Iraq A Stain On The America Of Old

People need to stop and think about the casualties involved. If you're one of those people who don't care about casualties of non-Americans, then think about the casualties of Americans.

Think about the thousands of people who died on 9/11. Then think about the thousands more who were sent to their demise.

Please waste your beautiful mind on something like that.

I think about it. I think about it a lot. I voted for the continuation of the war when I elected Bush for his second Term when I first became eligible to vote. I live with that decision.

My, how very dramatic.

Twit.
Single-handedly mind you re-elected Bush...:eek:

[You SERIOUSLY believe a nation must wait until AFTER their citizens have been slaughtered to act to protect them? Are you for real? In this day and age that first strike could be THE lethal one, you do realize that. n.

HUH?

What the fucketh?

Yo Vern, snap out of it. The ONLY thing Saddam like to attack was the G Spots of his 50 Ho's.

So don't go there.

That's it? That's your big counter argument? Because -LET'S GO THERE if you really think your comment is even close to true. You either spent several decades seriously fucked up and out of touch with reality entirely -or you are a hardcore political ideologue who deals in lies routinely and believes your own political positions are just so....NOBLE-Y and all it justifies using any deceit, any lie, any devious method to achieve your means. The thugs people like you routinely defend have the identical ego maniacal traits. They feel a deep seated need to pretend the population just LOVES them -so they put statues and plaster pictures of themselves everywhere in public in the deluded belief the people need to be able to drop and worship their image whenever they are overwhelmed by all the love they have for him; they believe women exist for the purpose of exploiting, abusing and disposing of in whatever fashion moves them at the moment -and have done so to a large number of them; they believe they have an inherent right to rule which means anyone who fails to agree should be slaughtered. Preferably after forcing him to watch their spouse and babies tortured and slaughtered in front of him first -but if short on time, just go for the straight bullet to the head route. Lastly, they can always count on amoral, cold-hearted assholes like you to stick up for them no matter what they have done, insist these are the people who deserve every benefit of the doubt but not our own President. That is the purpose they see for your own existence.

No surprise that you would make a moronic comment about the men's myth of a mysterious "g spot" for those like you who can't deal with the fact you are just a shitty sex partner -but also join the ranks of abusers by promoting the idea that Saddam was actually pleasuring ANYONE but himself, much less SCORES of his female victims, all of whom you want people to believe were just weak with desire for the mass murdering thug. To say nothing of the scores who also enjoyed the same from his sons. Because in your world that is what REAL women admire? Speaks volumes about your own reptilian, cold core. You are seriously creepy.

Then we take a look at your horrific signature line and everyone knows instantly why you continuously repeat the filthy lies you do. TRUTH is NEVER on your agenda because it never serves your endgame. History itself doesn't serve your agenda which is why leftwing extremists like you constantly insist history should be ignored as having nothing worthwhile to teach us -you know stuff like the fact your favored system is in reality one of the most murderous forms of government ever inflicted on our species? That kind of thing. And it is why leftwing extremists like you are constantly trying to re-write history to suit yourselves in order to deceive people into buying your filth.

No wonder you defend one of the most murderous dictator thugs of the 21st century. You are already a bigtime fan and admirer of a system responsible for the deaths of more than 70 million during that same century, you believe in a system founded on the belief that the proper role for the individual is to exist as a government owned slave, that government owns the fruits of the individual's labor just as all slave owners do, that the individual is nothing but a fungible cog in the greater wheel of the system and only marginally more valuable than a dog turd. So OF COURSE the number slaughtered by Saddam is peanuts to you and just no big deal, right?

FYI -communism is only fit for an ant colony. Why don't you make better use of your time -like trying to figure out why that is true and see if you can even get a HINT at why other species -including our own -did not develop that same survival strategy for their species. See if you can figure out why every communist system must lock the doors to keep their slaves on the plantation. (That really should be a big clue when a system must trap people there because the ruling elite know if given the chance to escape, they ain't coming back.) Those who advocate slavery -and don't kid yourself that is EXACTLY what communism is in practice and your little signature line slogan is one loved by those who wish to be the slave owners, believe man should be stripped of any right to own the fruits of his own labor -and that it belongs to the slave owner. I firmly believe anyone who advocates for communism should be forced to exist under it for a couple of hopeless decades and see if it still sends a thrill up your leg. See if you can PERSONALLY figure out why people are willing to risk their life to escape what you would so willingly impose on all others in spite of its history. Because it sure as hell isn't BECAUSE of its history, is it bubba?

Saddam tortured and murdered MANY of his own people....have you always lived under a rock??? When our military went into Iraq they found terrorists training camps, which of course had been abandoned once we got there. They know Al Quada trained there, with Saddams blessings. Don't be stupid or do you just like to side with terrorists?

Are you smoking Mexican sinsemilla?

No...i'm really not having that much fun today...Lol!
My son has been deployed to Iraq 3 times...he knows what he saw.

In that case he is probably familiar with this taped telephone conversation:

by Anthony Gregory

Note: In an unprecedented and inexplicable move, the Defense Department sent this author the transcript of a phone conversation between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, which occurred when Saddam took advantage of his right as a criminal defendant to make one phone call upon arrest. In the spirit of the Weekly Standard, this author thought he'd let his readers see the newest evidence of the Saddam-al Qaeda connection before anyone else sees it.

The author hopes that this document will be cited as justification to invade another country.

WRONG dumb f...k!

Finally were you aware that Saddam murdered 300,000 people?

And PLEASE you fu...king idiot...
WHO KILLED the NOT 100,000 but 87,000 Iraqis???

Do YOU REALLY think Bush did it? Do you think US troops killed those Iraqis?

WHO do you idiots think KILLED THEM??

Dumb f...kls... the Terrorists that people LIKE YOU became CHEERLEADERS!
'

Well, first off the Baathists didn't murder 300,000 people. You seem to have erased quite a bit of history. Iraq has been to war several times..and almost every time..they've been the patsy of the US.

The Iraq Iran war was egged on by this country. In fact, Iraq was supplied by the US with the very chemical weapons that killed a great deal of the 300K people.

Next up..was Saddam Hussien was personally given the green light by April Glaspie to invade Kuwait...then told to leave..and that did it. That little bit green lighted the first pounded Iraq took by the US.

Second up..was Clinton..who needed some distraction from his Monica fling. So not only did he bomb Iraq..he pasted them with some withering sanctions. That killed a good 100K or so..

Finally up..to bring it home..was GW Bush.

And boy what fun he had! :clap:

There were NO Terrorists in Iraq..short bread.

I have to disagree with your last part, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi was in Iraq prior to the US invasion and so was the terrorist group Ansar Al Islam, who had training camps in Northern Iraq. Saddam also financed Palestinian suicide bombers in the Israel/Palestine area.

Excuse the fuck out of me retardo, but all the 09/11 terrorists lived and trained at US facilities. Do that implicates Bush and/or Cheney?!?!?!?!!

Are you smoking Mexican sinsemilla?

No...i'm really not having that much fun today...Lol!
My son has been deployed to Iraq 3 times...he knows what he saw.

In that case he is probably familiar with this taped telephone conversation:

by Anthony Gregory

Note: In an unprecedented and inexplicable move, the Defense Department sent this author the transcript of a phone conversation between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden, which occurred when Saddam took advantage of his right as a criminal defendant to make one phone call upon arrest. In the spirit of the Weekly Standard, this author thought he'd let his readers see the newest evidence of the Saddam-al Qaeda connection before anyone else sees it.

The author hopes that this document will be cited as justification to invade another country.

Wow....what stupidity! And you probably believe it..... :lame2:

Well, first off the Baathists didn't murder 300,000 people. You seem to have erased quite a bit of history. Iraq has been to war several times..and almost every time..they've been the patsy of the US.

The Iraq Iran war was egged on by this country. In fact, Iraq was supplied by the US with the very chemical weapons that killed a great deal of the 300K people.

Next up..was Saddam Hussien was personally given the green light by April Glaspie to invade Kuwait...then told to leave..and that did it. That little bit green lighted the first pounded Iraq took by the US.

Second up..was Clinton..who needed some distraction from his Monica fling. So not only did he bomb Iraq..he pasted them with some withering sanctions. That killed a good 100K or so..

Finally up..to bring it home..was GW Bush.

And boy what fun he had! :clap:

There were NO Terrorists in Iraq..short bread.

I have to disagree with your last part, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi was in Iraq prior to the US invasion and so was the terrorist group Ansar Al Islam, who had training camps in Northern Iraq. Saddam also financed Palestinian suicide bombers in the Israel/Palestine area.

Excuse the fuck out of me retardo, but all the 09/11 terrorists lived and trained at US facilities. Do that implicates Bush and/or Cheney?!?!?!?!!

Can you read English you cum gargling cheerleader? I pointed out that there was terrorists living and training in Iraq with their governments approval, now go back to licking your boyfriends shit hole like a good little boy.

Can you read English you cum gargling cheerleader? I pointed out that there was terrorists living and training in Iraq with their governments approval, now go back to licking your boyfriends shit hole like a good little boy.

OK dingle berry , read and weep

Saddam had no links to al-Qaeda

Jonathan Weisman, Washington
September 10, 2006

THERE is no evidence of formal links between former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda leaders before the invasion of Iraq by the US in 2003, a long-awaited declassified US Senate report has revealed."

September 10, 2006

THERE is no evidence of formal links between former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda leaders before the invasion of Iraq by the US in 2003, a long-awaited declassified US Senate report has revealed."

Can you read English you ball juggling cum slurping booty bandit bombaclot motherfucker? I never said Al Qaeda had links to Saddam, I was contesting the statement that there was never any terrorists in Iraq. You need a refresher course in the English language you fuckin clown.

September 10, 2006

Can you read English you ball juggling cum slurping booty bandit bombaclot motherfucker? I never said Al Qaeda had links to Saddam, I was contesting the statement that there was never any terrorists in Iraq. You need a refresher course in the English language you fuckin clown.

OK you Alzheimer's suffering hemorrhoid:

September 10, 2006

Saddam DID finance Palestinian suicide bombers you fucking retard. I want you to find one post where I said Al Qaeda had links to Saddam and post it here you stupid fuckin cocksucker, take the dicks out of your mouth and get to work.

"I'm often amazed when I see debates on this subject at the sheer number of people of what people believe when it comes to Iraq. Here's the point Iraq at the time when the War was started the nation was led to believe that there was a threat from this nation, in that they had and flaunted many UN sanctions in regards to WMD's. Which has since been found to be factually untrue."

Saddam himself was a terrorist who had ordered, financed, or otherwise facilitated innumerable terrorist attacks against the US and/or her citizens or allies. He had attempted to have a US president killed. He was obviously a threat with or without WMDs. He was certainally a valid target in any war on terror.
Saddam did in fact violate the terms of the Gulf War ceasefire routinely and-after almost 10yrs of "one more chances"- there was not the slightest reason to believe he ever would honor it. By treaty it was his responibiltty to get rid of his WMD and to allow inspectors to verify their removal. Never happened. Ceasefire violated.

"If this was a pressing issue then the US would have not only done something about it during the Reagan Administration they would have done something through all the presidents that followed."

You are forgetting that this was being handled by the UN; not the US.

The ONLY Americans that have had a stake in the Iraq war are the people that have had to make the sacrifice to fight it , their families, and those seeking to profit dfrom it, other than that the vast majority of Amiericans have had not stake in the Iraq War.

When the Country is at war ALL Americans have duties related to it even if only to not aid or comfort the enemy. And no lack of agreement that a war is necessary relieves you of your duties as citizen.

Saddam DID finance Palestinian suicide bombers you fucking retard. I want you to find one post where I said Al Qaeda had links to Saddam and post it here you stupid fuckin cocksucker, take the dicks out of your mouth and get to work.

OK anal orifice, make an effort and learn:

al·so
   [awl-soh] Show IPA
adverb
in addition; too; besides; as well:

Sadam was all about keeping his power by whatever means...Terrorism, and financing it was one of the avenues.

OK anal orifice, make an effort and learn:

al·so
   [awl-soh] Show IPA
adverb
in addition; too; besides; as well:

You need to take the medication from the nice nurse and go to bed, or suck your boyfriends dick or something, you are going nowhere with these bullshit posts.

The president, ambassador and generals who spoke put up the best appearance possible for the withdrawal of our warriors who were remaining there. This enormous fiasco was started by George W. Bush because he really never had gotten over Saddam Hussein trying to assassinate his father in 1993. The war of choice was funded through emergency spending measures and didn't even show up as budget deficits until Obama declared the tricks were over. The war expenses began to show up as part of the deficit in fy 2010.

Over 1 million of America's young served in that shithole. about 4400 were killed there. About 33,000 were seriously wounded....some triple amputees. Those who suffer from PTSD number in the 100's of thousands. Most of us don't know the name of a single one of those families whose lives have been adversely affected by these lingering conditions. The unemployment figures for the vets are two points higher than for the general population. Over 100 suicides each day across this nation are directly attributile to the war in Iraq. The percentage of vets on drugs is astronomical.

With tax rates the lowest they've been in more than 40 years and the Republican party having taken a pledge to allow no increases one thing is proven. If American society had taken the same kind of stand during the second world war we would all be goose stepping. During my 60 adult years in this country things are worse than ever before. The richest people are in control and see no reason to pay a fair share and definitely will not put on a uniform and fight. Rich people in a military uniform are about as plentiful as hen's teeth.

Every step the Republicans take in Washington are designed for two things. Make the president look bad and protect low tax rates for corporations and the wealthy. Surely there are enough intelligent Americans to see through this. Either that or Newt Gingrich will be annointed in January 2013.

You gotta almost laugh. Every bloody conflict in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administration. Woodie Wilson told Americans he would never send them to fight in a foreign war and next thing you know we were up to our asses in a squabble between Germany and France. 100,000 is a conservative estimated of Americans lost in Wilson's war. FDR decided Japan was a pushover so he goaded the Japanese to get into the "real" war in Europe. A conservative estimate of 350,000 lost in FDR's war. Harry Truman didn't even have Congress's permission to send Troops to Korea. Under the leadership of his has-been possibly mentally incompetent commanding general we went from a victory in 9 months to an embarassing truce in three years with 38,000 Americans killed. LBJ had a better idea. With a fake incident in the Tonkin Gulf he fixed it so that America could never win no matter how many battles we won. About 60,000 lost in LBJ's war. Democrats couldn't take a chance that Americans would be victorious in Iraq so they undermined the war effort every chance they got. Democrats snickered as Cindy Sheehan's anti-war nut cases disrupted the funerals of Americans. Who bought the full page ad in the NY Times that called the American commanding general "betray-us"? It wasn't the GOP. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should be in jail for treason for telling the Troops "the war is lost" just as the Troop Surge was working.

Reagan changed all of that.

Did not 19 Muslim terrorists attack America with four commandeered aircraft? Did they not kill over three thousand Americans in the process? Did the entire Arab World not celebrate and rejoice? Did the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Marines not do a thorough housecleaning on an island called Iwo Jima? According to the commutative principle in mathematics does it make any difference when adding or multiplying A plus B plus C, or A times B times C, in which order the addition or multiplication takes place?

The president, ambassador and generals who spoke put up the best appearance possible for the withdrawal of our warriors who were remaining there. This enormous fiasco was started by George W. Bush because he really never had gotten over Saddam Hussein trying to assassinate his father in 1993. The war of choice was funded through emergency spending measures and didn't even show up as budget deficits until Obama declared the tricks were over. The war expenses began to show up as part of the deficit in fy 2010.

Over 1 million of America's young served in that shithole. about 4400 were killed there. About 33,000 were seriously wounded....some triple amputees. Those who suffer from PTSD number in the 100's of thousands. Most of us don't know the name of a single one of those families whose lives have been adversely affected by these lingering conditions. The unemployment figures for the vets are two points higher than for the general population. Over 100 suicides each day across this nation are directly attributile to the war in Iraq. The percentage of vets on drugs is astronomical.

With tax rates the lowest they've been in more than 40 years and the Republican party having taken a pledge to allow no increases one thing is proven. If American society had taken the same kind of stand during the second world war we would all be goose stepping. During my 60 adult years in this country things are worse than ever before. The richest people are in control and see no reason to pay a fair share and definitely will not put on a uniform and fight. Rich people in a military uniform are about as plentiful as hen's teeth.

Every step the Republicans take in Washington are designed for two things. Make the president look bad and protect low tax rates for corporations and the wealthy. Surely there are enough intelligent Americans to see through this. Either that or Newt Gingrich will be annointed in January 2013.

You gotta almost laugh. Every bloody conflict in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administration. Woodie Wilson told Americans he would never send them to fight in a foreign war and next thing you know we were up to our asses in a squabble between Germany and France. 100,000 is a conservative estimated of Americans lost in Wilson's war. FDR decided Japan was a pushover so he goaded the Japanese to get into the "real" war in Europe. A conservative estimate of 350,000 lost in FDR's war. Harry Truman didn't even have Congress's permission to send Troops to Korea. Under the leadership of his has-been possibly mentally incompetent commanding general we went from a victory in 9 months to an embarassing truce in three years with 38,000 Americans killed. LBJ had a better idea. With a fake incident in the Tonkin Gulf he fixed it so that America could never win no matter how many battles we won. About 60,000 lost in LBJ's war. Democrats couldn't take a chance that Americans would be victorious in Iraq so they undermined the war effort every chance they got. Democrats snickered as Cindy Sheehan's anti-war nut cases disrupted the funerals of Americans. Who bought the full page ad in the NY Times that called the American commanding general "betray-us"? It wasn't the GOP. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should be in jail for treason for telling the Troops "the war is lost" just as the Troop Surge was working.

Reagan changed all of that.
Did he? What major conflict did Reagan conduct outside defeating the Communists outside the Cold War? (Which the Statists spent the political capital rapidly to weaken our military quite readily/rapidly under Clinton)?

Sorry but no matter how hard you try? Reagan was the best POTUS the 20th Century offered up much to the chagrin of the left that continues to demonize him in his abscence...and Obama thinks he is above and compares himself to?:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

People need to stop and think about the casualties involved. If you're one of those people who don't care about casualties of non-Americans, then think about the casualties of Americans.

Think about the thousands of people who died on 9/11. Then think about the thousands more who were sent to their demise.

I think about it. I think about it a lot. I voted for the continuation of the war when I elected Bush for his second Term when I first became eligible to vote. I live with that decision.

My, how very dramatic.

Twit.

A California Girl calling me a twit. That is actually a VERY piercing insult all things considered. :lol:

And also... dramatic? Wow, you don't care about dead soldiers? They fulfilled their only use in life for you already I guess.

Never mind that they're human beings and Americans who have had families and lives and interests in life with dreams and goals that extended beyond their desire to protect America.

Yes, how 'dramatic' when you put it that way.

My, how very dramatic. Thank you Barbara Bush. "Why should we hear about body bags and deaths, and how many, what day it's gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So why would I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? And watch him suffer?"

Twit.
Single-handedly mind you re-elected Bush...:eek:

Yes, because that's what I said(it's not, but it was the intent in my heart).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back