Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

Homosexuals Working Hard to Recruit Our Kids.

"The homosexual drive for acceptance and approval is increasingly focused on recruiting in the public schools. California recently passed a law mandating that K-12 students be taught to "appreciate various sexual orientations."

"Christian members of the Westminster (California) school board are refusing to use this "diversity" curriculum and are being threatened with the loss of $40 million in state funding. Other states are also capitulating to the intense lobbying by sodomite activists."

Biased bigoted propaganda. Teaching children that LGBT people are human beings and deserving of rights and respect is not "recruiting" It is preventing kids from growing up to be frightened of those who are different from them like you seem to be, and it is giving kids who are questioning their sexuality and gender identity to discover who they are instead of having to repress their feelings, feel marginalized and rejected and eventually kill themselves.

What's wrong with teaching young men to fight for their manhoods , like Clint Eastwood did in the shower at Alcatraz? Why should sodomy be glorified?

I never said it had to be either or, you made that up. The OP poses the question "Is Being Homosexuality Genetic?" Even your own article says no one really knows.
Give me a fucking break! You are still ignoring the information that I provided that shows that it it far more complex then you can acknowledge or deal with

In addition, you have run from your implication that gay folks don't have the same instincts as others. Your words from post 179:

Therefore I can pose a thought that IF homosexuality were to be entirely genetic, then the person with that particular gene or set of genes COULD have no interest at all in the opposite sex and would not or could not procreate normally. That would most certainly mean that homosexuality would not be favored in nature.

Being attracted to persons of their own sex has NOTHING to do with procreation or parental instincts . Are you so fucking out of touch with reality as to not know that gay people desire to have and do in fact have children? They have all of the biological equipment to do so, just like others. And just like some heterosexual couples, they have to rely on what you consider other than "normal " means to have children. The longer this goes on, the more ridiculous you sound.

"The homosexual drive for acceptance and approval is increasingly focused on recruiting in the public schools. California recently passed a law mandating that K-12 students be taught to "appreciate various sexual orientations."

"Christian members of the Westminster (California) school board are refusing to use this "diversity" curriculum and are being threatened with the loss of $40 million in state funding. Other states are also capitulating to the intense lobbying by sodomite activists."

Biased bigoted propaganda. Teaching children that LGBT people are human beings and deserving of rights and respect is not "recruiting" It is preventing kids from growing up to be frightened of those who are different from them like you seem to be, and it is giving kids who are questioning their sexuality and gender identity to discover who they are instead of having to repress their feelings, feel marginalized and rejected and eventually kill themselves.
Hey, is having a dick stuck up your ass bad for you? Asking for a friend.
:asshole: :asshole: :asshole:

What's wrong with teaching young men to fight for their manhoods , like Clint Eastwood did in the shower at Alcatraz? Why should sodomy be glorified?
What is "manhood"

He's a catcher.

What is "manhood"

What is "manhood"

It means standing up for yourself. When a group of classmates accused me falsely of homosexuality in 8th grade, I picked the smallest kid in the group and punched him right in the face and we had it out. I was a small kid in 8th grade too.

The idea is to stand up for yourself and not accept the label of "gay"

Being attracted to persons of their own sex has NOTHING to do with procreation or parental instincts .

Procreation has everything to do with opposite sex attraction. If there were no opposite sex attraction, then humans would have died out long ago.

Are you so fucking out of touch with reality as to not know that gay people desire to have and do in fact have children? They have all of the biological equipment to do so, just like others. And just like some heterosexual couples, they have to rely on what you consider other than "normal " means to have children. The longer this goes on, the more ridiculous you sound.

The reality is that there are two sexes, male and female and it takes both to procreate. What is it about science they you are so quick to deny? Oh, and please try to stop calling me names. You only show your apparent lack of self control.

Last edited:

What is "manhood"

What is "manhood"

It means standing up for yourself. When a group of classmates accused me falsely of homosexuality in 8th grade, I picked the smallest kid in the group and punched him right in the face and we had it out. I was a small kid in 8th grade too.

Good fucking god! You punched him? Just more evidence of your sexual insecurity and confusion!

Procreation has everything to do with opposite sex attraction. If there were no opposite sex attraction, then humans would have died out long ago.
Bullshit! Have you not understood anything that I said? Apparently not . Gay people desire to have children and do in fact have children and are parents to those children . And in any case, the presence of homosexuality in no way portents the absence of any opposite sex attraction for most people, I find it hard to believe that you actually believe that bullshit.

Being attracted to persons of their own sex has NOTHING to do with procreation or parental instincts .

Are you so fucking out of touch with reality as to not know that gay people desire to have and do in fact have children? They have all of the biological equipment to do so, just like others. And just like some heterosexual couples, they have to rely on what you consider other than "normal " means to have children. The longer this goes on, the more ridiculous you sound.

The reality is that there are two sexes, male and female and it takes both to procreate. What is it about science they you are so quick to deny? Oh, and please try to stop calling me names. You only show your apparent lack of self control.
Give that shit a rest! Gay people have children in a variety of ways just like heterosexual couples who are not able to reproduce in the "normal way" They are not sterile and they have parental instincts. Is it possible that you don't get that? Or are you just playing stupid?

PS: What names did I call you? I questioned you intellect based on the content of your post, That is all that I did and it was appropriate

What is "manhood"

What is "manhood"

Good fucking god! You punched him? Just more evidence of your sexual insecurity and confusion!

Cut me a break, I was in 8th Grade. Kids in 8th grade get into fights all the time at school. I wasn't confused at all. When the other boy called me a homosexual, I knew I wasn't and knew to respond and defend my manhood.

What is "manhood"

What is "manhood"

Cut me a break, I was in 8th Grade. Kids in 8th grade get into fights all the time at school. I wasn't confused at all. When the other boy called me a homosexual, I knew I wasn't and knew to respond and defend my manhood.
Good fucking God. Everything that you say just confirms the fact that you have serious problems and you cant even see that,

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
Homosexuals do not "recruit"

Nowadays, probably not nearly as much. The media glorifies homosexuality to such a degree nowadays, as well as the existence of gay organizations like Act Up and the Boy Scouts , the need for face to face recruitment isn't as necessary.

They never did.

I guess I'm just not scared of gay people like you seem to be

I'm not fearful of homos at all, I'm confident in my ability to defend my own manhood. I'm just more concerned about the young people they seek to bring into their movement.

You can say its "natural" for someone to take it in the caboose or shove a gerbil up there. But I just don't see it and don't think it should be glorified.

Your examples are nonsensical.

Care to take a guess how many straight men end up in the E.R. every year because they "fell" and got something stuck in their asses?

u sick freak.
A man isn't that straight at all, if he is shoving live animals up his ass.

That's an urban legend
Nothing legendary about shoving animals up your ass you sick freak.

You don't know what an urban legend is either do you?

I bet you still giggle when people say boobies
I bet you scream when the gerbil dies, faggot.

The whole gerbil thing is a myth only morons like you believe it

Unfortunately, its not a myth. An acquaintance of mine that I used to drink with, his sister's boyfriend knew a fellow that worked for Cleveland Clinic and heard all about it. Saturday night is the night that the entire hospital proctology department is working at 100% capacity helping gay guys extricate gerbils from the alimentary canal.
So some guy I used to know told me when we were drinking that his sister's boyfriend knew a guy that told him some gay guy shaved a gerbil and shoved it up his ass.

That is the very definition of hearsay

The gerbil guy was treated at the Cleveland Clinic, one of the highly regarded centers for GI surgery in the world. That makes sense, I'm sure its a tricky procedure and you would want to have a proctologist with excellent depth perception. Sure, its technically hearsay, but the story fits and makes sense. https://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/oh/cleveland-clinic-6410670
It is hearsay therefore completely unreliable.

And it only fits and makes sense if you're stupid enough to believe it actually happened

No one had any reason to lie about it. In actuality, gerbils in the rectum has been popular since the 1990's when Richard Gere sought medical treatment for it. I remember the late, great Sam Kinison observing and commenting about the news.
Everybody lies.

If you are gullible enough to take hearsay as fact that's you'reproblem

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
Homosexuals do not "recruit"

Nowadays, probably not nearly as much. The media glorifies homosexuality to such a degree nowadays, as well as the existence of gay organizations like Act Up and the Boy Scouts , the need for face to face recruitment isn't as necessary.

They never did.

I guess I'm just not scared of gay people like you seem to be

I'm not fearful of homos at all, I'm confident in my ability to defend my own manhood. I'm just more concerned about the young people they seek to bring into their movement.

You can say its "natural" for someone to take it in the caboose or shove a gerbil up there. But I just don't see it and don't think it should be glorified.

Your examples are nonsensical.

Care to take a guess how many straight men end up in the E.R. every year because they "fell" and got something stuck in their asses?

u sick freak.
A man isn't that straight at all, if he is shoving live animals up his ass.

That's an urban legend
Nothing legendary about shoving animals up your ass you sick freak.

You don't know what an urban legend is either do you?

I bet you still giggle when people say boobies
I bet you scream when the gerbil dies, faggot.

The whole gerbil thing is a myth only morons like you believe it

Unfortunately, its not a myth. An acquaintance of mine that I used to drink with, his sister's boyfriend knew a fellow that worked for Cleveland Clinic and heard all about it. Saturday night is the night that the entire hospital proctology department is working at 100% capacity helping gay guys extricate gerbils from the alimentary canal.
So some guy I used to know told me when we were drinking that his sister's boyfriend knew a guy that told him some gay guy shaved a gerbil and shoved it up his ass.oid

That is the very definition of hearsay
did it hurt?
How could it when it never happened?
You aren't even a good lying faggot.
an you're an immature ignorant idiot

It’s a Mental illness too as genetics
Frankly I like how the Muslim World stops this repulsive and adherent lifestyle

Forum List

Back