CDZ What Scientific evidence is there against white privilege?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
What scientific evidence is there against White privilege?

Not anecdotal, not theoretical, but Scientific.

I dunno, but here is what science, I mean Charles Darwin, said about colored folk

Sorry, I realize that Fauci claimed to represent all of science, not Darwin.

“At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”

Science holds all our truth, or at least, that is what democrats tell us.

Affirmative action, what BLM and antifa got away with in the name of their illusional quest of equality for Blacks, the fact that Biden felt compelled to pick unqualified Black women for VP and the SC, based mainly on their race and sex. The fact that peaceful White protesters from Jan 6 are still in jail while Black murderers are roaming our streets on bail. There are many more examples of preferential treatment for Blacks.

According to science, what is race?

What percentage of "blackness" makes you black?

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be Indian, so she used this on all her applications to get into school, or get a job, so that she was given preference over others

Then Trump began to mock her, saying she played the system and was not really an Indian. So she did a genetics test and proudly proclaimed that Trump was wrong, she was 1/1023rd Indian.

But then the Indian nation said that she needed to be at least 1/3 Indian to be considered Indian.

What does science say about all that?

Moreover, what the hell do we care?

According to science, what is race?

What percentage of "blackness" makes you black?

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be Indian, so she used this on all her applications to get into school, or get a job, so that she was given preference over others

Then Trump began to mock her, saying she played the system and was not really an Indian. So she did a genetics test and proudly proclaimed that Trump was wrong, she was 1/1023rd Indian.

But then the Indian nation said that she needed to be at least 1/3 Indian to be considered Indian.

What does science say about all that?

Moreover, what the hell do we care?
You should not care other than our society has a whole range of lame social constructs, few, if any, based in science to part us from our both our common sense and our tax money.

Well there might be little we can do about the money part but we can damn sure apply our common sense and reject out of hand the lame social constructs and self-loathing the uniparty wants us to engage in.

A simple "Ah, no, I don't think I'll be doing that" drives the social construct control freaks (on both sides) bonkers.

You should not care other than our society has a whole range of lame social constructs, few, if any, based in science to part us from our both our common sense and our tax money.

Well there might be little we can do about the money part but we can damn sure apply our common sense and reject out of hand the lame social constructs and self-loathing the uniparty wants us to engage in.

A simple "Ah, no, I don't think I'll be doing that" drives the social construct control freaks (on both sides) bonkers.
No, I think we should intently focus on the science of race and demand democrats either give us an adequate scientific explanation of what it means to be black or white because that is all they talk about

Remember, Biden chose a VP and a SCOTUS member on the basis of race and sex.

At the same time, they insist they can't define what a woman is, that is, according to the black woman appointed to SCOTUS

They should also ask her if she is "black", or does she need a geneticist to tell her?

No, I think we should intently focus on the science of race and demand democrats either give us an adequate scientific explanation of what it means to be black or white because that is all they talk about

Remember, Biden chose a VP and a SCOTUS member on the basis of race and sex.

At the same time, they insist they can't define what a woman is, that is, according to the black woman appointed to SCOTUS

They should also ask her if she is "black", or does she need a geneticist to tell her?
They can't give you something that does not exist as far as a scientific explanation of "race" goes.

Now they can as far as ethnicity goes but they are not the same.....There's only one race, the human race.

Nobody can even be "racist" as there is no scientific basis for it but they can be anti-white/black etc.

LOL.....I guess anti-black is simply not as sellable as "racist" and harder to use in conversation but it does not make it any less of a lie. ;)

They can't give you something that does not exist as far as a scientific explanation of "race" goes.

Now they can as far as ethnicity goes but they are not the same.

Nobody can even be "racist" as there is no scientific basis for it but they can be anti-white/black etc.

LOL.....I guess anti-black is simply not as sellable as "racist" and harder to use in conversation but it does not make it any less of a lie. ;)
Agreed, that is why we should demand an answer.

Never stop demanding an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back