Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

The GOP is slowly dragging him into their liar kicking and screaming

It truly is a hideous and pathetic sight to behold.

Hilarious.
No, he was just a normal leftie. Keyword NORMAL. He's still a leftie but his party went wackadoodle fucking crackhead crazy

Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?​

Yes. By default. And your best conservatives are ex-democrats screwed over by the leftwing system until the glaring fallacies of liberalism are forced upon them.

Best of all, Bill doesn't need to lift a finger. All he has to do is STAY STILL and watch the asshole Left continue their insane trek off into crazy town.

If you're going to lie for the glory of fascism and brownshirt violence, at least don't lie so badly.

Your party has trained you for _years_ in the ways of being a flagrantly dishonest fascist skidmark. And that's the best lie you could come up with? Your party is very disappointed. They expect better lies from their apparatchiks.

Sure right lady, and we practice censorship too. The worst you are the worst we must be, right mammoth?

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

The GOP is slowly dragging him into their liar kicking and screaming

It truly is a hideous and pathetic sight to behold.

Hilarious.
No way. Why do members of the duopoly think all must be a D or and R?

It's not Democrats who were so deranged that they whipped themselves up into a violent frenzy and stormed the US Capitol, beating and maiming police officers along the way.

No, you just spent a week rampaging through every major city destroying property, setting shit on fire, and murdering 19 people in the process. And if you want to talk about assaults on the police, let's talk about him

It's not Democrats who are plotting to, or being easily enticed into, storming State Capitols w/plans to kidnap and kill the Governor.

True, you just shot Steven Scalise at a baseball game and assaulted Rand Paul, breaking a couple of ribs

Do you really want to continue this line of conversation because I assure you that you people are in no position to take the high road.

Of course he's a leftist so out of the gate his head misfires in nonsensical ways, other then anger too, why does MarcATL bold words without any rhyme or reason, and why does he have an avatar pointing to a head, is it symbolic of a personal goal?

Last edited:
Don't drink and post.

That was the only explanation I could come up with for that sentence. If you've got another, I'm listening.

Right, your loss is my drinking.

Who projects greater than a leftist? Rhetorical.

No, you just spent a week rampaging through every major city destroying property, setting shit on fire, and murdering 19 people in the process. And if you want to talk about assaults on the police, let's talk about him

True, you just shot Steven Scalise at a baseball game and assaulted Rand Paul, breaking a couple of ribs

Do you really want to continue this line of conversation because I assure you that you people are in no position to take the high road.
I do want to continue this line of conversation.

There are no Democratic politicians placating any of those people you listed, unlike what's going on in the Republican side of the spectrum.

They can't even call criminals criminal.

BTW, your list aren't Democrats, they're just angry, misguided people, unlike the Republicans that left the Trump rally and started beating the snot out of police b/c they wanted their guy, and yours, in charge.

TFOH hack....!!

526blog_kick.jpg

Sure Marc, articulate why; dumb fuck
We were talking about instances of partisans cheating, and you posted some irrelevant article about some washed up news hack talking about the police when I asked for instances of Democrats cheating.

You're a dunce.

Forum List

Back