Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Ahh, so if a crook robs a bank, you're all in favor of the crook taking as much as he can... after all, it's the cop's/security guard's fault they didn't stop them.

Right wing "logic" is as humorous as it is baffling.
I am more interested in the bottom line and could care less who is saying what or who is condemning what. The left value words over actual substance. What I care about is that Crimea was annexed under Obama. I don't care that the left condemned that. What I care about is that Russia is invading Ukraine under Biden. I don't care that the left condemned that. What I do take notice of though is that under Trump Russia didn't invade or annex anyone so condemning was unnecessary during that time. Did you happen to notice that?

I am more interested in the bottom line and could care less who is saying what or who is condemning what. The left value words over actual substance. What I care about is that Crimea was annexed under Obama. I don't care that the left condemned that. What I care about is that Russia is invading Ukraine under Biden. I don't care that the left condemned that. What I do take notice of though is that under Trump Russia didn't invade or annex anyone so condemning was unnecessary during that time. Did you happen to notice that?

Yeah, meanwhile you're cheering every Russian advance and won't condemn Russia for attacking a nation that was no threat.

Show us the quote of him "inviting".
'And it depends on what it does,' Biden continued. 'It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.'

A reporter followed up – giving the president an opportunity to walk back this blunder.

'Are you effectively giving Putin permission to make a small incursion into the country?' she asked.

The president laughed and said, 'Good question. That's how it did sound like, didn't it?'

its the all or nothing stuff that keeps me irritated, Had dinner last night with two very nice Republicans, one a Trump supporter. Its just two people out of millions but both support Ukraine. Just reaffirms my belief that there are many of us who have opinions & do not follow in lock step any one human being.

No. These are the guys he is killing. Ukrainian NeoNazis.

1646085080950.png

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
So who is supporting the fighting moron? Putin told the world that he wanted to put the USSR back together, was Biden napping again?

Forum List

Back