...'Insurrection' on J6 = the real deal ....

ne'eh ... most were charged with tresspassing. the terrorists are treated like terrorists because welll.... the shoe fits like a glove.

^^^ complete bullshit ^^^

more complete bullshit. being trained in security detail when she was in the military, babbott knew the moment she stepped inside the capital she was risking her life. the hero that gave that bitch her darwin award had no idea if she was armed or even had a bomb strapped to her - given the rabid behavior the mob she was with was showing.
So, in future riots -- and note that it's the Left who riot all the time -- the 6 Jan riot was a rare exception, being a rightwing riot -- you're in favor of police shooting dead any rioter who acts as Ashli Babbit did -- in her case, attempting "to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby, which led to her being shot in the left shoulder by a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer." [ Killing of Ashli Babbitt - Wikipedia ]?

Do I have that right? Trying to climb through a window into a public building, or anything equivalent to that ... shoot 'em dead?

At the end of the day, if the Trump side owns any part of being right, they need to accept the responsibility of allowing their most dedicated troops to go to jail and rot for 5 years or so.

Can any leader of an armed insurrection maintain respect if he fails to stand up in front of his lieutenants and risk his person?

Or have Trump's closest allies already come to understand that they were used as cannon for an attempted revolution that failed?

When a US Marine veteran breaks down in tears, are the tears being shed on account of his leader being awol at the most critical time?

Your response is unsubstantiated speculation on your part. Run along. Come back when you have something that would at least have the credibility of a third grade book report. Resorting to ad hominem descriptions of people is a typical democrat ploy. HaHaHa, "stashes just OUTSIDE of DC" what were they going to do teleport them to the capitol from VA.

these are extremist para military orgs that know exactly how to do just that. they train for shit like jan 6.

Oath Keepers jury hears about massive weapon cache on Jan. 6​

By LINDSAY WHITEHURSTOctober 12, 2022
Oath Keepers jury hears about massive weapon cache on Jan. 6

& all were found guilty.

The penalty isn't harsh enough to suit the crime.
In this case they engaged in crimes against their country that would warrant the death penalty.

The uncomfortable question to ask is: Why have the courts been so lenient?
Is there a suspicion that Trump could rally his troops and then the majority of the country would rally behind him?W
We can at least understand that there's hesitancy to move against Trump still, and the DOJ needs to continue to build negativity against Trump before it's in a safe position to take him down.
Joe Biden does that everyday Beeeeyotch

several have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy-which is the same as being an insurrectionist will be looking at a sentence of 20 years & a hefty fine on each count.
The only people gulty of seditious conspiracy are the democrats, and oh you, you piece of garbage who voted in the vermin, who went after president trump trying a soft coup to keep the deep state alive.

So, in future riots -- and note that it's the Left who riot all the time -- the 6 Jan riot was a rare exception, being a rightwing riot -- you're in favor of police shooting dead any rioter who acts as Ashli Babbit did -- in her case, attempting "to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker's Lobby, which led to her being shot in the left shoulder by a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer." [ Killing of Ashli Babbitt - Wikipedia ]?

Do I have that right? Trying to climb through a window into a public building, or anything equivalent to that ... shoot 'em dead?

i don't care who it is - if they acted the same way - in the same manner - then they are a considerable threat.

The point is, the police officer's actions will stand as proof of the guilt of the violent inrurrectionist's death being justified.

The only people gulty of seditious conspiracy are the democrats, and oh you, you piece of garbage who voted in the vermin, who went after president trump trying a soft coup to keep the deep state alive.

loser.jpg

Let us ask our Leftist friends: were the AntiFa/BLM riots of the summer of 2020 "insurrections"?
Aw come on man they were mostly peaceful!
You know that the police were wrong to arrest a drug dealing druggie, who held a gun to a pregnant womans stomache while friends robbed her, he was a stand up guy, everybody loved him, he was a stand up citizen, and all the other crap they spew about thugs when they die.
:auiqs.jpg:

The point is, the police officer's actions will stand as proof of the guilt of the violent inrurrectionist's death being justified.
And you're in favor of shooting dead BLM/AntiFa rioters who try to get through a broken window into a public building? Or who do equally violent things, or worse ... such as throwing Molotov cocktails?

You're really, truly, in favor of shooting them dead?

So I was right, and you lied. I think thats the first time you were ever honest with me. Good job!

do you know what the word 'encompasses' means TN?

you wanna google both 'rebellion/insurrection' & seditious conspiracy & see if the latter doesn't cover the former? do you know what sedition means either?
lol ... i never lie. i have no need to, you little goal post mover you ........

Forum List

Back