Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

Well they are in for a rude surprise and the bigger the denier the bigger the fall.

They have been in denial months before Donald Trump was even elected. It's just been snowballing since then. When the ship finally sinks, these people will collapse into mental hysteria.

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.
FORMER OFFICIAL =/= senior official.

Idiot

I guess the Trump whores haven't turned on a Tv or read a newspaper in the last two days.
They're still in complete denial the shit Trump is in.

Add something substantial to this debate and other debates, instead of drive by posts that are just part of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

Show that The Intelligence Community has any integrity, I have posted multiple links in this thread to illustrate that they have NO integrity or even any decency, they are basically slugs that crawl from under their rocks. The honourable and decent amongst them are few and far between.
The intelligence community are american patriots. For your kind of dreck to question them just shows what a piece of garbage you are
Nobody would ever confuse you and the people you support as patriots. You and your ilk are rioting, BURNING flags, destroying property, saying America was never great, claiming only black lives and abortion (a paradox for sure) matter, fags and trannies are the new normal, throwing a massive hissy fit and yes some of you are in the government doing basically the same thing.

Fuck off with your version of patriotism.

Says the fool with his nose up Russia's ass.
What's wrong with Russia? It is not the Russians who are ratcheting up war mongering. Are you surprised that they are preparing for defending themselves against Globalist Imperialism?
Mr. De Fuck-a, you never cease to amaze my with your dumbfuckery.

The whole situation with North Korea is the most dangerous and also Iran, yet the Leftists ignore both North Korea and Iran and instead prefer the hysteria and increasing insanity of frothing at the mouth every five minutes about Russia and Putin.

The International Globablists have wanted WWIII for many years and have been poking The Bear for at least the past three years, and all of that pre-dates Donald Trump announcing he was running for American President.

The unthinkable happened, Trump won, he said the WORST thing EVER, that wouldn't it be better to reach out to Russia rather than trying to get into a war with them, which would become WWIII and almost certainly involve some nuclear weaponry.

Trump upset The International Globalists plans for WWIII, this is the crux of why they are going after him with their main tool in America The Shadow Government, or what many prefer to just call The Deep State.

Lucy, it was Donald Trump who made the situation more dangerous when he said that Japan should have nukes. NO ONE wants a war with Russia, I don't have any idea where you picked up that thought but keeping Russia caged is the purpose of the sanctions. Unleashing the bear is a stupid idea.

Well they are in for a rude surprise and the bigger the denier the bigger the fall.

They have been in denial months before Donald Trump was even elected. It's just been snowballing since then. When the ship finally sinks, these people will collapse into mental hysteria.
No they'll blame Hillary.. or Obama...or the media .. or the Easter Bunny.

Nobody cares what you think, The Intelligence Community has NO integrity sugar pants.
Yeah no one has any integrity but Trump, Right?

Add something substantial to this debate and other debates, instead of drive by posts that are just part of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

Show that The Intelligence Community has any integrity, I have posted multiple links in this thread to illustrate that they have NO integrity or even any decency, they are basically slugs that crawl from under their rocks. The honourable and decent amongst them are few and far between.
The intelligence community are american patriots. For your kind of dreck to question them just shows what a piece of garbage you are

American patriots torture people against International Law? American patriots break the Geneva Conventions?

How someone as pathetically stupid as you is even allowed to crap your idiocy here is nothing short of astonishing, you babble garbage about things you have zero comprehension about.
So you're really blaming the intelligence community for Bush sending the orders to commit the torture?
You're really a babbling fool.

It's you who are the fool every post you have made in this thread and every post I've read since you joined last Thursday illustrates you are a fool, you have nothing to add to anything.

I have made comments in this thread, that not only contain intellectual content, I have also provided a myriad of links to various sources to back up what I have commented.

You have provided NOTHING and based on your other ramblings you will never provided anything.

So piss off.

These dupes criticize the intelligence community because they had the audacity to do their jobs and find out all the dirty little shit Trump is trying to keep secret.

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.

:badgrin: I see the rumor mill leftist think tank is working overtime.

Total fabrication and the indoctrinated are eating it up.

LAWLZ I guess leftists need their red meat fake news, too.

Lucy Hameton still on a Hillary kick because she sees what a unamerican traitor her fuhrer is and can't address it.
It's all Obamas fault or Hillary's.
never Trump's.
how come assholes like you can never hold him accountable for ANYTHING?
A month in to Trump and everything is his fault. Eight years of obie and it was never his. WTF is up with your sudden need for accountability?

Yeah no one has any integrity but Trump, Right?

American patriots torture people against International Law? American patriots break the Geneva Conventions?

How someone as pathetically stupid as you is even allowed to crap your idiocy here is nothing short of astonishing, you babble garbage about things you have zero comprehension about.
So you're really blaming the intelligence community for Bush sending the orders to commit the torture?
You're really a babbling fool.

It's you who are the fool every post you have made in this thread and every post I've read since you joined last Thursday illustrates you are a fool, you have nothing to add to anything.

I have made comments in this thread, that not only contain intellectual content, I have also provided a myriad of links to various sources to back up what I have commented.

You have provided NOTHING and based on your other ramblings you will never provided anything.

So piss off.
So how does Trump's tiny weiner taste?
He's the worst excuse for a human being none the less a president for God's sake. He knows nothing and then picks a cabinet who is just as inexperienced as he is.
He's the worst thing that has ever happened to this country and we're seeing that up close and and personal every day of these 3 horrid weeks.
And if you don't like my posts you can go fuck yourself.

Lucy Hameton still on a Hillary kick because she sees what a unamerican traitor her fuhrer is and can't address it.
It's all Obamas fault or Hillary's.
never Trump's.
how come assholes like you can never hold him accountable for ANYTHING?
A month in to Trump and everything is his fault. Eight years of obie and it was never his. WTF is up with your sudden need for accountability?
So you know what I've been saying for 8 years? You Kreskin!
Trump has more personality flaws than any one psychiatrist could handle. He's ill equipped to handle anything with government because based on his background screwing the little guy does not prepare one for president.

Nobody would ever confuse you and the people you support as patriots. You and your ilk are rioting, BURNING flags, destroying property, saying America was never great, claiming only black lives and abortion (a paradox for sure) matter, fags and trannies are the new normal, throwing a massive hissy fit and yes some of you are in the government doing basically the same thing.

What's wrong with Russia? It is not the Russians who are ratcheting up war mongering. Are you surprised that they are preparing for defending themselves against Globalist Imperialism?

The whole situation with North Korea is the most dangerous and also Iran, yet the Leftists ignore both North Korea and Iran and instead prefer the hysteria and increasing insanity of frothing at the mouth every five minutes about Russia and Putin.

The International Globablists have wanted WWIII for many years and have been poking The Bear for at least the past three years, and all of that pre-dates Donald Trump announcing he was running for American President.

The unthinkable happened, Trump won, he said the WORST thing EVER, that wouldn't it be better to reach out to Russia rather than trying to get into a war with them, which would become WWIII and almost certainly involve some nuclear weaponry.

Trump upset The International Globalists plans for WWIII, this is the crux of why they are going after him with their main tool in America The Shadow Government, or what many prefer to just call The Deep State.

Lucy, it was Donald Trump who made the situation more dangerous when he said that Japan should have nukes. NO ONE wants a war with Russia, I don't have any idea where you picked up that thought but keeping Russia caged is the purpose of the sanctions. Unleashing the bear is a stupid idea.

Trump isn't responsible for the madness that is North Korea, North Korea have been getting to this point before Trump even announced he was running for President.

Unlike Leftists, I keep well read on situations involving North Korea and Iran and also I add Nigeria and Somalia and Kenya because of Boko Haram and al-Shabaab, two organisations that most Leftists probably haven't a fucking clue about, Leftists in general being pretty clueless about ANYTHING that's not the Brainwashing Kool-Aid Drinking "Russia, Trump, Putin" mantra.

Trump isn't responsible for the madness that is North Korea, North Korea have been getting to this point before Trump even announced he was running for President.

Unlike Leftists, I keep well read on situations involving North Korea and Iran and also I add Nigeria and Somalia and Kenya because of Boko Haram and al-Shabaab, two organisations that most Leftists probably haven't a fucking clue about, Leftists in general being pretty clueless about ANYTHING that's not the Brainwashing Kool-Aid Drinking "Russia, Trump, Putin" mantra.

You're actually 100% correct until Trump waded in and said that he wanted to arm Japan.

Trump has no idea what is happening in North Korea or anywhere else. Like when George Stephanopolis had to correct the dunce that Russia was already in Crimea.
That alone should have disqualified him to be president but mfer's like you ignored the racism, the admitted sexual assaults and the whole sordid mess that is DT.

Forum List

Back