Trump Would Never Allow This: Iran Flies Surveillance Drone Right Over Carrier USS Harry S. Truman

Drone is for up close look see..., Yet we have several dozen spy satellites which are constantly spying on everyone in ze vourld...

This of course would justify any nation with the capability to destroy any US surveillance satellites capable of spying on their country.
No it wouldn't. Not if you had the right type strong White natural born citizen President.

Will you be enlisting for the next war, or do you plan to just egg others on to their unnecessary deaths?
yeah. I wanna know when Tubby is going to report for duty as well

Can you believe this? This would never happen if Trump got elected or with any other natural born Citizen president of the past. But under our unconstitutional ineligible president born without sole allegiance to America, anything goes.

_88004595_77916c77-8fe1-4f13-b1b3-f0ce0e7452b8.jpg

Iran 'flies surveillance drone over US warship' - BBC News

Trump would first consult TV shows on what to do.

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

What's your point?
Ah, that they belong there and we don't. Thought you might have worked that out, based on the map.

Maybe this will help, name the part of America that borders the Persian Gulf?
To hell with their borders. I'm with Trump. We need to use our firepower and take their oil. It's time to bring Iran to their knees. Then we'll be àble to dictate terms.
You seem to be unaware that Iran and Russia have a mutual defense treaty. So attacking Iran and taking their oil, just might not be such a good idea, unless you're fan of thermonuclear war.

Whatever the event, it is unlikely in the extreme that even Putin would risk the destruction of Mother Russia for Iran, treaty or not.
No head of state in his right mind would want to engage in a war that would destroy the homeland. As long as there is an exceptionable exit, war can be averted. However, there are some transgressions, a head of state can not just dismiss. One of those is an attack on a member of a mutual defense pack in which each nation agrees that an attack on the other nation(s) will be regarded as an attack on their homeland. To break such an agreement cast doubt on every agreement that country has made. Russia would have to respond. I'm not saying it would be a nuclear response, but both US and Russia would be set on a path to war. The outcome would be determined by the skills of the diplomats of the two nations.

Russia would have to go to war with the U.S. if we shot down a drone flying over a Navy task force? How do you explain how we didn't go to war when the Navy shot down two Libyan Migs over the Mediterranean?

No normal person would ever allow it.
No way to stop it, it's in international waters...Oh don't forget, we do it to Iran...

Stop it anyway. What? Someone will sue us?

Time to play by our own rules.

I'm not interested in the fantastical relativity of all things.
we did that from 2000-2008 smart guy. You should think BEFORE hitting the enter key

No, we didn't.

Ah, that they belong there and we don't. Thought you might have worked that out, based on the map.

Maybe this will help, name the part of America that borders the Persian Gulf?
To hell with their borders. I'm with Trump. We need to use our firepower and take their oil. It's time to bring Iran to their knees. Then we'll be àble to dictate terms.
You seem to be unaware that Iran and Russia have a mutual defense treaty. So attacking Iran and taking their oil, just might not be such a good idea, unless you're fan of thermonuclear war.

Whatever the event, it is unlikely in the extreme that even Putin would risk the destruction of Mother Russia for Iran, treaty or not.
No head of state in his right mind would want to engage in a war that would destroy the homeland. As long as there is an exceptionable exit, war can be averted. However, there are some transgressions, a head of state can not just dismiss. One of those is an attack on a member of a mutual defense pack in which each nation agrees that an attack on the other nation(s) will be regarded as an attack on their homeland. To break such an agreement cast doubt on every agreement that country has made. Russia would have to respond. I'm not saying it would be a nuclear response, but both US and Russia would be set on a path to war. The outcome would be determined by the skills of the diplomats of the two nations.

Russia would have to go to war with the U.S. if we shot down a drone flying over a Navy task force? How do you explain how we didn't go to war when the Navy shot down two Libyan Migs over the Mediterranean?
No, I didn't say Russia would have to go to war with us if we shot down an Iranian drone. My post was in reply to the post claiming we should attack Iran who is protected by the Iranian Russian Mutual Defense Treaty and take their oil.

And exactly what would Trump do about it? Nothing. The guy is all talk and God knows we're constantly flying drones all over the world.

The aircraft carrier would have shot it out of the sky. They easily have the means to shoot some prop driven drone down. They didn't shoot this one out of the sky solely because Obama ordered them not to shoot it down.

Are you a complete and utter fool?
why?

I think people are forgetting that Trump went to military school.

And exactly what would Trump do about it? Nothing. The guy is all talk and God knows we're constantly flying drones all over the world.

The aircraft carrier would have shot it out of the sky. They easily have the means to shoot some prop driven drone down. They didn't shoot this one out of the sky solely because Obama ordered them not to shoot it down.

Are you a complete and utter fool?
why?
I doubt seriously that Obama knew anything about the incident at the time it was occurring. According to 5th fleet spokesman, the drone was unarmed and posed no danger to the ship. There was no reason to shoot it down unless we wanted to provoke an international incident.

What some people don't understand is that the control of the Iranian government is split between and elected president and an un-elected cleric. It is a democracy interwoven in a theocracy which can override the democracy The country and the parliament is divided between fundamentalism and secularism. So any peacefully overtones toward the west will be countered by saber rattling.

Last edited:
A drone flew over a carrier ? Big fucking deal!

Conservatives are such meatheads . Should we nuke Iran?

Forum List

Back