Iran Nuclear Facilities Under Attack: Hope USA is Behind This!

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees! Obama and Kerry can take that executive agreement and shove it up their asses. Can't trust a state sponsor of terrorism.
Doubtful. tRump can't keep his mouth shut.

I'm betting Mossad.
I'm sure Trumps daily intelligence reports are keeping him apprised of the situation. Oh wait...
If the PDB is accurate.
Sure the President’s Daily Brief is accurate. Unless you have a POTUS like DJT ignoring the PDB, or a war criminal like Dick Cheney fabricating intel.

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees! Obama and Kerry can take that executive agreement and shove it up their asses. Can't trust a state sponsor of terrorism.

I'm betting Mossad.
I'm sure Trumps daily intelligence reports are keeping him apprised of the situation. Oh wait...
If the PDB is accurate.
Sure the President’s Daily Brief is accurate. Unless you have a POTUS like DJT ignoring the PDB, or a war criminal like Dick Cheney fabricating intel.
When did Trump ignore the PDB?

I'm betting Mossad.
If the PDB is accurate.
It's accurate, the recipient is incompetent.

I'm betting Mossad.
If the PDB is accurate.
When did Trump ignore the PDB?
He started on January 21st, 2017.

Why?

I can't belive that this far into DJTs presidency that folks still defend this traitor. Just look at this OP. "Iran Nuclear Facilities Under Attack: Hope USA is Behind This!"

What American in their right mind would want this? Defend this?

Something is wrong with you folks on USMB.

What exactly do gas tanks at a missile production facility and a fire at a petrochemical plant have to do with "nuclear facilities"? The author needs writing lessons and you need help for senility if you believe that article.

I can't belive that this far into DJTs presidency that folks still defend this traitor. Just look at this OP. "Iran Nuclear Facilities Under Attack: Hope USA is Behind This!"

Iran hates dykes like you.

What don’t you understand about that?

Hope Trump administration is behind this, but I suspect Israel. Bring Iranian leaders to their knees!

Who knows who it could be. Most likely CIA/Mossad joint op, just as the virus they worked on to decimate their centrifuge years ago.

If it was Israel working alone, they finally thought it through and instead of whacking Iranian scientists in broad daylight, many who didn't have a choice when the state came calling, and in the process rallying their citizens to sympathy for the Iranians; they decided to go for the real issue at hand. Scientists can be replaced in a day, this advanced infrastructure cannot.

If it is Israel, they wouldn't tell U.S..
Too many leaking lefty's in our Gov't.
Smart on their part.

Also closet faggot hillbillies like you

So you’d rather just see Iran get the bomb.

If Trump is reelected, the end of the Iranian regime will follow shortly, and N. Korea will agree to disarm its nukes, etc...everything is on standby now

If they are indeed under attack it's the US doing it. The target indicates the attacker. If Israel is doing it it is with our blessing. No other nations care enough to attack them. Some internal agent would attack the oil, the money or the military cops.
Exactly. However Iranian internal dissident group that wanted the support of the US would do well to attack nuclear and missile infrastructure. This is likely a joint US/MEK operation. Part of the US maximum pressure strategy against the Iranian nuclear program.

Last edited:
John Fn Kerry must be livid!

Also closet faggot hillbillies like you

You’re on the ‘grab your ankles’ side, buck.

I’m actually normal and like pussy.

Forum List

Back