Is Bill Maher becoming a Republican?

Bill Maher is a quasi-libertarian professional instigator. LOL He makes millions by being against everything.

It's actually sort of cynical. Mort Saul, the Smother's Bros, Lenny Bruce ... were not tied to a single party, but they all had a defined view of society. Maher is more a terrorist. LOL
READ: "Going against everything" - means not blindly towing the line.

He's a ratings whore; that's where his payday is. Same with all of them. Look at all the peace loving hippies on Town Hall and talk radio now for examples.

Maher thinks being a mindless and gutless contrarian makes him cool, but it usually makes him look like a moron.

There's a problem with being a kneejerk contrarian. When one side is smart and moral -- the liberals -- then reflexively going contrarian against them will cause you to embrace immoral and stupid positions.

You know what's smart and brave? Taking the smart and moral position, regardless of what any side thinks. That's so not Maher.

And as usual the Jacobins send the Girondists to the guillotine.

l don't know about that. I was thinking the same thing when Fox started to have him on and he and O'Reilly were teaming up to do live debate appearances. It never panned out. I will say that Maher is a talented comedian. It's extremely difficult to make funny comedy out of politics. I hate it when amateurs try to do it like Ramond Arroyo that appears on Laura's show twice a week. I record everything I watch and just skip past that segment.
Raymond is not at all amusing.

READ: "Going against everything" - means not blindly towing the line.
He's selective. Pro-weed, pro-Israel, pro-defending Chris Mathews for sexual harrassment.

There's nothing remotely funny or consistent about his personal views. He is a pretty funny satirist. But there's no humanity like the Smothers Bros or Carlin ... just meanness

He's selective. Pro-weed, pro-Israel, pro-defending Chris Mathews for sexual harrassment.

There's nothing remotely funny or consistent about his personal views. He is a pretty funny satirist. But there's no humanity like the Smothers Bros or Carlin ... just meanness
Not at all.
I don't like Maher, main reason is he is FAAAAR more forgiving of problems caused by the left, than the right.
He has made himself look stupid plenty of times going after the right, to have one of his guest easily disputing his claims, when that happens he quickly shifts the point to something else. He deflects 90% of the time.
My point is, a guy who is as left as he is, which is pretty far left - that the modern liberals are so far out there - he can't find common ground with them.

Not at all.
I don't like Maher, main reason is he is FAAAAR more forgiving of problems caused by the left, than the right.
He has made himself look stupid plenty of times going after the right, to have one of his guest easily disputing his claims, when that happens he quickly shifts the point to something else. He deflects 90% of the time.
My point is, a guy who is as left as he is, which is pretty far left - that the modern liberals are so far out there - he can't find common ground with them.

That will change when he thinks he can predict which way the wind is blowing.

Maher considers himself a little edgy, but supporting dudes with lipstick and fake tits grooming our 5-year olds to hate their wieners is WAY past edgy.... you're out there with the .ooo4% fringe that probably should be in cages.

He's definitely been red-pilled lately and repulsed by the decadent filth offered up by the neo-marxist fringefucks.

He's not a sheep on the issues, so the wings are confused about him.
He has been Prog most of the time. And has helped to destroy the nation. With the swamp in full control now, the illusion of changing political views slightly has been ordered by the elites to their highly paid puppets.

Not at all.
imo you are blind to his skewrs. BUT THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE. YOU ARE SAYING HE PERSONALLY IS SOMEHTING OR ANOTHER to confirm your own bias. that's bs, he's a tv personality in it for the $

He's a boomer stoner. He's first and foremost a hedonist egotist

Forum List

Back