Is Adam And Eve's Ethnicity White?

Maybe they had no ethnicity at all. Like all characters from religious books they're a just symbols.
I don't know what is their meaning but they're just symbols ;)

They are just myths, but whatever.

Asclepias believes that skin color did not evolve until 3000 years ago, so therefore he believes everyone in ancient history was black.
Nope. I (and science) said whites skin color didnt evolve until 7k years ago.

White people lived in europe not Africa or the ME.

The Blacks were in the Land of Nod. When Cain was kicked out after murdering his brother, he went into the Land of Nod and was so much more intelligent than the Blacks there, they made him king over them.
So Adam and Eve weren't the first people. Sounds reasonable.

Well actually, it's right out in the open for everyone to see. The Blacks haven't actually progress since Cain went into Nod and enslaved them. They remain backward and ignorant to this very day.

That's what the power structure wants us to believe and you've been successfully imprinted, but alas, you missed your time period, too bad.

Is this power structure you are speaking of the Free Masons or the Illuminatti? Perhaps it's simply the Obama and Clinton ADMINISTRATION?

I dont have to prove it. You have to prove its not possible

First off, I do not have to prove that your conjecture is not true. Despite this, I did go out of my way to point out all the ways your theory is absurd.

God, you are too much of a fucking moron to handle.

There arent too many caves out on the savannas of Africa.

What do you not understand about an Ice Age?

There was no Savannah. The world as we know it was formed by giant melting glaciers. If your theory is true, then Noah was living like an Eskimo.

Youre a block head because you think science is a fairy tale.

Science? :lmao:

I have been giving you only scientific fact. Yet you continue to maintain your fairy tale of a guy named Noah, who gathered all the animals of the world into a wooden Ark in a time when the world was covered in nothing but ice.

I dont have to prove it. You have to prove its not possible

First off, I do not have to prove that your conjecture is not true. Despite this, I did go out of my way to point out all the ways your theory is absurd.

God, you are too much of a fucking moron to handle.

There arent too many caves out on the savannas of Africa.

What do you not understand about an Ice Age?

There was no Savannah. The world as we know it was formed by giant melting glaciers. If your theory is true, then Noah was living like an Eskimo.
Yes you have to prove that people didnt use story telling to pass down knowledge before writing was invented. I gurantee you cant do it.

Dont get angry. Show me some proof that the ice age covered africa or even if it did it created caves that dont exist anymore.

You just said you didnt believe the bible. You should be consistent.

I am.

The only evidence for Noah's existence is the bible, and I am pointing out that history and common sense do not support the bible.

Pretty sure what you consider civilization is not what they thought was civilization.

My definition of civilization is a conglomerate of people that are settled down and not living like nomads.

Humans existed 100k years ago.

Humans did not have languages, houses, farms, and cities 100,000 years ago (during the end of the ice age). That would make her theory inconsistent with the tale the bible spins.
No the bible is not the only evidence. Being ignorant of other evidence is your fault.

Too bad you werent able to tell them that only your definition of civilization was the only one valid.

How do you know this? Did you live 100K years ago?

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughtta know.

Yes you have to prove that people didnt use story telling to pass down knowledge before writing was invented. I gurantee you cant do it.

Counter_49c297_5886436.jpg

Fun fact guys, Asclepias once said this

Asclepias said:
I do not play the white game of proof

Of course they were white...I saw it in the bible

Either way he was Black.

Possibly, although Noah definitely did not exist. If he did, then the world would show evidence of being flooded in 3000 BC.

By 3000 BC, the skin color of most humans would have adapted so that most generations born above the equation would be Caucasian. There are a number of explanations for how Noah could be black, but they would rely on Noah being born in some place like Ethiopia, or not having ancestry in the land he was born at.

With no knowledge of where Noah was born or the skin color of his ancestors (again, he probably did not exist), I would say that claim is without merit.
There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?
Because white people like to think of themselves as important and a white person made the movie.
They could have used Will Smith and his massive ears.

Either way he was Black.

Possibly, although Noah definitely did not exist. If he did, then the world would show evidence of being flooded in 3000 BC.

By 3000 BC, the skin color of most humans would have adapted so that most generations born above the equation would be Caucasian. There are a number of explanations for how Noah could be black, but they would rely on Noah being born in some place like Ethiopia, or not having ancestry in the land he was born at.

With no knowledge of where Noah was born or the skin color of his ancestors (again, he probably did not exist), I would say that claim is without merit.
There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?
Because white people like to think of themselves as important and a white person made the movie.
They could have used Will Smith and his massive ears.
Will Smith is Black and would have infuriated many inbred white people had he been cast as Noah.

Three-part origin of modern Europeans[edit]
Evidence published in 2014 from genome analysis of ancient human remains suggests that the modern native populations of Europe largely descend from three distinct lines: Hunter-gatherers who lived 45,000 years ago and most probably originated in the second human migration out of Africa into Europe, early agriculturists who moved into Europe about 9,000 years ago and mixed in, and finally a population of pontic-caspian steppe nomads who contributed DNA (and Indo-European languages) to a wide range of modern humans including native Americans.[58]
Early human migrations - Wikipedia

People slowly faded to white in the colder regions where they did better absorbing more sunlight. 5,000 year old Ice Man was certainly "white" for what it's worth. And there were indeed melting glaciers less than 100,000 years ago!
How many ice ages have we had and when did they occur?
At least five major ice ages have occurred throughout Earth's history: the earliest was over 2 billion years ago, and the most recent one began approximately 3 million years ago and continues today (yes, we live in an ice age!). Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago.

Fascinating topic.

People slowly faded to white in the colder regions where they did better absorbing more sunlight. 5,000 year old Ice Man was certainly "white" for what it's worth. And there were indeed melting glaciers less than 100,000 years ago!

Oh sweet, external scientific validation :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back