Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?

Well imo you seem to be against more healthcare, after school care, lifting the earnings cap for soc sec, immigration.

That's not really the same as cancel culture crap
Quote a post, diarrhea mouth.
BTW, retard, don’t equate immigration with trespassing.

Bill Maher is an old school Democrat. He is still a hardcore liberal but he actually cares about america.

He is still Hollywood though in a way and still relies on his need to appeal to that side by railing Republicans, bringing up trump for no reason at all and making snide back handed comments against conservatives in order to keep his viewer base on his show and for his standup routines.

Rogan is a liberal also, but he is more grounded and not so interested in appealing to Hollywood. He did that and is over it.

But if you're comparing Maher to this new breed of democrats then yeah he can be seen as a republican because they are so far left anymore they don't even care about america, only their own personal political and financial gain.

Bill Maher is an old school Democrat. He is still a hardcore liberal but he actually cares about america.

He is still Hollywood though in a way and still relies on his need to appeal to that side by railing Republicans, bringing up trump for no reason at all and making snide back handed comments against conservatives in order to keep his viewer base on his show and for his standup routines.

Rogan is a liberal also, but he is more grounded and not so interested in appealing to Hollywood. He did that and is over it.

But if you're comparing Maher to this new breed of democrats then yeah he can be seen as a republican because they are so far left anymore they don't even care about america, only their own personal political and financial gain.
It’s sad how accurate this post is.

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

The GOP is slowly dragging him into their liar kicking and screaming

It truly is a hideous and pathetic sight to behold.

Hilarious.
Anything to keep relevant and the money coming in.

I like juicy hamburgers if that's what you mean. Or if I had to choose which religion is more tolerant I'd choose Christians.

I stopped watching him years ago.
The religion of Heaven or Hell?
Good choice!
Obviously, you never read the NT.

Maher thinks being a mindless and gutless contrarian makes him cool, but it usually makes him look like a moron.

There's a problem with being a kneejerk contrarian. When one side is smart and moral -- the liberals -- then reflexively going contrarian against them will cause you to embrace immoral and stupid positions.

You know what's smart and brave? Taking the smart and moral position, regardless of what any side thinks. That's so not Maher.

You’re hilarious!

Too bad you can’t be banned for lying about my positions.
Now quote a post of mine that backs up your latest lie.
What did I misunderstand about your positions? And I might add that you called me a name, and I chose not to retaliate, because I really was interested.

Democrats have perfectly sane and reasonable positions on some things, and most are decent people. Maher's an asshole, but he doesn't hide it. Not the first comedian to do that.

imo you are blind to his skewrs. BUT THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE. YOU ARE SAYING HE PERSONALLY IS SOMEHTING OR ANOTHER to confirm your own bias. that's bs, he's a tv personality in it for the $

He's a boomer stoner. He's first and foremost a hedonist egotist
Nope.
I don't have a bias against the left in talking about this. It is not a bias to see the woke madness right on front of you.
Not seeing it - is a bias.
Boomer stoner... yep.
Hedonist and egoist... in a big way. No argument from me there.

And perhaps you are misunderstanding what I am saying.
I am disagreeing with the OP that he is "becoming Republican".... no chance of that.
His recent lamenting about how bad the left is today.... is because... the left is that bad today. Nothing else.

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

Hilarious.
Well he's white. So he will be taken down with the race card and all of a sudden women wl start popping out of wood works to tell everyone about sexcapades etc.

Guaranteed they have already been called racist for not going along with the woke narrative.

The religion of Heaven or Hell?
Good choice!
Obviously, you never read the NT.

Of Heaven and Hell. But not because of their particular myths, but for their current day tolerance of non believers in that they are no longer burned at the stake. Mahar is right about that.

Hilarious.

Maher is an idiot. Sure he makes an occasional good point, but he's a partisan hack for the TV set.

Bill Maher isn't the one who has changed. It's the Democratic Party that's flown over the cuckoo's nest.
It's not Democrats who were so deranged that they whipped themselves up into a violent frenzy and stormed the US Capitol, beating and maiming police officers along the way.

It's not Democrats who are plotting to, or being easily enticed into, storming State Capitols w/plans to kidnap and kill the Governor.

It's not Democrats who are cuckoo sir.

Snap out of your partisan stupor!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
What did I misunderstand about your positions? And I might add that you called me a name, and I chose not to retaliate, because I really was interested.

Democrats have perfectly sane and reasonable positions on some things, and most are decent people. Maher's an asshole, but he doesn't hide it. Not the first comedian to do that.
How about your positions nits. Are trans women real women or do you need to be a biologist to determine what a real woman is?

Hmmmm?

Forum List

Back