Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.

I was asking a question? If that is not what you saying, what are you saying. What is the point of harping on the reproductive issue? Of blathering about how gay people cannot "reproduce the normal way?

Human reproduction is not an 'issue' it's a fact of life. Again you miss the point of the whole thread which poses a question as to whether or not homosexuality is genetic. My argument is that it can't be because there would be no reproduction of genetic homosexuals. Seems pretty obvious yet, you insist on ignoring a whole history of human existence.

I suspect that it is an attempt to marginalize them, to make less a part of society, less human and to delegitimize their relationships. Sure you'll deny that too, but will not provide and honest answer either.

OK "Inspector Clouseau" you have created a 'crime' and now you 'suspect' :cuckoo:

Let me point out that as with the issue that started this thread- the question of genetics- the issue of reproduction was never a big part of the debate on gays rights, at least not legally.

This thread is not about 'gay rights.' :cuckoo:

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system?

What to do about 'gay people' replacements in human society is not my responsibility. I am more concerned with children learning academics, not fake relative morality.

Another question, what should be done about all of those heterosexual singles and couples-that are far more numerous than the gay population- who, for whatever reason cannot have a child "the normal way" or just choose not to? Is your obsession with reproduction and less of an issue for them, and if so why?

Now you have gone down another of your rabbit holes. This thread is NOT about heterosexual singles.

It takes a sperm and an ovum to produce a child.
Yes the human male produces sperm and the human female produces ovum. The female carries the developing human being. Thanks Capt. Obvious.
No shit!! However, there is no requirement that both parents be biologically related to the child in order for them both to be the legal parents . Two men can utilize a surrogate and a egg donor, two women can rely on a sperm donor. Its the same way that HETEROSEXUAL couples who have reproductive deficiencies have children, so I really have to wonder what you seem to be unconcerned about them.

No shit!! However, there is no requirement that both parents be biologically related to the child in order for them both to be the legal parents . Two men can utilize a surrogate and a egg donor, two women can rely on a sperm donor. Its the same way that HETEROSEXUAL couples who have reproductive deficiencies have children, so I really have to wonder what you seem to be unconcerned about them.
Another rabbit hole...meh.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people?
"We" don't need to "do" anything at all about gay people.
What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?
Adolf Hitler had a "final solution" to a problem that wasn't really a problem in the first place. Nobody is "prohibiting" gay people from marrying or doing whatever they want. The laws forbidding gay marriage only serve to prevent one man from taking advantage of another man and taking over his money and property in the butt. Other than that they're roommates and nobody gives a fuck at the county courthouse if some dude divorces and moves out and some other dude is suing because he can't afford the rent anymore.

Human reproduction is not an 'issue' it's a fact of life. Again you miss the point of the whole thread which poses a question as to whether or not homosexuality is genetic. My argument is that it can't be because there would be no reproduction of genetic homosexuals. Seems pretty obvious yet, you insist on ignoring a whole history of human existence.
First of all, you made reproduction an issue, and some how morphed it into the topic of genetics . Secondly, I have not missed anything and, in fact have addressed to issue of genetics extensively. I posted documented evidence that there is in fact a genetic component- although not a "gay gene' which you have chosen to ignore while continuing to bloviate about how it cant be genetic. And then this: "........it can't be(genetic) because there would be no reproduction of genetic homosexuals." What the hell does that mean? It makes no sense!! Are you acknowledging that there are genetic homosexuals, while denying that it is genetic. Or if you are saying that there are no genetic homosexuals , you do so without evidence. You seem very confused

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people?
"We" don't need to "do" anything at all about gay people.
What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?
Adolf Hitler had a "final solution" to a problem that wasn't really a problem in the first place. Nobody is "prohibiting" gay people from marrying or doing whatever they want. The laws forbidding gay marriage only serve to prevent one man from taking advantage of another man and taking over his money and property in the butt. Other than that they're roommates and nobody gives a fuck at the county courthouse if some dude divorces and moves out and some other dude is suing because he can't afford the rent anymore.
What in the name of bullshit are you jabbering about??

So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?
I said none of that.
I was asking a question? If that is not what you saying, what are you saying. What is the point of harping on the reproductive issue? Of blathering about how gay people cannot "reproduce the normal way?

I suspect that it is an attempt to marginalize them, to make less a part of society, less human and to delegitimize their relationships. Sure you'll deny that too, but will not provide and honest answer either.

Let me point out that as with the issue that started this thread- the question of genetics- the issue of reproduction was never a big part of the debate on gays rights, at least not legally.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?

Another question, what should be done about all of those heterosexual singles and couples-that are far more numerous than the gay population- who, for whatever reason cannot have a child "the normal way" or just choose not to? Is your obsession with reproduction and less of an issue for them, and if so why?

The problem is that the Gay Community has to recruit to get more members. When homosexuals keel over dead from aids or whatever, replacements are needed. That's why they get into the schools.

Strictly speaking, I don't care what you ram up your keister, and if you like to wear ladies' clothes, good for you. But you're an adult. Promoting homosexuality among children is just plain wrong.

When I was a kid, "Christine" Jorgensen was a noted weirdo who went on talk shows promoting sex change operations to Joe Pyne and David Susskind. But Joe Pyne was an adult- Mr. Jorgensen was as well. He was a WW2 veteran who came back and decided to have it lopped off. His choice, he lived life first, then made an adult decision to pursue the LGBTQ lifestyle.

Teenagers and children should be encouraged to normalcy. If ,later, as an adult, they want to dress in ladies undergarments on the weekend , hanging out at highway rest stops, who am I to say they shouldn't

This thread is not about 'gay rights.
Once again, you refuse to honestly state why you push the issue of reproduction while being unconcerned about heterosexuals who cant or won't "reproduce in the usual way" If not about right, what is it about? Stop being such a fucking coward and state what it is that you are really concerned about and what you would do about it.

What to do about 'gay people' replacements in human society is not my responsibility. I am more concerned with children learning academics, not fake relative morality.
Translation: You don't think that children should learn acceptance and respect for others who may be different and equality is "fake morality" And you are still evading the issue of why you are so concerned about reproduction, or for that matter genetics. All that you have been doing is denying my theories as to why, while offering nothin in your defense that makes any sense.

OK "Inspector Clouseau" you have created a 'crime' and now you 'suspect' :cuckoo:

This thread is not about 'gay rights.' :cuckoo:

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system?

Now you have gone down another of your rabbit holes. This thread is NOT about heterosexual singles.
No it is not. But I challenged you to explain why the issue of reproduction is important with respect to gays and apparently not a concern at all when it comes to others who can't or wont have children, and all that you can come up with is this evasive bullshit.

So are you actually saying that gay people do not have reproductive organs and that the only way to have children is for a man and a woman to "the normal way"??
AND
Are you saying that the presences in the population of about 4% of people who do not have opposite sex attraction is somehow a threat to the future of our species?
I said none of that.

So let me ask you this...... If the ability to "reproduce the normal way" is important, what do you suggest we do about gay people? What are the implication for society and our civil justice system? For instance, should they be prohibited from marrying?

The problem is that the Gay Community has to recruit to get more members. When homosexuals keel over dead from aids or whatever, replacements are needed. That's why they get into the schools.

Strictly speaking, I don't care what you ram up your keister, and if you like to wear ladies' clothes, good for you. But you're an adult. Promoting homosexuality among children is just plain wrong.

When I was a kid, "Christine" Jorgensen was a noted weirdo who went on talk shows promoting sex change operations to Joe Pyne and David Susskind. But Joe Pyne was an adult- Mr. Jorgensen was as well. He was a WW2 veteran who came back and decided to have it lopped off. His choice, he lived life first, then made an adult decision to pursue the LGBTQ lifestyle.

Teenagers and children should be encouraged to normalcy. If ,later, as an adult, they want to dress in ladies undergarments on the weekend , hanging out at highway rest stops, who am I to say they shouldn't
When did you first become aware of you gayness and became so terrified that you found it necessary to denigrate and demean gay people at every opportunity to convince yourself and other that "I am not gay"?

Two men can utilize a surrogate and a egg donor, two women can rely on a sperm donor.
Too many mutilated test tube babies have abnormal sexual organs. Female fetuses are shot up with testosterone and force to grow up with beards and masculine bodies for the pleasure of the ladies and gentlemen of the gay district. Male fetuses are circumcised and castrated as choirboys and killed off by the madams in their twenties and thirties. Artificial bovine growth hormones. Cute little girls grow up over six feet tall. It's all Planned Parenthood, KKK, the Karens, the Wall of Moms, the PDX Dad Pod, the Establishment, etc.

Two men can utilize a surrogate and a egg donor, two women can rely on a sperm donor.
Too many mutilated test tube babies have abnormal sexual organs. Female fetuses are shot up with testosterone and force to grow up with beards and masculine bodies for the pleasure of the ladies and gentlemen of the gay district. Male fetuses are circumcised and castrated as choirboys and killed off by the madams in their twenties and thirties. Artificial bovine growth hormones. Cute little girls grow up over six feet tall. It's all Planned Parenthood, KKK, the Karens, the Wall of Moms, the PDX Dad Pod, the Establishment, etc.
Good fuck God!

1600723761445.png

Can you throw a little more dung at the wall to see if anything sticks??

Another rabbit hole...meh.
And STILL you will not actually and honestly state what you position is with respect to gays, and reproduction. Just more evasive horseshit. It's a rabbit hole that you dug,

Translation: You don't think that children should learn acceptance and respect for others who may be different and equality is "fake morality" And you are still evading the issue of why you are so concerned about reproduction, or for that matter genetics. All that you have been doing is denying my theories as to why, while offering nothin in your defense that makes any sense.
It's not up to you to teach children about homosexuality. Children learn acceptance and respect from their family. Schools have no business teaching morality. You just want to recruit more gays and the best way to do that is to get them while they are young. It's obvious that's what you crave.

Last edited:
And STILL you will not actually and honestly state what you position is with respect to gays, and reproduction. Just more evasive horseshit. It's a rabbit hole that you dug,
I don't CARE about gays. Just as I don't care if a man wants to dress as a woman. Why do you care about shoving your homosexuality on society's collective ass?

HETEROSEXUAL couples who have reproductive deficiencies have children,
The Planned Parenthood test tube babies are borked and mutilated, with abnormal organs and sexual characteristics designed to pleas the ladies and gentlement of the gay district ...

Forum List

Back