Introducing myself

jasonlee3071

Nov 29, 2019
Hello folks my name is jason lee and I'm a recent arrival here on the forum. I've already made 8 or 9 replies before having introduced myself here. I tend to that on many forums that I joined.
When I'm not exchanging nasty insults with youtubers I'm either videogaming, uploading photos, doing digital art or doing electronic music.
Or I could be here making comments (nice ones unlike at youtube) or replies.
When I have the time to do so.

Hello folks my name is jason lee and I'm a recent arrival here on the forum. I've already made 8 or 9 replies before having introduced myself here. I tend to that on many forums that I joined.
When I'm not exchanging nasty insults with youtubers I'm either videogaming, uploading photos, doing digital art or doing electronic music.
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it.

upload_2019-11-30_22-54-13.png

Welcome to the fray. To fray, or to be a frayed knot. That is the question.
You'll need massive hip boots here but I suspect you're prepared for that. If your music is clear to post I hope you slap some down in the Music forum.

Enjoy yourself, but take the time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines

images

Welcome to the fray. To fray, or to be a frayed knot. That is the question.
You'll need massive hip boots here but I suspect you're prepared for that. If your music is clear to post I hope you slap some down in the Music forum.

I did bring some hip boots in case I find myself having to wade through something akin to sewage (or fecal matter). As for my music I will eventually get around to slapping some down in the music forum. I've got quite a few tracks on soundcloud, bandcamp etc.

Good advice. What I find compulsively addicting about youtube is not so much the videos but commenting on others comments. That's a habit I'm trying to trim down on.

I don't have a real bad youtube habit... I am an occasional user... I have noticed the 3 main type of folks on the trips I bother reading... Normal, stupid and really phucking stupid... I don't imagine we run into the same folks leaving comments...

Thank you and I did read the USMB rules/guidelines.
A lot to read so I will have to refer back to it again/again in case my less than perfect memory fails me.

Thank you and I did read the USMB rules/guidelines.
A lot to read so I will have to refer back to it again/again in case my less than perfect memory fails me.
Just jump in... I'm probably the oldest member here, and although the board has undergone a lot changes over the years, it does allow a LOT of FREE SPEECH.

Enjoy.

Welcome, youngster! Give 'em hell!
Have a donut and make yourself to home.
a-pile-of-iced-donuts-or-doughnuts-on-a-plate-isolated-on-a-white-C8M4TE.jpg

Welcome to USMB, jasonlee3071, hope you enjoy the boards! :thup:

Welcome. I'd like to watch people like you have absolute no access to any electronic anything. I'd love to see you after 6 months. Nothing against it. But I'd like to see someone's demeanor after 6 months. What do you think you'd be like?.......Thanks.

Forum List

Back