CDZ Is 5th grade too early to learn about anal and oral sex? 5th grader given book that teaches about both…

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

The book, or pamphlet is called “Perfectly Normal.”

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

To teach tolerance of others, you simply teach kids not to bully people who are
different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
Yes fifth grade is to early.

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
That's sexual harassment

Please state what school in what city gave a 5th grade student this book, and what is the name of the book? way to vague.

The Chinese welcome and support the sexual education American children get. It will prepare them for the domination of their better educated Chinese masters.
Yes, our male youth will be well prepared to play the role of a bottom to their Chinese masters. Plus they will view it as totally normal activity.

Forum List

Back