AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
vki8Yxl.jpg

Is American Racism Author Tim Wise Aware of America’s African American Child Care HEALTH CRISIS?

With all respect and sincerity I am curious to learn if my concerned, caring American neighbor and author Tim Wise, as well as my other responsible, caring American neighbors have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders...

...mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teens and adults engaging in homicidal and suicidal behaviors that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

Also, I am sincerely interested in learning if American Racism author Tim Wise, as well as my other responsible, caring, concerned American neighbors have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why during the 50s, 60s, and 70s virtually ALL American musicians of African descent were composing beautiful, classic American music art adulating, praising, adoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the MATERNAL HALF of our population...

...though in the 80s and beyond significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, as well as music recording artists of African descent BEGAN composing American music art hating, demeaning and disrespecting American teen girls and women as less than human *itches and 'hoes' unworthy of basic human respect?

I look forward to reading your reply with hopes we can begin an honest discussion about America's current National HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism.

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and repeat Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that through no fault of their own, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly the Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suicidal Thoughts for most of their lives.

I am writing about a Culture of Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment that I believe is impeding my American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildAbuse, #Poverty, #ChildMaltreatment, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GangViolence, #GunViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

VecuK27.jpg

Forum List

Back