Suggestion For Credible Pollsters.Why Not Take Polls On Your Repulican Preference From First ,To Second, To Third Choice?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
For quite some time now, we have seen polls bouncing back and forth with Trump and DeSantis in the lead, and sometimes we have polls with five to ten republican candidates. Wouldn't be interesting to see a preference poll, like, who is your first choice, who is your second choice, and who is your third choice. We already know Trump and DeSantis will be the top two, but who is actually in third place? Odds are who ever is the 3rd or 4th preference will be a likely VP candidate.

Current betting odds. Desantis or 90 year old Biden? That's a "no brainer"

1675359135368.png

Current betting odds. Desantis or 90 year old Biden? That's a "no brainer"

View attachment 753017
Only because it’s not a slam dunk Biden will be running. Once it looks like he’ll live that long he’s the favorite. A democrat will be favored in the next election regardless. It’s math

although he hasnt announced, lets just wait for Tim Scott,,,even though he may run for Prez, i think/along with most others,,,hes actually running for VP,,,,as i may havent mentioned before,,,a,,DeSantis/Scott ticket would be the nightmare ticket for libs to run against.....cant say that Tim Scott is a white supremasist!

although he hasnt announced, lets just wait for Tim Scott,,,even though he may run for Prez, i think/along with most others,,,hes actually running for VP,,,,as i may havent mentioned before,,,a,,DeSantis/Scott ticket would be the nightmare ticket for libs to run against.....cant say that Tim Scott is a white supremasist!
Most women voters don't know, don't care, and don't want to hear about policy or competence. Two conservative men on the same ticket would be a loser for the GOP.

Only because it’s not a slam dunk Biden will be running. Once it looks like he’ll live that long he’s the favorite. A democrat will be favored in the next election regardless. It’s math
Agreed, Biden would be favored over a Republican, but its not math, its pollsters.
Please recall that Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016.

A new next President is a Dark Horse, IMO.

DeSantis might be nominated sense the GOP has turned against Democracy in America, and the vast majority of our population supports universal suffrage: Thus, DeSantis will not be elected.

Women who are capable and credible to be nominated for President, all Democrats:
Gretchen Whitmer, Amy Klobuchar, Kathleen Sebelius, Katherine Brown, Patty Murray, Jeanne Shaheen are women who have the background to run for the Office of President along with Kamala Harris, Gina Raimondo and Deb Haaland.

Agreed, Biden would be favored over a Republican, but its not math, its pollsters.
Please recall that Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016.

Hillary did win. Trump cheated. The election was fixed and the Chinese shipped in bamboo ballots which were fed into a machine Dominion seeded with an algorithm programmed by Chavez to count votes incorrectly.

Forum List

Back