Is Duck Dynasty the beginning of a Hot Religious War?

Biblical or not, he expressed his opinion. Had he been a Muslim, the mindless left would be praising him for doing that.

Yeah?

yeah. One only has to look at controversial speech and where it comes from. Pretty simple stuff. The new entitlement in today's PC world, is the right NOT to be offended by certain people. A comment from a reality show based on people calling themselves "rednecks" , verses Louie Farrakhan remarks ? Louie is embraced by the MSM and most of the mindless.

I love love love calypso louie, Pray tell what's he doing now to anger you?

Tell me you know that Louie, yes that Louie has been getting Farm Aid. No guff.

:lmao:

Yuppers he's been getting farm aid.

Biblical or not, he expressed his opinion. Had he been a Muslim, the mindless left would be praising him for doing that.

Yeah?

yeah. One only has to look at controversial speech and where it comes from. Pretty simple stuff. The new entitlement in today's PC world, is the right NOT to be offended by certain people. A comment from a reality show based on people calling themselves "rednecks" , verses Louie Farrakhan remarks ? Louie is embraced by the MSM and most of the mindless.

Who has "embraced" Louis Farrakhan?

Can you find a single post on this message board by a liberal defending Louis Farrakhan, on any topic whatsoever?

I love love love calypso louie, Pray tell what's he doing now to anger you?

Read the prior posts. He was used as an example to make a simple point. Why have the media and the mindless gone mad for a week over a statement by a goofy redneck, while they give Louie and others a pass on comments which are even more outlandish? I think you know the answer though. (kind of like the National Organization for Women staying silent on comments by Martin Bashir)

Forum List

Back