CDZ Is 5th grade too early to learn about anal and oral sex? 5th grader given book that teaches about both…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

The book, or pamphlet is called “Perfectly Normal.”

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

To teach tolerance of others, you simply teach kids not to bully people who are
different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…

Typically, civilized societies have deemed any sexual indoctrination of children before puberty to be pedophilia.

With Jews the age is 13 - ie Bar Mitzvah. For Catholics it's 15 - ie Quinceanera.

The US viewed 16 as the age for most of our history.

The promotion of pedophilia by the democrats is a frontal assault on the nation.

Yes. Without a doubt.

Those promoting this are sexualizing children, and yes -- this is grooming. Those who support this are groomers. There is absolutely NO reason to discuss the particulars of sexual technique with children other than to groom them.

I was 9 when I began 5th grade. My Father would have flipped his lid if a subversive idiot were grooming me sexually at this age, as would any father of anybody I knew then.

The purpose of teachers is to teach children skills so when they graduate, they have those set of skills of proper english, writing, a language or two, math so they don't have to rely on a register to give change, how to drive, history, some science, and physical ed so they stay healthy instead of turning in to lumps or flesh. SEX ED is NOT the criteria. THAT comes from the parent or parents, and from giggling/sneaking looks at magazines their friends stole from their dad's secret stash.

But all that has changed now. NOW its grooming how to be interested MOST children are NOT interested in until they reach a certain age and then it is STILL the parents job to speak about the birds and bees.

q2ln7cph54b51.png

different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…
They might even have an Uncle Charlie.

I'd be having a serious one-on-one with whatever teacher gave my 5th grader such material.

And I'd be smiling in my mugshot, too...

The Chinese welcome and support the sexual education American children get. It will prepare them for the domination of their better educated Chinese masters.

5th Graders need to learn how to Jack Off

It is a valuable skill they can use their whole life

This is not the public schools responsibility....teach them how to survive and prosper and be a productive person not how to give a blow job....they will figure that out all on their own....

The purpose of teachers is to teach children skills so when they graduate, they have those set of skills of proper english, writing, a language or two, math so they don't have to rely on a register to give change, how to drive, history, some science, and physical ed so they stay healthy instead of turning in to lumps or flesh. SEX ED is NOT the criteria. THAT comes from the parent or parents, and from giggling/sneaking looks at magazines their friends stole from their dad's secret stash.

But all that has changed now. NOW its grooming how to be interested MOST children are NOT interested in until they reach a certain age and then it is STILL the parents job to speak about the birds and bees.
The lib teachers are obsessed with homosexuality more than math and science

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?
I think any reasonable person can answer that by asking themselves if they were ready to learn about anal sex at school when they were only 10 years old with puberty still years in the future?

Considering the amount of unwanted births and teen and pre-marital sex these days, do we really need to be taking away a child's innocence and childhood making children sexually conversant at an age when they should instead be looking forward to going to a big amusement park instead?

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
What school?

1650585170590.png

Forum List

Back