Mike Rowe

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I think I can safely say that mike rowe is americas expert on the labor issue in this country,,

who else can say they have even come close to doing as many let alone more different jobs than he has??

I have been seeing a lot of videos lately with him talking about so many different things about labor so thought I would do a thread on them,

if you run across anything please post it,,

I recently found a recommendation for this one. I don't know much about this Mike Rowe guy, and have seen slightly more with Tyrus.

This interview come highly recommended.

Make TRADE SCHOOLS Great Again! Mike Rowe Reveals The Value Of Dirty Jobs | Maintaining with Tyrus​

329,226 views Mar 3, 2024

I recently found a recommendation for this one. I don't know much about this Mike Rowe guy, and have seen slightly more with Tyrus.

This interview come highly recommended.

Make TRADE SCHOOLS Great Again! Mike Rowe Reveals The Value Of Dirty Jobs | Maintaining with Tyrus​

329,226 views Mar 3, 2024

you dont know much about mike rowe ??

hes only the biggest voice in documentaries and spokesman for the labor trade in the country,,

if theres an antelope being devoured by a cheetah somewhere in the Serengeti hes talking about it

you dont know much about mike rowe ??

hes only the biggest voice in documentaries and spokesman for the labor trade in the country,,

if theres an antelope being devoured by a cheetah somewhere in the Serengeti hes talking about it
I don't have cable or dish. Nor do I have anyway to watch network TEE VEE. I have left that all behind. It is addictive and psychologically manipulative. It alters your personality, and isn't good for you. It creates a false reality, in much the same way smart phones do.

I stopped watching network TEE VEE & cable/satellite, around the time of the '08 economic crash. I finally understood, it is all manufactured bullshit at that point.

They won't allow anyone on the networks or cable/satellite channels that will lead to any solutions for the masses.

Naturally they will allow this guy on there, because they have a huge short fall of folks that are responsible financially, and competent in the skilled trades.

. . . there are a plethora of other truths I don't believe the producers on network TEE VEE and cable would let him air, I guarantee you that much.

I like what he is saying on New Media though . . .

Last edited:
Rowe is a comedian who lampooned the worker ant ,and got noticed for doing it.

His shows were mostly staged , and those of us working in construction knew it watching.

As i told all my apprentices, > "when it's hot you'll be hot, when it's cold ,you'll be cold, and when it's dirty you'll be dirty, but always remember ,we built this country"

~S~

Last edited:
Rowe is a comedian who lampooned the worker ant ,and got noticed for doing it.

His shows were mostly staged , and those of us working in construction knew it watching.

As i told all my apprentices, > "when it's hot you'll be hot, when it's cold ,you'll be cold, and when it's dirty you'll be dirty, and always remember ,we built this country"

~S~
sounds like you know nothing about mikes history he was never a comedian,,

and of course the shows were staged,,

they were staged to show the inner workings of many different labor jobs,,
and he did a great jab at it,,

As much as I love this guy, his status and position have kept him from seeing whats really happening in the war of wages, jobs, and the application process in this country.

Forum List

Back