Iran hovers drone over US aircraft carrier; Posts precise photos and mocks US

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Actually, it is the ZO US military that is trolling Iran. How did Iran get drones by the way?

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Certainly we should go to war over this.....

Shooting it down isn't war.

Only insane people would want war with Iran....you know insane people like John McCain and Hillary and their string-pullers the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives.

The WORLD doesn't want war with Iran.

Only insane people would want war with Iran....you know insane people like John McCain and Hillary and their string-pullers the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives.

But Iran wants war with the world.

The world didn't want war with Japan or Hitler either.

this ^^ is the kind of thing that TRUMP would not leave "unanswered"

so true-------very astute

We have to disagree, I don't get any hints that Iran wants "war with the world".

Iranian President all around Europe this week doing trade deals etc with us and he's been welcomed warmly and he's been warm to our nations.

Should have blown it out of the sky

No, this would not be good idea.

Why not, a couple of years back Iran claimed to shoot a US drone down. Tit for tat.

Yes but the insane psychopaths ie. the Neo-Conservatives, they're just looking for ANY excuse to start war with Iran.

We need to keep cool head in these situations.

That's the European in you, I'm an American and my thoughts are "stick a boot in their ass". You can't give an inch or they'll take a mile

We have to disagree, I don't get any hints that Iran wants "war with the world".

Iranian President all around Europe this week doing trade deals etc with us and he's been welcomed warmly and he's been warm to our nations.

Of course. Making friends. It delays anyone who may intervene. Their war won't be a Hitler style massive Army invasion.

Forum List

Back