“ The Chi “ on showtime

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1692430354888.jpeg

Has anybody watched the show?

The first season had a white police officer as a supporting actor. There were other white actors and actresses in the first season.

He was gone by season three no explanation provided. I believe the show creator thought it was racist after the Floyd riots to have any white actors in the film. It’s on season six and there are basically no white people in the show. Other than white characters depicted as servants or in some derogatory insane fashion.

There was a part during a video game scene where a black female character says to her male friend “come on beat these Anglo-Saxons” so we can get going. Imagine for a moment Any show on HBO or Showtime where you have a white girl say come on “Beat these two Africans so we can get going” imagine something on HBO today where white people are constantly using the N-word but in a positive fashion. That is exactly what the Chi is like just reversed.

The ratings have utterly plummeted yet this show is still being aired. This is the exact type of TV show that makes people angry and upset whether they’re white or black. It’s based on propaganda.

If the roles were reversed, people would be complaining that this show makes whites want to hate Black people.

In before the propagandaists “ say oh what’s wrong you’re not used to movies where it’s all white people”. They being the pro blm white people never stop trolling…. They have no clue what it’s like to be a poor white or black person in this country.

the undeniable facts are racism and segregation was a worldwide issue before 1960. But look at any American movie in the 70s and 80s there’s tons of black actors.

Everything you could imagine is in the show “the chi” Tons of racism, tons of stereotypes, anti-police hatred. And although the ratings plummeted, you gotta wonder why this stuff is still on television.

What's wrong? You don't want to see the reality of what some folks actually live in?

The show depicts real everyday life, ups and downs. I guess you would love for them to bring back the Cosby show, which was a fairy tale at best.
There is not one positive depiction of a white person from season three to season five. I’m on season five now I’ve literally seen no white actors other than making them look like idiots

The black chief Brandon was is the best part of the show and they canceled him after s2 because of cancel culture because of the me too movement.

The chi misrepresents Black people. It makes them look stupid and violent.

“The wire” was way way better. That was the real deal season two of the wire, showing the dock workers, the Italian Americans Polish Americans , black Americans working together, doing their own things and the gang members like Omar

And that’s why “the wire” was way more critically acclaimed and got better ratings. Here on season six of the chi there’s about 100,000 people watching each episode ..season one and two were decent, but only because of the the character Brandon, It’s an awful show now and it really boggles one mind as to why the show is still on the air, considering the extremely low ratings. Other shows that have had higher viewership have been canceled after just two or three seasons, but not the Chi

What's wrong? You don't want to see the reality of what some folks actually live in?

The show depicts real everyday life, ups and downs. I guess you would love for them to bring back the Cosby show, which was a fairy tale at best.

We don't care how you live, you made your own choices.

Forum List

Back