Is heaven on Earth?

We've heard it in songs, church and the occasional movie, but is heaven really on Earth? As it appears to be an illusion because there is far more chaos and madness than there is peace and love.

In the past, I was asked a question by my boss, "do you believe we live in hell?" I said, "pretty much, as it all depends on how comfortable or terrible you make it for yourself."

Any thoughts?

IMO .....there is no Heaven on Earth....

Earth is a place where we come to learn hard lessons.... there may be good moments now and then.... or bad....

But Heaven is not from this Earth.

IMO .....there is no Heaven on Earth....

Earth is a place where we come to learn hard lessons.... there may be good moments now and then.... or bad....

But Heaven is not from this Earth.
From my understanding based on Hindu beliefs, there are different 'Ages' (cycles) that the planet/solar system moves through.

The smaller segments are the 'Zodiacal Ages'. From Aries through to Pisces, each one lasts 2083+ years and three of these make up a 'Yuga' Where you have Gold, Silver, Bronze and Iron 'Ages'.
Each 'Age' lasts 6250 years. The 'Iron Age' is the shittiest of them all, this would be considered to be "hell on Earth". Where we are transitioning to is the beginning of the 'Golden Age', the 'Age of Aquarius'. Being an age of love, prosperity, abundance, peace, knowledge, truth and justice. Whereas what we are leaving, is the 'Age of Pisces', the age of lies, deceit and deception.
To complete all the Ages takes 25000 years.

The 'Golden Age' in particular, the first 3rd of it would be considered to be "Heaven on Earth".

yugas-precession-lr.png

Forum List

Back