Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
Dembots have been wrong about Russia, and defended Putin for over a decade....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

“It’s somewhat dated to be looking backwards,” playing off President Obama’s remarks that Romney was stuck in a “Cold War mind warp.” - Clinton

Vice President Joe Biden suggested Romney’s assertion might’ve been either a slip of the tongue, or an indication that he belongs to “a small group of Cold War holdovers.”

“Mitt Romney talks like he’s only seen Russia by watching ‘Rocky IV,’” - John Kerry

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow both mocked Obama’s then-opponent, claiming he was merely trying to copy Ronald Reagan.

“He read about Reagan’s private, outside-the-CIA cabal of team-B zealots who were telling him that Russia had all the stuff they didn’t have so he could justify a giant defense budget,” Maddow said.

Even the Demafascist propangandist jumped on :

“I don’t know what decade this guy’s living in,” Matthews said. “Is he trying to play Ronald Reagan here, or what?”

THE DEMAFASCIST HAVE BEEN PUTIN"s puppets for over a decade.

Hogwash, There was no plan from trump. He ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan 15th only to Flip-Flop when the Generals told him what a fuck up that would be considering we were still supporting the Afghan Army in the field. They said they needed 2500 troops for that mission. That's all they got. No troops or plan for the scheduled withdrawal by May 1st. That would be all left to the Military to plan and execute when Biden decided not to go back to war with the Taliban.
Let's see if we have this right. You say that TRUMP! proposed a plan, the generals said it wouldn't work, so TRUMP! listened to them and reworked the plan they had what they said they needed to get the job done. You call that a flop-flop (guess what you would have called it if he didn't listen to the generals). Then you also say there was no plan. And here I thought that Quid Pro was helplessly and blindly executing TRUMP!'s plan.

Which is it?

Dembots have been wrong about Russia, and defended Putin for over a decade....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

“It’s somewhat dated to be looking backwards,” playing off President Obama’s remarks that Romney was stuck in a “Cold War mind warp.” - Clinton

Vice President Joe Biden suggested Romney’s assertion might’ve been either a slip of the tongue, or an indication that he belongs to “a small group of Cold War holdovers.”

“Mitt Romney talks like he’s only seen Russia by watching ‘Rocky IV,’” - John Kerry

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews and Rachael Maddow both mocked Obama’s then-opponent, claiming he was merely trying to copy Ronald Reagan.

“He read about Reagan’s private, outside-the-CIA cabal of team-B zealots who were telling him that Russia had all the stuff they didn’t have so he could justify a giant defense budget,” Maddow said.

Even the Demafascist propangandist jumped on :

“I don’t know what decade this guy’s living in,” Matthews said. “Is he trying to play Ronald Reagan here, or what?”

THE DEMAFASCIST HAVE BEEN PUTIN"s puppets for over a decade.
Meanwhile back in reality...El-blob-O believed Putin's word over his own intel services. I forget...was this before or after GWB looked into the eyes of Putin and gauged his soul?

Meanwhile back in reality...El-blob-O believed Putin's word over his own intel services. I forget...was this before or after GWB looked into the eyes of Putin and gauged his soul?
are you suggesting the videos in the link didn't actually happen? wow

Trump didn't let Putin invade Ukraine. He armed the Ukrainians. He sanationed Putin, his policy wasn't one of "more flexbilty" with Putin. He owned Putin....not the other way around like Xiden, Obama, Clinton and the demafascist propagandist that did his dirty work.

Pat yourself on the back, you Russian stooge....Ukrainians are dead today because of your actions.

are you suggesting the videos in the link didn't actually happen? wow

Trump didn't let Putin invade Ukraine. He armed the Ukrainians. He sanationed Putin, his policy wasn't one of "more flexbilty" with Putin. He owned Putin....not the other way around like Xiden, Obama, Clinton and the demafascist propagandist that did his dirty work.

Pat yourself on the back, you Russian stooge....Ukrainians are dead today because of your actions.
Nobody "let" Russia invade the Ukraine.... they did it on their own and short of putting troops into the country, nothing would have stopped them. Forgive me if I'm wrong...but please link to the posts where you were wanting to send troops over there to stop it. Betcha can't.

And I continue to hope that we do not send troops to Ukraine.

Nobody "let" Russia invade the Ukraine.... they did it on their own and short of putting troops into the country, nothing would have stopped them. Forgive me if I'm wrong...but please link to the posts where you were wanting to send troops over there to stop it. Betcha can't.

And I continue to hope that we do not send troops to Ukraine.
nah man Xiden literally invited it

Trump had no say on Covid. Biden has say that caused Putin to invade Ukraine. This guy is like an anti christ to his own people. Promising unity and unicorns and delivering hell on earth to his citizens and now to the world.
Haha. What did Biden say that made Putin invade Ukraine?

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
What is it with you guys where words are more important than the bottom line? I just don't understand it. Under Obama and Biden, Russia has annexed or is annexing other countries. Under Trump this didn't happen. But, you would rather see Crimea and Ukraine fall and condemn it rather than not having this happen at all. It's Obama and Biden who need to be condemned for letting it happen.

What is it with you guys where words are more important than the bottom line? I just don't understand it. Under Obama and Biden, Russia has annexed or is annexing other countries. Under Trump this didn't happen. But, you would rather see Crimea and Ukraine fall and condemn it rather than not having this happen at all. It's Obama and Biden who need to be condemned for letting it happen.

You don't condemn the guy who gave the order to attack....

wow.

How many people does he have to butcher before they earn your condemnation?

You don't condemn the guy who gave the order to attack....

wow.

How many people does he have to butcher before they earn your condemnation?
That's just it with you guys. You condemn everything under the sun after it happens under your watch and you let it happen. How about not letting yourself get into a position where you have to condemn something? Ever think about that?

That's just it with you guys. You condemn everything under the sun after it happens under your watch and you let it happen. How about not letting yourself get into a position where you have to condemn something? Ever think about that?
Ahh, so if a crook robs a bank, you're all in favor of the crook taking as much as he can... after all, it's the cop's/security guard's fault they didn't stop them.

Right wing "logic" is as humorous as it is baffling.

Forum List

Back