Is Adam And Eve's Ethnicity White?

People slowly faded to white in the colder regions where they did better absorbing more sunlight. 5,000 year old Ice Man was certainly "white" for what it's worth. And there were indeed melting glaciers less than 100,000 years ago!

Oh sweet, external scientific validation :eusa_dance:
So youre saying that I was correct about whites only being 7k years old and you are claiming the last ice age covered Africa in ice?

Possibly, although Noah definitely did not exist. If he did, then the world would show evidence of being flooded in 3000 BC.

By 3000 BC, the skin color of most humans would have adapted so that most generations born above the equation would be Caucasian. There are a number of explanations for how Noah could be black, but they would rely on Noah being born in some place like Ethiopia, or not having ancestry in the land he was born at.

With no knowledge of where Noah was born or the skin color of his ancestors (again, he probably did not exist), I would say that claim is without merit.
There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?
Because white people like to think of themselves as important and a white person made the movie.
They could have used Will Smith and his massive ears.
Will Smith is Black and would have infuriated many inbred white people had he been cast as Noah.
Ya, Noah probably wasn't that goofy looking.

Adam was a big, strapping black man
Eve was a slightly overweight, blonde, white woman

There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?
Because white people like to think of themselves as important and a white person made the movie.
They could have used Will Smith and his massive ears.
Will Smith is Black and would have infuriated many inbred white people had he been cast as Noah.
Ya, Noah probably wasn't that goofy looking.
I agree. You whites are pretty goofy looking so Noah definitely wasnt white.

Which ice age?

All five of them :cuckoo:

Show us because thats not what science tells us. I know you hate science but facts are facts.

Africa was pretty much the only inhabitable continent during the ice age. Only someone truly ignorant would believe it was covered in ice. :laugh:

No it wasn't. We Seminoles were already here in America. We simply kept it secret because it was such a paradise, we didn't feel the need to migrate anywhere else.

Forum List

Back