Iran hovers drone over US aircraft carrier; Posts precise photos and mocks US

Should have blown it out of the sky

No, this would not be good idea.

Why not, a couple of years back Iran claimed to shoot a US drone down. Tit for tat.

pay attention, lassie. Read a few more of Lucy's posts ---------and watch
the Iranian army goose-step its way down JIHAD-LANE

I like Lucy but that doesn't mean we have to agree with each other on all topics

Why not, a couple of years back Iran claimed to shoot a US drone down. Tit for tat.

Yes but the insane psychopaths ie. the Neo-Conservatives, they're just looking for ANY excuse to start war with Iran.

We need to keep cool head in these situations.

That's the European in you, I'm an American and my thoughts are "stick a boot in their ass". You can't give an inch or they'll take a mile

Uh-oh, this is revelation, I never knew you wanted to stick the boot in the asses of people....I'm getting my ass to the safe place from you :scared1::smoke:

Yes but the insane psychopaths ie. the Neo-Conservatives, they're just looking for ANY excuse to start war with Iran.

Fret not,, Lucy---- WW III is underway. Yemen is das Sudetenland
and Saudi arabia is FRANCE.

I like Lucy but that doesn't mean we have to agree with each other on all topics

Exactly, I like you also, it's to be expected and it's normal that people can't agree on all topics....ONLY Leftists expect that sort of thing!

I like her too--------but she happens to be a fascist

Exactly, I like you also, it's to be expected and it's normal that people can't agree on all topics....ONLY Leftists expect that sort of thing!

If I were a leftist (just shoot me if that happened) I'd already be calling you foul names for daring to disagree with me

That's the European in you, I'm an American and my thoughts are "stick a boot in their ass". You can't give an inch or they'll take a mile

Uh-oh, this is revelation, I never knew you wanted to stick the boot in the asses of people....I'm getting my ass to the safe place from you :scared1::smoke:

I'm a Navy brat, I learned early on a boot in the ass gets their attention very quickly :mad: On occasion I got a boot in the ass LOL

If I were a leftist (just shoot me if that happened) I'd already be calling you foul names for daring to disagree with me

Lassie-----I am a registered democrat------but on this board some would deny
my "leftist" orientation. My grandma------demonstrated FOR UNIONS-----
when she was a teenager-----in the wake of the "triangle fire"

I'm a Navy brat, I learned early on a boot in the ass gets their attention very quickly :mad: On occasion I got a boot in the ass LOL
I was an Army brat. They have boots too.

Lucy----our LASSIE is IRISH--------she ain't kiddin'

Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

this ^^ is the kind of thing that TRUMP would not leave "unanswered"

Not so fast irosie91

I don't think Trump want's a nuclear war...in fact I imagine that's the last thing in his mind. He knows better ,he is an astute man!

First he would try to resolve the situation in a civilized way.

That's my opinion anyway. :)

The Democrat party has moved WAY left since those days. Progressives have taken it over.

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Not so fast irosie91

I don't think Trump want's a nuclear war...in fact I imagine that's the last thing in his mind. He knows better ,he is an astute man!

Iran would not go to war with the US over a spy drone knocked out of the sky-----

The Democrat party has moved WAY left since those days. Progressives have taken it over.

I am still a registered democrat-----since the DAY I reached majority----however---
sometimes-----I do not vote. <<<< Its my way of effectively voting REPUB.
I did not vote when Kerry ran

Not so fast irosie91

Iran would not go to war with the US over a spy drone knocked out of the sky-----

These are excitable times ....you throw a match and BOOM !!!

so I am not so sure.

LOL.

I was an Army brat. They have boots too.

So, this is good to know....who I must protect the ass from, two of you so far.

Memo to me :itsok:

So, this is good to know....who I must protect the ass from, two of you so far.

Memo to me :itsok:
We did two tours in Deutchland, 7 years total. The German kids were much better with their feet, lots of fussball! We got revenge by telling ALL about hamburgers and french fries. Poor bastards would be salivating.

Forum List

Back