Iran hovers drone over US aircraft carrier; Posts precise photos and mocks US

Should have blown it out of the sky

This is for you:

View attachment 61601

This is for me:

View attachment 61602
db5001103bef0285997b73a93a38231b.jpg

So, this is good to know....who I must protect the ass from, two of you so far.

Memo to me :itsok:
We did two tours in Deutchland, 7 years total. The German kids were much better with their feet, lots of fussball! We got revenge by telling ALL about hamburgers and french fries. Poor bastards would be salivating.

Ahem, hamburgers and French fries are NOT in the same league as Fußball-Bundesliga!

The thought of my beloved Bayern München....and hamburgers and French fries in SAME sentence, this is sacrilege!

My whole family since 1902 have supported Bayern München, except an Uncle who supported SK Sturm Graz, but then there's always a "difficult" member in ALL families :eusa_doh:

SK Sturm Graz in Österreichische Fußball-Bundesliga.

Schwarzwälder kirschtorte with the Logo:

View attachment 61583

The actual Logo:

View attachment 61582

The Logo of SK Sturm Graz since 1909.

View attachment 61584
Jawol. My mom is Bavarian so I know it well. I have a machts mitt qualitat bayerische moteren worke motorrad.

Yes, in other thread while ago, we were mentioning Ludwig II and you said your mother was born in Bayern. You have the BMW, we have the Mercedes-Benz und Audi.

We are basically Bavarian being from Salzburg and so are people in Oberösterreich - Upper Austria, well the Western part, look at maps:

How near Salzburg to Bayern, right on border:

View attachment 61603

Here shows Salzburg and all area of Oberösterreich - Upper Austria, all Western peoples - ie. Bezirk Schärding, Bezirk Ried im Innkreis and Bezirk Braunau am Inn and of Salzburg and Salzburgerland....effectively we ALL are Bayerische, Bavarian.

Bezirk is district in region.

View attachment 61605
When my onkle came to visit they had to get an interpreter. They kept asking him if he was German and he kept saying "Nein, nein, Ich bin Bayerische". He actually showed up in lederhosen. And drunk, as usual.

Forum List

Back