Insufferable actors/actresses

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
During a discussion of favorite films and television shows, it quickly became apparent that most people have an actor or actress who is a complete turn-off, and they can't stand any film in which they are featured.

For me, I admit to having more than one. Kevin Costner is such a horrible "actor" that I don't even want to be in the same building where one of his films is being shown. If he is ever in a film with Meryl Streep, I will have to bomb the theater (before any paying customers arrive) to prevent the possibility...

Do any of our other correspondents have similar reactions to famous thespians?

Costner can be bad and good at times,He was excellent in JFK for example,his southern accent for a southern attorney was spot on. I cannot stand Streep the fact she is a globalist who hates America,many actors in Hollywood are sellouts who hate America as well just like her.

George Clooney. The worst.
Could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile: The guy is ugly looking as hell,him being cast as Bruce Wayne was an insult to Batman fans. I also cant stand Tom cruise,have not seen a movie of his in over a decade at least,not because I think he is a bad actor which he was in his early days,but got better as he got older,but because he is into Scientology.

Last edited:
One of the girls quit last week as she was on her final chance . The smarter one almost got fired today and made the biggest error you can make in my store
into Scientology.
There's a whole religion in Hollywood based on vague allusions to “clearance” or being “cleared” for access to government classified information.
>>> Still in prison for exposing Democrat crimes that were never going to be prosecuted.
>>> July 2007 airstrike in Baghdad in which two Reuters photographers were killed and two children were wounded.

During a discussion of favorite films and television shows, it quickly became apparent that most people have an actor or actress who is a complete turn-off, and they can't stand any film in which they are featured.

For me, I admit to having more than one. Kevin Costner is such a horrible "actor" that I don't even want to be in the same building where one of his films is being shown. If he is ever in a film with Meryl Streep, I will have to bomb the theater (before any paying customers arrive) to prevent the possibility...

Do any of our other correspondents have similar reactions to famous thespians?

I have a pretty dim view of everyone in the media. People in media, by definition want to play up to the camera. That makes them do absolutely idiotic things, to try and fit in with the popular view.

The worst one lately, was Taylor Swift, where because of the woke crowd of left-wing idiots, produced a "documentary" saying how horribly oppressed she was as a women.

Here she is, having the world handed to her on a silver platter by age 17, and at 31 is worth $360 Million dollars, and having grown up in a upper middle class family, father a stock broker, and mother a mutual fund manager..... and then she wants to make a movie showing how oppressed she is because women earn less than men, and whatnot......

It's insane at every level.

Just like Colin kaepernick being paid $130 Million, to throw a ball in the air, saying he's completely oppressed.

So my view of all hollywood is really low. Honestly, they are all moronic fools.

Whether they are good actors or not, doesn't matter. The only three actors have real respect for, is Denzel Washington, who asked in an interview about racism said, hard work wins, and that's why he's achieved success in life. Morgan Freidman who said that anyone can achieve the American dream, and race has nothing to do with it, and he and other like him are proof.

And lastly, Anthony Hopkins who said this...

"People ask me questions about present situations in life, and I say, 'I don't know, I'm just an actor. I don't have any opinions. Actors are pretty stupid. My opinion is not worth anything. There's no controversy for me, so don't engage me in it, because I'm not going to participate.'"

It's funny how all the non-woke non-left-wing actors, are all the best actors in Hollywood.

Not really an actor but Bill Maher...I never figured out why he is on television.

But those of who acting is their vocation:

Chris Elliott.
Jay Mohr
Eddie Murphy

Not to mention they are Communists. There’s a weather man on TV and a stand-up comedian. It's part of the same set. Mainstream media news anchors owned by Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, and friends.

I bet his cock is as thick as a fire hydrant.

90Nb.gif

Forum List

Back