What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iran hovers drone over US aircraft carrier; Posts precise photos and mocks US

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Actually, it is the ZO US military that is trolling Iran. How did Iran get drones by the way?

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Certainly we should go to war over this.....

OP
bucs90

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shooting it down isn't war.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Only insane people would want war with Iran....you know insane people like John McCain and Hillary and their string-pullers the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives.

The WORLD doesn't want war with Iran.

OP
bucs90

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

Only insane people would want war with Iran....you know insane people like John McCain and Hillary and their string-pullers the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives.

But Iran wants war with the world.

The world didn't want war with Japan or Hitler either.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

this ^^ is the kind of thing that TRUMP would not leave "unanswered"

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

so true-------very astute

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We have to disagree, I don't get any hints that Iran wants "war with the world".

Iranian President all around Europe this week doing trade deals etc with us and he's been welcomed warmly and he's been warm to our nations.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Should have blown it out of the sky

No, this would not be good idea.

Why not, a couple of years back Iran claimed to shoot a US drone down. Tit for tat.

Yes but the insane psychopaths ie. the Neo-Conservatives, they're just looking for ANY excuse to start war with Iran.

We need to keep cool head in these situations.

That's the European in you, I'm an American and my thoughts are "stick a boot in their ass". You can't give an inch or they'll take a mile

OP
bucs90

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

We have to disagree, I don't get any hints that Iran wants "war with the world".

Iranian President all around Europe this week doing trade deals etc with us and he's been welcomed warmly and he's been warm to our nations.

Of course. Making friends. It delays anyone who may intervene. Their war won't be a Hitler style massive Army invasion.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List