CDZ Is 5th grade too early to learn about anal and oral sex? 5th grader given book that teaches about both…

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

The book, or pamphlet is called “Perfectly Normal.”

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

To teach tolerance of others, you simply teach kids not to bully people who are
different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
Do you have an actual school link or syllabus showing this book? Else it's made up hearsay.

Notice the very few leftist posters never answer the question.

They will only attack speaking in generalities but will never say "yes, this stuff should be available and taught in our government schools."

And more so with each passing generation
In the 5th grade the girls got a short film about menstruation. By the 10th grade I was curious about risque novels that were passed around the dorm. By the 12 the grade I was vaguely aware of homosexuality. Then I lost my virginity with a wonderful man and began a happy adventure.

5th grade is too early for in depth discussions about sexuality. but it shouldn't be banned outright. age appropriate talk is healthy. the more graphic stuff should be for high school.

In the 5th grade the girls got a short film about menstruation. By the 10th grade I was curious about risque novels that were passed around the dorm. By the 12 the grade I was vaguely aware of homosexuality. Then I lost my virginity with a wonderful man and began a happy adventure.
Why are you telling all of this not only to one complete stranger like myself but the entire internet?

5th grader brought a book home from school given out in his class……the book describes masturbation and talks about sex, and that you can put a penis in the mouth or anus…..

when I was in elementary school we had a sex Ed class….it simply talked about how male/female worked, and how sperm and egg meet to create a baby…

So, when the parents back then warned that this sex Ed would lead to teaching about homosexual sex, and other practices, they were right.

different from them….you can teach that sometimes kids have two dads or two moms without talking about specific sex acts…...this is not the agenda….the agenda is to sexualize children as early as possible…

So, again, is 5th grade too early to discuss oral and anal sex with children who are not your family?

I am hoping. This thread doesn’t get moved…..I avoided the more dramatic descriptions of these acts and went with the actual material handed out to 5th grade students…
Why wait until 5th grade? Start engineering their little minds for queer sex in kindergarten when their thinking is just starting to form. Democrats 2022!

They will only attack speaking in generalities but will never say "yes, this stuff should be available and taught in our government schools."
It's truly scary how in lockstep Democrats mob minds are. And what they're doing to children.

It's truly scary how in lockstep Democrats mob minds are. And what they're doing to children.
Democrats are preparing children for real life and telling them that not all people are the same and not all families are the same

Republicans are teaching them to hate those who are different

Democrats are preparing children for real life and telling them that not all people are the same and not all families are the same

Republicans are teaching them to hate those who are different
The grooming democrats are doing is not the "real life" decent parents want for their children.

I also oppose showing young children amputations, cancer patients with incontinences, or car accident victims dying. All real life, all inappropriate for young children.

Any adult who brings such subjects up with minors needs to be removed from society, and certainly kept away from children.

Typically, civilized societies have deemed any sexual indoctrination of children before puberty to be pedophilia.

With Jews the age is 13 - ie Bar Mitzvah. For Catholics it's 15 - ie Quinceanera.

The US viewed 16 as the age for most of our history.

The promotion of pedophilia by the democrats is a frontal assault on the nation.
Yup. They even came up with a name to make it sound more legitimate: minor-attracted people.

It is very noticeable, in this thread and others, that the pedophiles, groomers and their allies alternate between denying that any of this is happening, and then when presented with incontrovertible proof of it, either continue to deny anyway, or else suggest that there's something wrong with those of us who object to it.

Forum List

Back