Is Duck Dynasty the beginning of a Hot Religious War?

What combination of christian dominionist brainwashing, alcohol and excessive paranoia makes what is turning out to be a slick publicity stunt into the opening shots of a holy war? Things like this makes baby Jesus cry.

Are you denying documented history? Has not every communist regime banned religion at one point or another (including Islam and Judaism and others).

Yea, because Republicans are just dying for the right to call gays murderers and dogfuckers.

I think we will have the support of Vince McMahon and all the wrestlers from the WWE... Led by Triple H
And Stephanie McMahon Helmsly... I like our chances.

Wrasslin'? Are you for real? Do you actually follow that stupid crap? Don't believe I would have told that one.

OP- Nope, just the loudmouth redneck ignorami that make up 22 per cent of the USA, and half the GOP...Change the channel lol.

yuk.....yuk......yuk......

I cant stop laughing >>>

Gallup poll: Conservatives outnumber liberals - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Yes, the loudmouth redneck ignorami are counted as GOP conservatives...keep laughing, Gomer...on the other hand, more are actual liberals, by any other name...see 53 per cent voted for Obama...

What combination of christian dominionist brainwashing, alcohol and excessive paranoia makes what is turning out to be a slick publicity stunt into the opening shots of a holy war? Things like this makes baby Jesus cry.

Are you denying documented history? Has not every communist regime banned religion at one point or another (including Islam and Judaism and others).

Certainly but the US is only a communist nation in your paranoid syphilitic brain, Atheists do not want to kill Christians, they just want you people to not be so damned stupid and easily led by psychopaths.

Maybe we can persuade "The Rock" to join us....
He does possess the awesome power of the people's elbow! Killer finishing move.

Off the top ropes baby! Just a quck aside I was always amazed at the height he could get for being such a big guy.

I love love love.................................can you smell..........................what the rock is cooking?

Certainly but the US is only a communist nation in your paranoid syphilitic brain, Atheists do not want to kill Christians, they just want you people to not be so damned stupid and easily led by psychopaths.

Oh you have an athiest creed now?

The East and West coast Libs against the Midwest and Southern forces...Nice!

That would be over before it even got started. The NYC and LA type city slicker libtards would run out of food in a matter of days after we stopped the trucks from entering cities, and they'd all be killing each other for the last pack of Oscar Mayer hotdogs and bottle of water left in a store. All we'd have to do out here in the heartland is pick off the occasional straggler, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Last edited:

I have a highly developed sense of ethics based on years of study (including the bible). It's why I am a progressive. I do not look to morally challenged televangelists, roid brained pro wrestlers and opinionated hillbillies for guidance. Turn off the TV and crack a book every once in a while and maybe you too will be able to not get distracted by retarded publicity stunts like this.

Please people have been attacked for their religious views since before this nation was created.

I have a highly developed sense of ethics based on years of study (including the bible). It's why I am a progressive. I do not look to morally challenged televangelists, roid brained pro wrestlers and opinionated hillbillies for guidance. Turn off the TV and crack a book every once in a while and maybe you too will be able to not get distracted by retarded publicity stunts like this.

So because you have highly developed ethics, you associate yourself with a group of people who literally invented the propaganda that lead the greatest mass genocides in human history???

Where is that disconnect?

So because you have highly developed ethics, you associate yourself with a group of people who literally invented the propaganda that lead the greatest mass genocides in human history???

Where is that disconnect?
He's also a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Forum List

Back