Iran Nuclear Facilities Under Attack: Hope USA is Behind This!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees! Obama and Kerry can take that executive agreement and shove it up their asses. Can't trust a state sponsor of terrorism.

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees!

Who knows who it could be. Most likely CIA/Mossad joint op, just as the virus they worked on to decimate their centrifuge years ago.

If it was Israel working alone, they finally thought it through and instead of whacking Iranian scientists in broad daylight, many who didn't have a choice when the state came calling, and in the process rallying their citizens to sympathy for the Iranians; they decided to go for the real issue at hand. Scientists can be replaced in a day, this advanced infrastructure cannot.

Last edited:
From the article is this claim:

"But adding to the peculiarity, BBC Persian reported that just after midnight on June 30, some of its journalists received an email from a group purporting to be the "Homeland Cheetahs" – comprised of anti-government, underground dissidents – claiming credit for earlier attacks. The outlet also said they were informed of the Natanz attack hours before it was documented by officials."

=====

hmmm

"But adding to the peculiarity, BBC Persian reported that just after midnight on June 30, some of its journalists received an email from a group purporting to be the "Homeland Cheetahs" – comprised of anti-government, underground dissidents – claiming credit for earlier attacks. The outlet also said they were informed of the Natanz attack hours before it was documented by officials."

=====

hmmm

lol. Precisely the type of email they'd receive if a foreign spy agency were responsible.

Iran has a pretty good intel apparatus, maybe they can figure it out. Maybe they can't...

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees!

Who knows who it could be. Most likely CIA/Mossad joint op, just as the virus they worked on to decimate their centrifuge years ago.

If it was Israel working alone, they finally thought it through and instead of whacking Iranian scientists in broad daylight, many who didn't have a choice when the state came calling; and in the process rallying their citizens to sympathy for the Iranians; they decided to go for the real issue at hand. Scientists can be replaced in a day, this advanced infrastructure cannot.
I agree totally.

B
Iran will not get nuclear weapons. I laugh at how stupid they are to try
They will if Biden is elected and the Marxist overthrow succeeds.

Nah Israel simply won’t allow it. That’s with US support or not.
But the US will side with Iran in destroying Israel.

Nah American Jews hold a lot of sway with the democrats. The democrats will condemn Israel, but in the end they won’t do a God damn thing, and Israel‘s checks will still come on time. Now 20, 30 years down the line it may be a different story.

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees! Obama and Kerry can take that executive agreement and shove it up their asses. Can't trust a state sponsor of terrorism.

Could also be internal factions....don't forget the brutal beat down of Iranian citizens a few years back....it was so brutal that I was sure they country would be making a lot of internal enemies.

JO

=====

hmmm

It wouldn't surprise me if this was internal.

JO

Doubtful. tRump can't keep his mouth shut.

I'm betting Mossad.

I'm betting Mossad.
I'm sure Trumps daily intelligence reports are keeping him apprised of the situation. Oh wait...

I'm betting Mossad.
I'm sure Trumps daily intelligence reports are keeping him apprised of the situation. Oh wait...
If the PDB is accurate.

=====

hmmm

JO
Would be great if it was. That would mean there is a strong armed movement to overthrow the regime. However it is most likely special ops forces from Israel or United States. We had special ops in Baghdad before Desert Storm and Iraq War. Laser mark targets for smart bombs.

=====

hmmm

JO
One thing is for sure. Obama should never have negotiated with the evil regime.

I'm betting Mossad.
Or internal dissidents .... Working with them. Most of the country is unhappy with the religious mafia that runs the place.

Jo

If they are indeed under attack it's the US doing it. The target indicates the attacker. If Israel is doing it it is with our blessing. No other nations care enough to attack them. Some internal agent would attack the oil, the money or the military cops.

Forum List

Back