Self publishing - the last resort of people with nothing to say.

Forgot to add that "the shot across the bow" of traditional publishers was probably because they told him to get lost.
Should have had the Enquirer publish it.

Isn't posting on a message board a form of "self publishing"?

Female Cat!

Cant even punctuate.

Do you mean like Jame's Comey's "A Higher Loyalty", Mary Trump's "Too Much and Never Enough", "A Warning" by some unnamed "official", "Malania and Me" by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, "The Room Where It Happened" by John Bolton, "Team of Vipers" by Cliff Sims, "Full Disclosure" by Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen's yet unreleased book, "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff, "Trumpocracy" by David Frum, "It's Even Worse THan You Think" by David Johnston, "The Trump White House" by Ronald Kessler, "Unhinged" by Omarosa Newman, "Under Fire" by April Ryan, "Fear" by Bob Woodward", and "Kushner, Inc." by Vicky Ward?

Personally, I've had enough of these Trump-hating leakers who are only seeking fame and fortune at the expense of the greatest President in this country's history.

I already know who is going to be my next President and the neither the dogs of war nor the gates of hell will prevent him from winning the 2020 election.

Cant even punctuate.

Do NOT speak ill of America again. Apologize!

apologize.gif

All Self publishers shouldn't get lumped in with Trump. Just because main stream publishers aren't interested in something doesn't mean much. Some really good self published art, comics and other niche interests.

Cant even punctuate.

you have nothing to say. That’s why all you do is regurgitate talking points in combination with an attempt to troll. Let go of the hate. Or don’t. I don’t give a shit. You live in a shitty country that manufactures idiots like you.

Forum List

Back