Is Adam And Eve's Ethnicity White?

You just said you didnt believe the bible. You should be consistent.

I am.

The only evidence for Noah's existence is the bible, and I am pointing out that history and common sense do not support the bible.

Pretty sure what you consider civilization is not what they thought was civilization.

My definition of civilization is a conglomerate of people that are settled down and not living like nomads.

Humans existed 100k years ago.

Humans did not have languages, houses, farms, and cities 100,000 years ago (during the end of the ice age). That would make her theory inconsistent with the tale the bible spins.

Either way he was Black.

Possibly, although Noah definitely did not exist. If he did, then the world would show evidence of being flooded in 3000 BC.

By 3000 BC, the skin color of most humans would have adapted so that most generations born above the equation would be Caucasian. There are a number of explanations for how Noah could be black, but they would rely on Noah being born in some place like Ethiopia, or not having ancestry in the land he was born at.

With no knowledge of where Noah was born or the skin color of his ancestors (again, he probably did not exist), I would say that claim is without merit.
There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?

For example I know light skin is only about 10K years in existence and white skin only 7k years in existence in europe.

If you accept that human beings have been around longer than 10,000 years, then you are acknowledging that I am correct about skin color evolving to its present state long before the start of verbal history.

You just said you didnt believe the bible. You should be consistent.

I am.

The only evidence for Noah's existence is the bible, and I am pointing out that history and common sense do not support the bible.

Pretty sure what you consider civilization is not what they thought was civilization.

My definition of civilization is a conglomerate of people that are settled down and not living like nomads.

Humans existed 100k years ago.

Humans did not have languages, houses, farms, and cities 100,000 years ago (during the end of the ice age). That would make her theory inconsistent with the tale the bible spins.
No the bible is not the only evidence. Being ignorant of other evidence is your fault.

Too bad you werent able to tell them that only your definition of civilization was the only one valid.

How do you know this? Did you live 100K years ago?

For example I know light skin is only about 10K years in existence and white skin only 7k years in existence in europe.

If you accept that human beings have been around longer than 10,000 years, then you are acknowledging that I am correct about skin color evolving to its present state long before the start of verbal history.
No. If that was true then whites would not have been a recent development.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

Last edited:
Either way he was Black.

Possibly, although Noah definitely did not exist. If he did, then the world would show evidence of being flooded in 3000 BC.

By 3000 BC, the skin color of most humans would have adapted so that most generations born above the equation would be Caucasian. There are a number of explanations for how Noah could be black, but they would rely on Noah being born in some place like Ethiopia, or not having ancestry in the land he was born at.

With no knowledge of where Noah was born or the skin color of his ancestors (again, he probably did not exist), I would say that claim is without merit.
There is no valid reason to believe Noah did not exist. He lived in a region near the Nile which would account for the "flood". The whole world would have appeared to have flooded. He was not Caucasian. He was Black. The area he was born in was populated by Black people.
Then why was Noah played by Russel Crowe, a white guy? Had to be a few crackers in the area, no?
Because white people like to think of themselves as important and a white person made the movie.

There is actually wide, scientifically accepted evidence of major flooding at the end of the last ice age. Noah's tale didn't have to occur the day before the story was recorded. Flooding disrupted civilizations all around the Mediterranean and probably elsewhere. Have a little respect for history.

The bible hints that Noah was born in 3000 BC.

If he was born at the end of the Ice Age, like you are suggesting, there would of been no civilization to destroy. The first civilization ever was Jericho, in 9000 BC, which was 11,000 years ago. The last ice age happened over 100,000 years ago.

Don't put on a clown show. You are the one who should have a little respect for history
Noah: The Flood
Black Sea deluge hypothesis - Wikipedia

I'm not putting on a clown show. You should watch Nat Geo more.

No the bible is not the only evidence. Being ignorant of other evidence is your fault.

Okay, what other evidence is there that Noah exists besides the bible?

All knowledge is a priori.

However, common sense dictates that the world would not of been sustainable for agriculture or human settlement during the last ice age.

Okay, what other evidence is there that Noah exists besides the bible?

All knowledge is a priori.

However, common sense dictates that the world would not of been sustainable for agriculture or human settlement during the last ice age.
Oral tales for starters.

Your common sense is more like ignorance. There is proof that humans have been around much longer than 100K years ago.

Oral tales for starters.

You cannot prove that an oral tale was passed down over 130,000 years (given that advanced language has only has existed for over 10,000 years), nor would that be considered evidence.

There is proof that humans have been around much longer than 100K years ago.

I never denied that.

However, human beings were living like cave men 100,000 years ago. They did not have cities and agriculture like the bible suggests, and therefore OldLady's theory that Noah lived 130,000 years ago is ridiculous.

Oral tales for starters.

You cannot prove that an oral tale was passed down over 130,000 years (given that advanced language has only has existed for over 10,000 years), nor would that be considered evidence.

I never denied that.

However, human beings were living like cave men 100,000 years ago. They did not have cities and agriculture like the bible suggests, and therefore OldLady's theory that Noah lived 130,000 years ago is ridiculous.
READ MY LINKS!

Oral tales for starters.

I never denied that.

I dont have to prove it. You have to prove its not possible.

Whites may have been living in caves but Africans were not. There arent too many caves out on the savannas of Africa.

Maybe they had no ethnicity at all. Like all characters from religious books they're a just symbols.
I don't know what is their meaning but they're just symbols ;)

They are just myths, but whatever.

Asclepias believes that skin color did not evolve until 3000 years ago, so therefore he believes everyone in ancient history was black.

Forum List

Back