IRS Investigating The Scourge Of Hollywood

Sarah Palin's father got 6 audits as well

Co-inkydink I tell ya

I don't see Obama setting a standard like this then giving up power. Next Republican President needs to bring the full force of the IRS down on the Democrat funders, er, in an effort to check their proper use of their 501 c3 and 4 status, of course

He probably got audited because he's as dumb as she is and doesn't know basic math.

57 states and two to go....

*yawn*

Holder will simply appoint another Obama Donor to investigate and clear the IRS just he just did with the targeting of Conservative C-3 groups.

wow, GT is on hate roll, Palins dad is probably as stupid as she is?

and sticking up for the government to roll over anyone they want...They love those subjects...All Hail the Guberment

Last edited:
wow, GT is on hate roll, Palins dad is probably as stupid as she is?

and sticking up for the government to roll over anyone they want

Speak English, jesus Christ. "Hate roll?"

Weird.

Yea, Palin's dumb. What should I, not point out obvious reality? She's brilliant? She's a glorified dipshit.

The I.R.S. Investigating groups applying for this status is not the issue the issue is do they give conservative groups more attention than liberal groups and take longer to make a final decision on them the evidence to date says they do.

Before starting a thread such as this, you should probably know:

-is it the irs' job to audit 501c3 applications?
-is the irs in fact ignoring liberal applications for audit?

And your story, and likely you, doesn't really have a clue.

Heard on my drive to work on npr

70% con 30% lib orgs were reviewed.

of course npr defended this clear use of the irs as a strong arm intimidation.

I listened to all of the long hours of hearings because I've a blessed enough job to do so and the IRS thing is a bunch of huff puff nothingness.

The Tea Party was a political grassroots movement in its very nature, which is why the irs as (every) piece of paper in the entire investigation has revealed, heavily scrutinized them for political activity because they were seeking tax exempt status in which the level of your political activity is a factor.

Well genius, why does it take two years to investigate Conservative groups and Liberal groups are instantly approved?
Because they're not investigating them, they're shutting them down by not making a ruling either way.

If you're shut down because you're not getting a tax break, you're an epic fail to begin with.

Co-inkydink I tell ya

I don't see Obama setting a standard like this then giving up power. Next Republican President needs to bring the full force of the IRS down on the Democrat funders, er, in an effort to check their proper use of their 501 c3 and 4 status, of course

He probably got audited because he's as dumb as she is and doesn't know basic math.

You really are a dumbass douchbag!

Co-inkydink I tell ya

That's a fact or an opinion ?

zFNPHbh.png

What we see now folks is this government is coming after YOU

They've declared WAR ON YOU

This all just makes me sick but a lot of you support and defend their actions

enjoy and hope it isn't you some day

SNIP:
Schumer's Plan to Abolish the Tea Party
By Matthew Vadum

The Democrats' new much-vaunted master plan for annihilating the Tea Party movement calls for aggressive class warfare, demagoguery, and lying about the beliefs, motives, and goals of Tea Party supporters, Sen. Chuck Schumer revealed yesterday.

Echoing President Obama's infamous "bitter clingers" remarks, the New York Democrat argued that Tea Party supporters are cartoonish figures who are easily ridiculed.

Invoking all the usual liberal cliches about conservatives, Schumer said the Tea Party is successor to "the Know-Nothings, Prohibitionists, Father Coughlin, and Huey Long." In other words, he believes the movement is a collection of hicks, yahoos, neo-Luddites, fascists, male chauvinists, and racists fearful of what leftist academics might call The Other.

"Tea Party adherents see an America that's not reflective of themselves, and the America they have known, and they just don't like it." They are bothered by changes in the "cultural, technological, and demographic makeup" of the nation. It angers them that "white Anglo-Saxon men are exclusively not running the country anymore."

Schumer said his fellow Democrats in the U.S. Senate plan to subject the public to a massive, presumably very boring post-constitutional civics lesson from now until the congressional elections in November.

Democrats "must stop playing defense and go on offense when it comes to the need for government," Schumer said as public support for ObamaCare hit a new record low. "We must state loudly and repeatedly we believe government is often a necessary force for good."

As unemployment persists and the economy continues sputtering along, Democrats will focus on highlighting examples of popular government programs and show how "government can help the average family."

This will help, in his view, to drive a wedge between rank-and-file Tea Party supporters and "elites" because while "Tea Party leaders have convinced Tea Party grassroots and many other Americans that government in the abstract is bad or even evil, they have not been able to dissuade them from liking specific government programs."

Democrats need to get aggressive in spreading their expensive, utopian ideals among the electorate, he argued.

ALL of it here
Read more: Articles: Schumer's Plan to Abolish the Tea Party
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Co-inkydink I tell ya

That's a fact or an opinion ?

It's neither, it's being snarky against snarky.

Just to clarify the original complaint..

It was never a complaint about the IRS doing their job.

The complaint has to do with the IRS taking as long as 3 years to approve or deny a conservative group whereas progressive groups were given an answer in as little as 3 weeks but never longer than the "suggested" 3 months.

Now, if you get a denial you can adjust your business model and re-apply.

If you get no answer at all, there is nothing you can do but sit and wait.

As it pertains to the 2012 election, conservative groups were unable to get themselves approved and up and running in time get their message out strictly because the law wouldn't allow them to fundraise until they were approved.

Progressive groups, however, got their answers in plenty of time to re-apply if denied or fundraise if approved.

Now, you may not care because it did not affect you in any way shape or form for your candidate of choice was elected.

But as an American, you should be seriously concerned that the most feared branch of the government has the power to decide elections.

"I mean, can you imagine an American Administration using the power of the Executive branch to destroy its political opposition?"

Oh, how that fits Nixon's admin, yes.

Just to clarify the original complaint..

It was never a complaint about the IRS doing their job.

The complaint has to do with the IRS taking as long as 3 years to approve or deny a conservative group whereas progressive groups were given an answer in as little as 3 weeks but never longer than the "suggested" 3 months.

Now, if you get a denial you can adjust your business model and re-apply.

If you get no answer at all, there is nothing you can do but sit and wait.

As it pertains to the 2012 election, conservative groups were unable to get themselves approved and up and running in time get their message out strictly because the law wouldn't allow them to fundraise until they were approved.

Progressive groups, however, got their answers in plenty of time to re-apply if denied or fundraise if approved.

Now, you may not care because it did not affect you in any way shape or form for your candidate of choice was elected.

But as an American, you should be seriously concerned that the most feared branch of the government has the power to decide elections.

Whats this about candidates and shit?

The audit is necessary in the first place because the groups' political activities were supposed to be l-I-m-I-t-e-d.

And, if you had watched the hearings, you'd have known that the bola list was created as a direct result of the citizens united decision and the overwork/understaffing it created for the irs.

If there's a there there, where is it?

Not there.

So where?

Hyperbole.

Co-inkydink I tell ya

a mathematical error is not what prompts an audit. A mathematical error usually results in the IRS rep contacting you or your third party preparer to inform you of the mathematical error if the correct number is in your favor, or a letter from the IRS demanding payment for the amount owed if the error is against your liability.

Co-inkydink I tell ya

a mathematical error is not what prompts an audit. A mathematical error usually results in the IRS rep contacting you or your third party preparer to inform you of the mathematical error if the correct number is in your favor, or a letter from the IRS demanding payment for the amount owed if the error is against your liability.

I was being facetious, genius.

Zay are choost following orders! Ja!

And for the record you are a douche.

Forum List

Back