Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

I think you’re going to hell
It clearly states that in both bibles
The bible is fiction.

and if you advocate killing homosexuals you are violating the commandment, Thou shall not kill, aren't you?
The Bible clearly says you will go to hell
I don't believe in gods.

And FYI I'm not a homosexual I'm just not afraid of them like you are

I do like how you religious freaks justify violence in the name of your god though.

The bible is fiction.

and if you advocate killing homosexuals you are violating the commandment, Thou shall not kill, aren't you?
I don't believe in gods.

I do like how you religious freaks justify violence in the name of your god though.
It’s illegal and immoral and only hell and super aids awaits
And it’s just perverted and gross

The bible is fiction.

I don't believe in gods.

It’s illegal and immoral and only hell and super aids awaits
And it’s just perverted and gross

It is not illegal.

And there is no such place as hell.

And shouldn't you be letting your god decide what to do with gay people? Or do you think you speak for him or her?

Had a guy on Toob made a comment about Chirocrackers. He said he was gay as a MOFO, went in, got adjusted and came out 100% straight.

Procreation has everything to do with opposite sex attraction. If there were no opposite sex attraction, then humans would have died out long ago.
So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

Well since gueers can't procreate common sense says no.

So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?
I said none of that.

It takes a sperm and an ovum to produce a child.
Yes the human male produces sperm and the human female produces ovum. The female carries the developing human being. Thanks Capt. Obvious.
Do you really think that a small percentage of homosexuals are a threat to the continuation of the human race?

I can give you 7 billion reasons why they aren't

Do you really think that a small percentage of homosexuals are a threat to the continuation of the human race?

First, you make up shit about what I said, then you answer your own made up shit. Now run off and have a nice discussion with yourself. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

First, you make up shit about what I said, then you answer your own made up shit. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg:

Since it makes no difference to population why do you care if a small percentage of people are homosexual?

And I asked you a question that is not misrepresenting what you said.

Since it makes no difference to population why do you care if a small percentage of people are homosexual?

I really don't care if a person is homosexual you just assumed that. What I care about is promoting unnatural sexual behavior in young children. I provided links in a former post. Your question totally misrepresented what I posted and I told you why. You choose to ignore it.

I really don't care if a person is homosexual you just assumed that. What I care about is promoting unnatural sexual behavior in young children. I provided links in a former post. Your question totally misrepresented what I posted and I told you why. You choose to ignore it.

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

AND
I said none of that.
I was asking a question? If that is not what you saying, what are you saying. What is the point of harping on the reproductive issue? Of blathering about how gay people cannot "reproduce the normal way?

I suspect that it is an attempt to marginalize them, to make less a part of society, less human and to delegitimize their relationships. Sure you'll deny that too, but will not provide and honest answer either.

Let me point out that as with the issue that started this thread- the question of genetics- the issue of reproduction was never a big part of the debate on gays rights, at least not legally.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?

Another question, what should be done about all of those heterosexual singles and couples-that are far more numerous than the gay population- who, for whatever reason cannot have a child "the normal way" or just choose not to? Is your obsession with reproduction and less of an issue for them, and if so why?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back