Zone1 Is God Really Going To Give Us New Names In Heaven?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just listening to something where the guy was saying that. What if we like our names and don't want a new one? Or does it even mean our birth names?

Revelation 2:17
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

I was just listening to something where the guy was saying that. What if we like our names and don't want a new one? Or does it even mean our birth names?

I don't think there are any names in Heaven April as that would imply individual identities and ego. In heaven, you return to and become one with the Supreme again, on Earth, you have a separate physical identity, the basis of sin--- separateness from God.

Then what would we all call each other?

You're still thinking in a limited, finite earthly sense. In heaven, there is no need to call each other anything because you are all one, like drops of water returned to the ocean. There is no individual identity, no passage of time, no up, no down, no distance, no space, no birth, no death, just one mind, one consciousness which encompasses all.

It is an entirely different, higher plane of existence. Your brain is made of billions of cells but they are all one mind, there is no separate identity for each cell.

Forum List

Back