Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

The GOP is slowly dragging him into their liar kicking and screaming

It truly is a hideous and pathetic sight to behold.

Hilarious.
Haha...big fat no

Nor has he become more conservative.

No, you just spent a week rampaging through every major city destroying property, setting shit on fire, and murdering 19 people in the process. And if you want to talk about assaults on the police, let's talk about him

True, you just shot Steven Scalise at a baseball game and assaulted Rand Paul, breaking a couple of ribs

Do you really want to continue this line of conversation because I assure you that you people are in no position to take the high road.
Right on dude! Remember al the democrats defending those people?

Me neither.

Remember the Trumpanzees defending the militia cosplayers who wanted to kidnap the governor?

Only all of them.

Please, go on.

uh - bill maher is a ' libertarian ' & always has been.

Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)

After Monica, the ‘Politically Incorrect’ host gets to the real issues: Super-model slights, Howard Stern’s jealousy and the importance of Jesse Ventura.​

By
DAVID WILD

You’ve been described as a libertarian.

I’m a libertarian.
The line I’ve always used is, I would be a Republican if they would. Which means that I like the Barry Gold-water Republican Party, even the Reagan Republican Party. I want a mean old man to watch my money. I don’t want a Republican to be funny. I don’t want him to be charming. Because government is a sieve that takes as much money as it can and gives it away, usually needlessly.
Checking in With Bill Maher (in 1999)

EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak

By The Deadline Team
June 18, 2011 3:11pm

MAHER: I don’t know Charlie Sheen well, but I spent a little time with him in 2009 and that guy is completely different than the one I’ve seen now. The fact is I’m a Libertarian who believes you should be able to do any drug you want. But don’t get all obnoxious and brag about it. That bothers me, the rubbing your fame and money in people’s faces — especially Charlie who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. I put Donald Trump in that same league of rubbing people’s noses in it. Trump and Charlie spend far too much time talking about how fucking fabulous they are.
EMMYS: Bill Maher's Longest Losing Streak

Haha...big fat no

Nor has he become more conservative.

We were talking about instances of partisans cheating, and you posted some irrelevant article about some washed up news hack talking about the police when I asked for instances of Democrats cheating.

You're a dunce.

No we weren't you fucking idiot, ADD?

Read post 94 & 104. You wrote one of them. Do you have split personalities? Perhaps you guys need a meeting, sort stuff out.

You have trouble following along too, and speak with nothing behind you.

That's what happens when blacks follow the Democrack's recipe. Excuses, empty words and an empty head.
You quoted me, dummy.

Racist, lobotomozed retards like you are a dime a dozen. You don't trigger anyone with your hillbilly mouth sharts.

It's not Democrats who were so deranged that they whipped themselves up into a violent frenzy and stormed the US Capitol, beating and maiming police officers along the way.

It's not Democrats who are plotting to, or being easily enticed into, storming State Capitols w/plans to kidnap and kill the Governor.

It's not Democrats who are cuckoo sir.

Snap out of your partisan stupor!

tenor.gif

You believe your highlighted words are significant. Too funny.

Where am I wrong hack?
Where am I wrong MarcATL? Give me one thing I said that was actually wrong? Want me to give the list of cities and ghettos that have been run by democrats and what happened in those cities, even after thousands of fund raiser resulting in billions of dollars to help those ghettos and all those ghettos GOT WORSE!?

I know, just because TRUTH makes you UNCOMFORTABLE, doesn't make TRUTH a LIE!! It's hard to accept and I know how paradigms work.

Give me the specific lie I told. Also, if you want to be patronized by me like your white democrat virtue signaling cohorts who think your people are too stupid to use the internet, then just keep listening to them about how sorry they feel for you.

I am not gonna do that. Nope. I will be waiting for that list of lies I told you.

Poor Bill, he desperately wants to remain a democrat but is more and more bewildered by a party that is devoid of reason and logic.

The GOP is slowly dragging him into their liar kicking and screaming

It truly is a hideous and pathetic sight to behold.

Hilarious.

I don't think he will ever be Republican but he is FAR from alone if he leave the Dems. Just read an article on a Quinnipiac poll that says the lowest approval for Biden is among YOUNG ADULTS.

It's going to be a smoking in November if this holds.

Forum List

Back