Republicans demand answers after top Biden official offers China ‘unprecedented access’ to sensitive nuclear site

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A coalition of 18 House Republicans led by GOP Conference chair Elise Stefanik sent a letter to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm on Thursday questioning her over her decision to allow China and Russia “unprecedented access” to a national security site.

The sending of the letter comes two months after Bloomberg reported that the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration had invited Chinese and Russian officials to tour the DOE’s Nevada National Security Site to prove that America is upholding a moratorium against testing nuclear weapons.

The good news is that neither China nor Russia responded to the invitation. But this, according to Stefanik, is not enough.

“I am leading my colleagues in demanding that President Biden revoke this misguided invitation to our adversaries in Beijing and Moscow that grants them unprecedented access and insight into our nuclear weapons,” Stefanik told Fox News in a statement.

“Inviting Communist China and Russia to have a front row seat for our sensitive nuclear weapons tests will give them invaluable information on how to defeat our nuclear capabilities and improve their own,” she added.

GIF_BidenXi-2907796.gif

I'm not surprised at all.....Remember when the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States admitted he would tell China our war plans if we ever went to war with them?

They don't even try to hide it. I guess whatever the chi-com balloons missed the democrats will take them to it.
smiley_thinking.gif

A coalition of 18 House Republicans led by GOP Conference chair Elise Stefanik sent a letter to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm on Thursday questioning her over her decision to allow China and Russia “unprecedented access” to a national security site.

The sending of the letter comes two months after Bloomberg reported that the Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration had invited Chinese and Russian officials to tour the DOE’s Nevada National Security Site to prove that America is upholding a moratorium against testing nuclear weapons.

The good news is that neither China nor Russia responded to the invitation. But this, according to Stefanik, is not enough.

“I am leading my colleagues in demanding that President Biden revoke this misguided invitation to our adversaries in Beijing and Moscow that grants them unprecedented access and insight into our nuclear weapons,” Stefanik told Fox News in a statement.

“Inviting Communist China and Russia to have a front row seat for our sensitive nuclear weapons tests will give them invaluable information on how to defeat our nuclear capabilities and improve their own,” she added.

GIF_BidenXi-2907796.gif

I'm not surprised at all.....Remember when the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States admitted he would tell China our war plans if we ever went to war with them?

They don't even try to hide it. I guess whatever the chi-com balloons missed the democrats will take them to it.
smiley_thinking.gif

So in other words the Biden Regime is doing exactly what they accused President Trump of doing.

Welly welly well.

Nothing to see here!

It sometimes truly astounds me that certain threads don't take off more.

I mean, isn't this kind of sort of a wee bit important?

Or did some anonymous stooge in some Leftist book that just got published supposedly quote Trump saying he planned on never leaving the White House?

Now that's a headline.

GIF_BidenXi-2907796.gif

smiley_thinking.gif

Tell them they don’t have the clearance and they’ll be under suspicion as long as they associate with a known security risk. :biggrin:

GIF_BidenXi-2907796.gif

smiley_thinking.gif

A blog and a tweet?!?! That’s your “evidence”? :laughing0301:

A blog and a tweet?!?! That’s your “evidence”? :laughing0301:

You mean Bloomberg?

Oh, right, you already knew that because it was linked in the OP.

Your deflection is noted.

You mean Bloomberg?

Oh, right, you already knew that because it was linked in the OP.

Your deflection is noted.
LOL.....He most definitely had a "swing and a miss" moment. ;)

GIF_BidenXi-2907796.gif

smiley_thinking.gif

And board Dimwingers still ask what China and Russia got for the millions they paid Traitor Joe.

Forum List

Back