...'Insurrection' on J6 = the real deal ....

Debating the question of it being an insurrection or not is irrelevant on this board. The punishment meted out is suitable to the crime for the Trump lieutenants so far at least.

Charges of causing death of police officers could come but that's less likely on account of major crimes were committed, involved the leaders of the insurrection, and the leader!

Please look at the title of YOUR link to the NBC news video--Yup, RIOTERS--not insurrectionists. BTW, Where is Ray Epps?

the actual charge of 'insurrection' only carries a 10 year sentence - but the flying monkeys you are defending are found guilty on charges that carry 20.

you sure you wanna keep going down this road?

the actual charge of 'insurrection' only carries a 10 year sentence - but the flying monkeys you are defending are found guilty on charges that carry 20.

you sure you wanna keep going down this road?
A hypothetical discussion over a beer can bring a charge of seditious conspiracy, moron. Yeah, let's continue down this road. I rather enjoy highlighting your ignorance.

Nice try.

thanx.

Ever been to DC?

yep.
Do you know what the Ellipse is? Here's a hint--It is not in the Capitol bldg. NO FIREARMS were discovered in the Capitol bldg. NONE, ZIP, NADA, NYET.

well - since there were thousands of flying monkeys descending on the capital all at once - the odds that no one had a firearm is pretty nill - given the fact that humpers loooooooooove their guns. oh & rhodes - the oathkeeper ring leader who shot his own eye out - had stashes of weapons just outside of Dc with the full intent of bringing them in & using them ... per the testimony in his trial & subsequent guilty verdict.

There are none being charged with insurrection. Thats what I said.
Seems im not moving anything.

seems they got charged with a worse crime that encompasses it. one that doubles their sentence.

tutt tutt.

No guns, no insurrection,

Well, maybe in the poster 'westwall''s view of what is an insurrection.
However, and not unimportantly.....the court made no mention whatsoever of this defendant insurrectionist's (court's description, not mine)......bearing of firearms, nor in the larger insurrection attempt itself.

I thought that was notable, and goes a long ways towards discounting the fable that only guns can make an insurrection. Clearly, the court didn't believe that.

thanx.

yep.

well - since there were thousands of flying monkeys descending on the capital all at once - the odds that no one had a firearm is pretty nill - given the fact that humpers loooooooooove their guns. oh & rhodes - the oathkeeper ring leader who shot his own eye out - had stashes of weapons just outside of Dc with the full intent of bringing them in & using them ... per the testimony in his trial & subsequent guilty verdict.
Your response is unsubstantiated speculation on your part. Run along. Come back when you have something that would at least have the credibility of a third grade book report. Resorting to ad hominem descriptions of people is a typical democrat ploy. HaHaHa, "stashes just OUTSIDE of DC" what were they going to do teleport them to the capitol from VA.

Self portrait? You still have not shown the connection of a conspiracy and insurrection. Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. Prove your point. Like the charges that democrats pull out of their asses, you can't.

i don't hafta prove it. the feds are doing an outstanding job all by themselves. seems every charge of seditious conspiracy, which envelopes 'insurrection' is being won & guilty verdicts are flying.

ha ha.

ha.

Well, maybe in the poster 'westwall''s view of what is an insurrection.
However, and not unimportantly.....the court made no mention whatsoever of this defendant insurrectionist's (court's description, not mine)......bearing of firearms, nor in the larger insurrection attempt itself.

I thought that was notable, and goes a long ways towards discounting the fable that only guns can make an insurrection. Clearly, the court didn't believe that.
Naw, but a charge of insurrection being made would go a long way--a conviction even more.

Forum List

Back