Introducing myself

Hello folks my name is jason lee and I'm a recent arrival here on the forum. I've already made 8 or 9 replies before having introduced myself here. I tend to that on many forums that I joined.
When I'm not exchanging nasty insults with youtubers I'm either videogaming, uploading photos, doing digital art or doing electronic music.
Or I could be here making comments (nice ones unlike at youtube) or replies.
When I have the time to do so.
Welcome. I'd like to watch people like you have absolute no access to any electronic anything. I'd love to see you after 6 months. Nothing against it. But I'd like to see someone's demeanor after 6 months. What do you think you'd be like?.......Thanks.
Well let's see, that would be hard. A real case of deprivation here. For six months no commenting here on USMB, no advertising my photography, music, digital art on facebook, tumblr, twitter and other social media, no videogaming, would that also include my iphone too?
You may as well ask me to go back to the stone age and live in a cave. lol
Or live on a deserted island like Robinson Crusoe.
Impossible and undesirable.

Hello folks my name is jason lee and I'm a recent arrival here on the forum. I've already made 8 or 9 replies before having introduced myself here. I tend to that on many forums that I joined.
When I'm not exchanging nasty insults with youtubers I'm either videogaming, uploading photos, doing digital art or doing electronic music.
Welcome. I'd like to watch people like you have absolute no access to any electronic anything. I'd love to see you after 6 months. Nothing against it. But I'd like to see someone's demeanor after 6 months. What do you think you'd be like?.......Thanks.

Well let's see, that would be hard. A real case of deprivation here. For six months no commenting here on USMB, no youtube, no advertising my photography, music, digital art on facebook, tumblr, twitter and other social media, no videogaming, would that also include my iphone too? I use that for photography, reading ebooks on my nook and libby app as well as the mapquest app on it.

Well let's see, that would be hard. A real case of deprivation here. For six months no commenting here on USMB, no advertising my photography, music, digital art on facebook, tumblr, twitter and other social media, no videogaming, would that also include my iphone too?
Lol. I'm just teasin ya. I actually live mostly electronic free except what I need to do. No Facebook, noTwatterr, my only board I post. I don't text and will only answer texts by voice. Can't stand it people don't know how to communicate like a human being. I write notes because I can sign my name. I have a flip phone. I always want to smack someone upside the head when I can only talk to them in person between their rude texting...Other than that I'm cool

Lol. I'm just teasin ya. I actually live mostly electronic free except what I need to do. No Facebook, noTwatterr, my only board I post. I don't text and will only answer texts by voice. Can't stand it people don't know how to communicate like a human being. I write notes because I can sign my name. I have a flip phone. I always want to smack someone upside the head when I can only talk to them in person between their rude texting...Other than that I'm cool

Don't people talk face to face any more?

I'm wondering whether to replace my mobile phone.

My nieces and nephews laugh at my flip phone. I just say I don't want your world. Lol
Now they told me, I have to replace my LG3. I've had the bastard for near 10 yrs

I wish these boards would have a voice response feature...........Tell me, when people debate on TV, do they type write everything???....LOl...NO!!

People think they are great TYPING debaters....They are nothing but Google typers...Lol

Let me hear your voice and your opinion...NO GOOGLE. People would wilt here......I bet most here would be ashamed of their voices

My nieces and nephews laugh at my flip phone. I just say I don't want your world. Lol
Now they told me, I have to replace my LG3. I've had the bastard for near 10 yrs

I wish these boards would have a voice response feature...........Tell me, when people debate on TV, do they type write everything???....LOl...NO!!

People think they are great TYPING debaters....They are nothing but Google typers...Lol

Let me hear your voice and your opinion...NO GOOGLE. People would wilt here......I bet most here would be ashamed of their voices

I think there's some sort of podcast thread.

A guy in the FZ was talking about it. Didn't pay much attention.

I can't go to the basement here. I don't own a hazmat suit. Lol

I've got a spare flack jacket.

Here it is:

Podcast Pit

There is nothing to fear. It's far more toxic up here.

Welcome, youngster! Give 'em hell!
Have a donut and make yourself to home.
a-pile-of-iced-donuts-or-doughnuts-on-a-plate-isolated-on-a-white-C8M4TE.jpg

Gonna have to start passing out Christmas cookies, OL.

I just got a tin of those butter cookies. You know the ones with the big grains of sugar on em? Those things are gud. And I got a fruit cake.

I have an accent... that’s all I’m saying! :)

There is nothing to fear. It's far more toxic up here.

Lol Current events, breaking news, and the tunes page is all I need here.

Welcome, youngster! Give 'em hell!
Have a donut and make yourself to home.
a-pile-of-iced-donuts-or-doughnuts-on-a-plate-isolated-on-a-white-C8M4TE.jpg

Gonna have to start passing out Christmas cookies, OL.

I just got a tin of those butter cookies. You know the ones with the big grains of sugar on em? Those things are gud. And I got a fruit cake.
I'm not a big cookie eater, but those butter cookies and coffee are perfecto.

Now the fruit cake...good for the fireplace

Not in the least here. Been around tape recorders since I was three, worked in radio for decades, have an EV RE20 hanging in front of me right now. I understand there's a regular live (?) podcast call-in or something but I've never checked it out, over to G.T. for more on that....

However I'm also a screamingly fast typist. So much so that my handwriting is almost doctor-unintelligible any more.

You have a salient point on the subtleties of voice communication though. We lose all sense of intonation in text. And beyond the visual --- that I keep thinking back to the reason the Amish don't use telephones: because it negates the body language of face-to-face communication.

Not in the least here. Been around tape recorders since I was three, worked in radio for decades, have an EV RE20 hanging in front of me right now. I understand there's a regular live (?) podcast call-in or something but I've never checked it out, over to G.T. for more on that....

However I'm also a screamingly fast typist. So much so that my handwriting is almost doctor-unintelligible any more.

I can't remember the last time I actually wrote anything. And even then it was almost illegible.

And, I'd studied calligraphy, once upon a time.

Forum List

Back