Iran hovers drone over US aircraft carrier; Posts precise photos and mocks US

Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

this ^^ is the kind of thing that TRUMP would not leave "unanswered"

Not so fast irosie91

I don't think Trump want's a nuclear war...in fact I imagine that's the last thing in his mind. He knows better ,he is an astute man!

First he would try to resolve the situation in a civilized way.

That's my opinion anyway. :)

He is very REACTIVE

So, this is good to know....who I must protect the ass from, two of you so far.

Memo to me :itsok:
We did two tours in Deutchland, 7 years total. The German kids were much better with their feet, lots of fussball! We got revenge by telling ALL about hamburgers and french fries. Poor bastards would be salivating.

Ahem, hamburgers and French fries are NOT in the same league as Fußball-Bundesliga!

The thought of my beloved Bayern München....and hamburgers and French fries in SAME sentence, this is sacrilege!

My whole family since 1902 have supported Bayern München, except an Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz, but then there's always a "difficult" member in ALL families :eusa_doh:

SK Sturm Graz in Österreichische Fußball-Bundesliga.

Schwarzwälder kirschtorte with the Logo:

c408a87670c96b1f83cb78af17779786 (1).jpg

The actual Logo:

2000px-Logo_FC_Bayern_München.svg-770854.jpg

The Logo of SK Sturm Graz since 1909.

sturm-logo-double.png

But Iran doesn't have nor will they have nuclear weapons.

But cons are worried about flying toys. Yes this sums up conservative foreign policy quite well.

I like Lucy but that doesn't mean we have to agree with each other on all topics

Exactly, I like you also, it's to be expected and it's normal that people can't agree on all topics....ONLY Leftists expect that sort of thing!

If I were a leftist (just shoot me if that happened) I'd already be calling you foul names for daring to disagree with me

Lassie-----I am a registered democrat------but on this board some would deny
my "leftist" orientation. My grandma------demonstrated FOR UNIONS-----
when she was a teenager-----in the wake of the "triangle fire"
The Democrat party has moved WAY left since those days. Progressives have taken it over.

I am still a registered democrat-----since the DAY I reached majority----however---
sometimes-----I do not vote. <<<< Its my way of effectively voting REPUB.
I did not vote when Kerry ran
traitor :badgrin:

I was onboard a frigate back in 1985 that had returned from the Med. They had a commander that they would die for. He ran a tight ship and a clean ship. The Chief told me that a Russian helicopter hovered over the frigate's deck one day. They said the Captain ordered the frigate's missiles to lock onto the helicopter. They said that helicopter pilot spun that helo around and gunned it out of the area immediately.

Should have blown it out of the sky
should have just jammed all radio frequencies so it would have just crashed.
would have been their word against ours as far as the drones demise.

It was over an air craft carrier, therefore creating a possible hazard to incoming or outgoing flights....blow it out of the sky and tell Iran "what's your plan?" This is like the third incident in a month, time to put a stop to the shenanigans

On occasion I got a boot in the ass
I bet you really enjoyed that.

Do you ever actually contribute anything of substance? You're another ankle snapper that just annoys. Go sniff someone else's leg, runt

I don't think you enjoy boot in ass. Now, riding crops, art form. Mr. Lucy and I have collection of the riding crops, some with Moroccan leather....ja, ja, ja, ja sehr gut.

Uh-oh, maybe this is wrong thread :eusa_doh::scared1:

We did two tours in Deutchland, 7 years total. The German kids were much better with their feet, lots of fussball! We got revenge by telling ALL about hamburgers and french fries. Poor bastards would be salivating.

Ahem, hamburgers and French fries are NOT in the same league as Fußball-Bundesliga!

The thought of my beloved Bayern München....and hamburgers and French fries in SAME sentence, this is sacrilege!

My whole family since 1902 have supported Bayern München, except an Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz, but then there's always a "difficult" member in ALL families :eusa_doh:

View attachment 61583

The actual Logo:

View attachment 61582

View attachment 61584
Jawol. My mom is Bavarian so I know it well. I have a machts mitt qualitat bayerische moteren worke motorrad.

Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Well....Iran continues to troll Obama. This time they flew a drone over top of a US aircraft carrier and took precise operational photos of our warship. Then published them online and praised it's drone operators in propoganda. And of course...mocked the US.

I guess we can say it's a good think the drone didn't have a nuke on board or bye bye US carrier. But it's ok. Their pal is in the White House nothing to fear.

So....does Obamas Navy now allow enemy drones to just hover over our warships without being shot down? I'm quite sure our sailors...if given permission....would've blown that camel jockey drone back to Allah.

Well, I looked at the pictures in the article, and they look pretty fuzzy and like they were taken from pretty far out, otherwise they would have been much clearer. Most drones have cameras that can film from several miles away. Besides, I'm pretty sure that when the drone got within range, the CIC picked up on it quickly, identified it as a surveillance drone, and decided to let it be. If it had been a Predator or other drone equipped with weapons, I'm pretty sure they would have blown it out of the sky when it got within threat range.

Besides..................the decision to let the drone live or die doesn't lie with Obama, it lies with the Captain and the Admiral who are onboard.

View attachment 61583

The actual Logo:

View attachment 61582

View attachment 61584
Jawol. My mom is Bavarian so I know it well. I have a machts mitt qualitat bayerische moteren worke motorrad.

Yes, in other thread while ago, we were mentioning Ludwig II and you said your mother was born in Bayern. You have the BMW, we have the Mercedes-Benz und Audi.

We are basically Bavarian being from Salzburg and so are people in Oberösterreich - Upper Austria, well the Western part, look at maps:

How near Salzburg to Bayern, right on border:

509.gif

Here shows Salzburg and all area of Oberösterreich - Upper Austria, all Western peoples - ie. Bezirk Schärding, Bezirk Ried im Innkreis and Bezirk Braunau am Inn and of Salzburg and Salzburgerland....effectively we ALL are Bayerische, Bavarian.

Bezirk is district in region.

104110-004-2FFE1760.gif

Forum List

Back