the label given by those who want to control the narrative as being fearful of death. Death is where we are in our natural form/state as we are spiritual beings having a temporary physical experience.

Hanging onto life as if it's the be-all and end-all is fear promoting that notion of yours. Life and death are cycles of existence, they co-exist with one another. We are here on Earth to learn and when we're done, we move up a notch, moving closer to Source, but we keep repeating it if we don't get it right and it gets more difficult each time around.

There is Universe and within there is an extremely small energy bubble which is Materium and where Space exists in four dimensions and where we are for awhile .

Hyper Space surrounds Materium and this is effectively a leakage area where partial information of Universe is available for higher vibrating energy packages within Materium. Jesus type individuals .

The difference in energy between Universe and our four dimension Materium is so great that an eleven dimension essence as posited in the Quantum world is probably the nearest we have so far as a hint of what Universe might be -- , symbolically , in terms which we can vaguely understand .

In contrast , our idea of Heaven and Hell is crude and simple and bears no resemblance to the energy differences and transformation we will experience when the basic forces of attraction and its opposite come closer to balancing .
But as a temporary measure or picture, the idea of polarity expressed as Good ( positive ) and Bad ( negative) acts as a guide .
imho
The journey into Universe is over a multitude of Earth life time spans ( millions of years ) but will seem as a blink of the eye in Universe times . Or timeless to be more precise .

Any thoughts?
No! When Heaven comes to Earth Earth will disintegrate in firey flames

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it

It has been recorded more will go to hell than heaven because they will not accept christ free gift of salvation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back