Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

What lies were told by the committee? I know you think you're a comedian, but you're
a failure at that, also too! You spew lies and distort reality for laughs. Serious people spot your lies and wonder why you're so stupid. Now, answer with another emoji. That's your brain's total capability.
More post from the most ignorant member of this forum

So, the hang Mike pence insurrection didn’t want to unconstitutionality forcibly keep the former 1-term loser as president…
Like the bulk of the faulty/very fake indeed/ reports by the press, the noose was not accompanied by a hang Mike Pence notice of any fashion. In fact the noose was cut down and laying on the walk when the media noticed it and picked it up and delivered it to the FBI. Still no hang pence notice was there.

Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies​

NYT-Siena.jpg

CBS-Peace-and-Prosperity-Poll-1.jpg

CBS-peace-and-prosperity-poll-3.jpg

It would seem that the DNC & Intelligence Division's 'Lie Factories' are failing to convince independent voters. :thup:

;)

I can produce the testimony of a Commander of the capitol police detailing that Cheney and Kizenger, et al, refused to have him testify. That he was talking to his boss on J6 and asking for more help. She noting there was no insurrection refused to call for the national Guard that was at her disposal.
The Speaker of the House has no control over the national guard. True story bro. And you’re claiming to be 85 years old?

The Speaker of the House has no control over the national guard. True story bro. And you’re claiming to be 85 years old?
You did not see me mention the speaker of the house. Why did you miss that?

Okay...

The commander of the CHP...who is that then? You did say...

"That he was talking to his boss on J6 and asking for more help"

Just a name and their title please.
Tarik Johnson was on the phone to his boss. She bossed the CP.

Okay, name his boss’s name and her title please. In your own words.
I handed the video to you on a silver platter where he names his boss. I was talking of his comments with her that day on the phone.

I handed the video to you on a silver platter where he names his boss. I was talking of his comments with her that day on the phone.
But, for some reason, you won't name who his boss is.

You claim to be 85 years old. You've said it wasn't the Speaker of the House.

So obviously it's not Nancy Pelosi--who was the Speaker of the House at the time of the 1/6 Trump insurrection.

So I'm really at a loss to who this guy thinks his boss was.

If you want to name the name and be a man for once, feel free. If not....kindly go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back