IRS Investigating The Scourge Of Hollywood

You can cheer this too...all hail the Guberment

SNIP:
NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O’Keefe

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, January 23, 2014, 6:28 PM

When you can’t beat them – Take them to court.
It’s the progressive way.
okeefe
James O’Keefe undercover at the Occupy Wall Street commie camp in New York City.

Today conservative activist James O’Keefe III accused New York Governor Cuomo of targeting his group with document requests and a subpoena.
FOX News reported:

Conservative activist James O’Keefe is accusing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration of targeting his group with document requests and a subpoena, claiming the Democratic governor’s recent comments critical of conservatives “aren’t simply words.”

O’Keefe, whose Project Veritas is behind a series of hidden-camera investigations against left-leaning groups and causes, made the claims on the heels of the controversy over a recent Cuomo interview. In it, Cuomo blasted “extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay” and said they “have no place” in New York. He later walked back his remarks, and said they were being taken out of context in the media.

ALL of it here
NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O?Keefe | The Gateway Pundit

Before starting a thread such as this, you should probably know:

-is it the irs' job to audit 501c3 applications?
-is the irs in fact ignoring liberal applications for audit?

And your story, and likely you, doesn't really have a clue.

Zay are choost following orders! Ja!

And for the record you are a douche.

Coming for USMB's "The rabbi?"

Thanks!

Before starting a thread such as this, you should probably know:

-is it the irs' job to audit 501c3 applications?
-is the irs in fact ignoring liberal applications for audit?

And your story, and likely you, doesn't really have a clue.

Just to clarify the original complaint..

It was never a complaint about the IRS doing their job.

The complaint has to do with the IRS taking as long as 3 years to approve or deny a conservative group whereas progressive groups were given an answer in as little as 3 weeks but never longer than the "suggested" 3 months.

Now, if you get a denial you can adjust your business model and re-apply.

If you get no answer at all, there is nothing you can do but sit and wait.

As it pertains to the 2012 election, conservative groups were unable to get themselves approved and up and running in time get their message out strictly because the law wouldn't allow them to fundraise until they were approved.

Progressive groups, however, got their answers in plenty of time to re-apply if denied or fundraise if approved.

Now, you may not care because it did not affect you in any way shape or form for your candidate of choice was elected.

But as an American, you should be seriously concerned that the most feared branch of the government has the power to decide elections.

Whats this about candidates and shit?

The audit is necessary in the first place because the groups' political activities were supposed to be l-I-m-I-t-e-d.

And, if you had watched the hearings, you'd have known that the bola list was created as a direct result of the citizens united decision and the overwork/understaffing it created for the irs.

If there's a there there, where is it?

Not there.

So where?

Hyperbole.

huh?

Did you read my post?

The suggested time by IRS standards to complete the review for status is 3 months.

ALL progressive groups received their answer in as little as 3 weeks but no longer than 3 months.

Most conservative groups did not get an answer for as long as 3 years and no less than 6months.

If that doesn't concern you, then you are a typical selfish liberal who only cares about what is best for you.

You can cheer this too...all hail the Guberment

SNIP:
NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O’Keefe

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, January 23, 2014, 6:28 PM

When you can’t beat them – Take them to court.
It’s the progressive way.
okeefe
James O’Keefe undercover at the Occupy Wall Street commie camp in New York City.

Today conservative activist James O’Keefe III accused New York Governor Cuomo of targeting his group with document requests and a subpoena.
FOX News reported:

Conservative activist James O’Keefe is accusing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration of targeting his group with document requests and a subpoena, claiming the Democratic governor’s recent comments critical of conservatives “aren’t simply words.”

O’Keefe, whose Project Veritas is behind a series of hidden-camera investigations against left-leaning groups and causes, made the claims on the heels of the controversy over a recent Cuomo interview. In it, Cuomo blasted “extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay” and said they “have no place” in New York. He later walked back his remarks, and said they were being taken out of context in the media.

ALL of it here
NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O?Keefe | The Gateway Pundit

Umm,

james okeefe got caught deceiving the public via doctored footage. Rock with him, he is a bastion.

He probably got audited because he's as dumb as she is and doesn't know basic math.

a mathematical error is not what prompts an audit. A mathematical error usually results in the IRS rep contacting you or your third party preparer to inform you of the mathematical error if the correct number is in your favor, or a letter from the IRS demanding payment for the amount owed if the error is against your liability.

I was being facetious, genius.

No.

You took a cheap shot at a man you know nothing about in an effort to take a cheap shot at a public servant.

Bet that makes you feel like a big man.

Just to clarify the original complaint..

It was never a complaint about the IRS doing their job.

The complaint has to do with the IRS taking as long as 3 years to approve or deny a conservative group whereas progressive groups were given an answer in as little as 3 weeks but never longer than the "suggested" 3 months.

Now, if you get a denial you can adjust your business model and re-apply.

If you get no answer at all, there is nothing you can do but sit and wait.

As it pertains to the 2012 election, conservative groups were unable to get themselves approved and up and running in time get their message out strictly because the law wouldn't allow them to fundraise until they were approved.

Progressive groups, however, got their answers in plenty of time to re-apply if denied or fundraise if approved.

Now, you may not care because it did not affect you in any way shape or form for your candidate of choice was elected.

But as an American, you should be seriously concerned that the most feared branch of the government has the power to decide elections.

The audit is necessary in the first place because the groups' political activities were supposed to be l-I-m-I-t-e-d.

And, if you had watched the hearings, you'd have known that the bola list was created as a direct result of the citizens united decision and the overwork/understaffing it created for the irs.

Not there.

So where?

Hyperbole.

huh?

Did you read my post?

The suggested time by IRS standards to complete the review for status is 3 months.

ALL progressive groups received their answer in as little as 3 weeks but no longer than 3 months.

Most conservative groups did not get an answer for as long as 3 years and no less than 6months.

If that doesn't concern you, then you are a typical selfish liberal who only cares about what is best for you.

Your if/then doesn't apply to me.

That's your self absorbed world of labels.

The IRS scandal is a phony one.

I'll be right back to say that it's not once they actually arrest a staffer for violating the Law. There's plenty of sycophants investigating.

a mathematical error is not what prompts an audit. A mathematical error usually results in the IRS rep contacting you or your third party preparer to inform you of the mathematical error if the correct number is in your favor, or a letter from the IRS demanding payment for the amount owed if the error is against your liability.

No.

You took a cheap shot at a man you know nothing about in an effort to take a cheap shot at a public servant.

You're corny, for real.

Not there.

So where?

Hyperbole.

huh?

Did you read my post?

I'll be right back to say that it's not once they actually arrest a staffer for violating the Law. There's plenty of sycophants investigating.

you say it is a phony scandal without addressing what I said.

How is what I said phony?

Progressive groups....3 weeks to 3 months for approval

Conservative groups.....6 months to 3 years for approval

IRS suggested time for a decision....NO MORE THAN 3 months.

What is phony about that?

No.

You're corny, for real.

Nope.

Makes me nothing but an observer as it pertains to this.

Not there.

So where?

Hyperbole.

huh?

Did you read my post?

another one who does what Obama knew he would do...

PARROT HIM.

huh?

Did you read my post?

PARROT HIM.

You parrot phony bullshit, I'll continue along with the independent truth.

I serve no one.

You serve right winged partisan master.

PARROT HIM.

I serve no one.

ROFLMBO!
Yeah tell us. You constantly toe the Obama line. You really believe it is an accident the IRS is going after conservative groups, changing the rules to do what they did previously, which they denied doing? And then admitting it when faced with evidence?
If so you are a complete bozo. Actually you're a complete bozo either way.

Rabbi, nobody cares bro. Your posts are meaningless, you're one of the droolers. Heal thyself.

PARROT HIM.

I serve no one.

yet you refuse to address the issue:

IRS suggested time for an approval....NO MORE THAN 3 months

progressive groups....3 weeks to 3 months

Conservative groups 6 months to 3 years

Too much for you to handle? Can't respond because Mr. Obama did not give you the words to respond with?

Instead ignore it and call me names?

Exactly what he expected of you.

The fake sophistry is killer jarhead. Killer.

I don't feel bad for calling you names when you're a little fucking neener neener type. You don't fool anyone with two eyes. Now, go enjoy one of those weirdo fucking sex parties bro.

The fake sophistry is killer jarhead. Killer.

I don't feel bad for calling you names when you're a little fucking neener neener type. You don't fool anyone with two eyes. Now, go enjoy one of those weirdo fucking sex parties bro.

Yep.

Just as I expected of you.

Ignore the facts. You claim to have seen the hearings. those folks waited 3 years for an answer. But Obama did not feed you the words to combat those facts.

All he gave you were 2 words...."phony scandal"....

And that is all you have to work with

IRS admits all should be no more than 3 months.

Progressive groups......3 weeks to 3 months

Conservative groups.....6 months to 3 years.

And all your man gave you was "phony scandal"...

LMAO......and the right to call people names if all else fails.

PARROT HIM.

I serve no one.

Too much for you to handle? Can't respond because Mr. Obama did not give you the words to respond with?

You made it way too complicated for him to understand.

Your points are meaningless.

You're a partisan who hopes for the scandal to be some deeply sophisticated web of deceit coming directly from the Whitehouse.

You hope it came Directly from Obama, and you won't admit it. There's no point in going through "point by point" and niceities with brainwashed people such as yourself. You're a cynical partisan douche, just like the rest.

Independents are the future. Not sycophants.

I serve no one.

You made it way too complicated for him to understand.

He was told it was a phony scandal and that was all he needed to hear.

The fo9lks at the hearing were phonies as well.

And then, of course, if those facts are thrown at him, he has the right to call you names and hope you go away.

He is a spineless "independent" with his lips wrapped around Obamas dick.

Forum List

Back