Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” “ThePresident’s collusion with Russian intelligence is.

That these scumbags make excuses for this type of behavior is preposterous.
get used to it, they represent the biggest danger to this country

I hope so. The serial sex offender has impugned the whole agency's integrity.
Paybacks are a bitch.

Nobody cares what you think, The Intelligence Community has NO integrity sugar pants.
Yeah no one has any integrity but Trump, Right?

Add something substantial to this debate and other debates, instead of drive by posts that are just part of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

Show that The Intelligence Community has any integrity, I have posted multiple links in this thread to illustrate that they have NO integrity or even any decency, they are basically slugs that crawl from under their rocks. The honourable and decent amongst them are few and far between.

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” “ThePresident’s collusion with Russian intelligence is.

That these scumbags make excuses for this type of behavior is preposterous.
get used to it, they represent the biggest danger to this country

No that would be The Deep State within, not that anyone expects your type to understand that.

Paybacks are a bitch.

Nobody cares what you think, The Intelligence Community has NO integrity sugar pants.

Add something substantial to this debate and other debates, instead of drive by posts that are just part of the Leftist Echo Chamber.

Show that The Intelligence Community has any integrity, I have posted multiple links in this thread to illustrate that they have NO integrity or even any decency, they are basically slugs that crawl from under their rocks. The honourable and decent amongst them are few and far between.
The intelligence community are american patriots. For your kind of dreck to question them just shows what a piece of garbage you are

Paybacks are a bitch.

The intelligence community are american patriots. For your kind of dreck to question them just shows what a piece of garbage you are

American patriots torture people against International Law? American patriots break the Geneva Conventions?

How someone as pathetically stupid as you is even allowed to crap your idiocy here is nothing short of astonishing, you babble garbage about things you have zero comprehension about.

Paybacks are a bitch.

And out of the other side of your face comes your hatred of Comey.

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.

And Care4All couldn't grasp that this REALLY is Treason on behalf of Clapper and fellow conspirators. These are some BAD people who need to be dealt with harshly. Clapper has attempted to bring down a duly elected government. I think the needle is the appropriate reward for that.

Paybacks are a bitch.

Here idiot, is the below what um patriots do and get involved in? You are obviously too stupid to have noticed this when I posted it in the thread a few moments ago, so I'll repost it with the links.

This is the same Intelligence Community that happily tortured people and happily and with relish did Extraordinary Renditions where against International Law people were kidnapped off the streets and transported in secret flights to CIA Sponsored Black Sites across the world so they could be TORTURED AGAINST International Law and ALL Geneva Conventions, nobody expects the Leftist morons to understand any of this though, they do not possess the intellectual capability to process it or they WOULDN'T be cheering on the same Intelligence Community that did the below:

Extraordinary rendition is the transfer—without legal process—of a detainee to the custody of a foreign government for purposes of detention and interrogation.

The below I chose deliberately, as it's from the Open Society Foundation, funded by the Leftists Sugar Daddy and Alternative "Messiah" George Soros:

20 Extraordinary Facts about CIA Extraordinary Rendition and Secret Detention

20 Extraordinary Facts about CIA Extraordinary Rendition and Secret Detention

Here's a Fact Sheet from another favourite of the Leftists, the ACLU about the same Intelligence Agencies that the Leftist Morons are now cheering on like the Useful Idiots the Left are:

FACT SHEET: EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION

Fact Sheet: Extraordinary Rendition

This is what happens during the um interrogations:

Enhanced interrogation techniques - Wikipedia

Another of the Leftist's favourites The UN, let's see what the UN Rules on Torture are:

United Nations Convention against Torture - Wikipedia

Paybacks are a bitch.

Nobody would ever confuse you and the people you support as patriots. You and your ilk are rioting, BURNING flags, destroying property, saying America was never great, claiming only black lives and abortion (a paradox for sure) matter, fags and trannies are the new normal, throwing a massive hissy fit and yes some of you are in the government doing basically the same thing.

Fuck off with your version of patriotism.

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.

And Care4All couldn't grasp that this REALLY is Treason on behalf of Clapper and fellow conspirators. These are some BAD people who need to be dealt with harshly. Clapper has attempted to bring down a duly elected government. I think the needle is the appropriate reward for that.

The frothing at the mouth and increasingly hysterical Leftist Maniacs throw up daily doses of hearsay, unsubstantiated rumours and now Tweets from discredited nuts who had to resign in disgrace like John Schindler and they expect people to not respond with actual links to illustrate what nonsense most of this stuff is.

This is the same crowd who had no problem with Hillary and her less than secure delivery of emails, not to mention having no problem with the sordid situation of The Clinton Foundation, not to mention Hillary as Secretary of State was doing deals with Saudi Arabia and The House of Saud was giving both her and Bill money for The Clinton Foundation, the WSJ did an investigation of that and found she wasn't only doing deals with the Saudi's whilst getting money for The Clinton Foundation.

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg

Paybacks are a bitch.

Nobody would ever confuse you and the people you support as patriots. You and your ilk are rioting, BURNING flags, destroying property, saying America was never great, claiming only black lives and abortion (a paradox for sure) matter, fags and trannies are the new normal, throwing a massive hissy fit and yes some of you are in the government doing basically the same thing.

Says the fool with his nose up Russia's ass.

obie runs around thee globe sucking dick from Cuba to Iran and you worship him yet you expect us to think you give a fuck about patriotism? Kiss my ass.

Why not offer something of substance, instead of just posting the sort of thing you just did.

Missouri_Mike has just made accurate comments, the Leftist Maniacs are rioting, burning flags and in general being both hysterical and violent.

You are unable to shoot his comments down, because they're accurate, so instead you make a piss poor comment like you did that is both meaningless and pointless.

All the left can scream is "What about us?"

The answer is...

What about us
Isn't it enough
No we're not in paradise
This is who we are
This is what we've got
No it's not our paradise
But it's all we want
And it's all that we're fighting for
Though it's not paradise

The Donald is President. Your unnamed "senior sources" are nothing more that faggot phantoms screeching in the dark with their lies. Name them...have them step forward...expose their lying treachery to public scrutiny. They won't ... you damn well won't because they are lying cowards ... because it is all nothing more than... A Shot In the Dark...no aim, no focus...just leftist talking points.

obie runs around thee globe sucking dick from Cuba to Iran and you worship him yet you expect us to think you give a fuck about patriotism? Kiss my ass.

You on the other hand run around sucking Trump's dick and can't find enough words to praise him - A fucking traitor.

Have you heard of Ben Rhodes?

Why not offer something of substance, instead of just posting the sort of thing you just did.

Missouri_Mike has just made accurate comments, the Leftist Maniacs are rioting, burning flags and in general being both hysterical and violent.

You are unable to shoot his comments down, because they're accurate, so instead you make a piss poor comment like you did that is both meaningless and pointless.

I recognize that Republicans in Trump's campaign consorted with Russian intelligence in a run up to the election, I recognize that his designated National Security Adviser was trading thoughts with Russian officials after the election, I recognize that the Russian dossier is real, I recognize that this is the tip of the iceberg and much, much more will come out. This is the Titanic you're sitting on and it is just a matter of time before you drown in this shit.

It seems that members of The Obama Administration in the last month of Obama's Presidency have very likely broken the law and their reason for the political assassination of Michael Flynn was purely to bolster the very dangerous and reckless Iran Deal that Obama insisted on.

Also that there are members of The Deep State who are breaking the law now by leaking to shall we say "friends" in the MSM and very possibly two Republican Senators one from Arizona and one from South Carolina who have already also broken the law.

The below breaks the law, they were deliberately leaking what very likely what included Classified Information:

The effort, said to include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn’s credibility, multiple sources revealed.

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn

Sources: Former Obama officials, loyalists planted series of stories to discredit Flynn, bolster Iran deal

Read the whole article it's very disturbing and interesting.

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn

You on the other hand run around sucking Trump's dick and can't find enough words to praise him - A fucking traitor.
If I'm a traitor to you that's a good thing. I respect nothing you people have to offer as it's so far from being an American I would have never guessed it would reach this point in my lifetime yet here you are. Espousing communist ideals, socialism, massive government and trying to destroy an elected President that ran against all of that and won. You mother fucker are the very definition of anti-american.

Forum List

Back