Insufferable actors/actresses

George Clooney. The worst.
Could not have said it better myself. :thankusmile: The guy is ugly looking as hell,him being cast as Bruce Wayne was an insult to Batman fans. I also cant stand Tom cruise,have not seen a movie of his in over a decade at least,not because I think he is a bad actor which he was in his early days,but got better as he got older,but because he is into Scientology.
Tom has come off as a frat boy since he did Risky Business.

Can't stand him.

While we're on the topic, you hardly ever see this guy any more in front of the camera unless he's paying to be there himself as executive producer....Billy Crystal. The only thing I have ever liked that he was in (and it wasn't because he was in it) was America's Sweethearts.

Threads like this are interesting to me. I can't help but wonder if the opinions are based on the actors actual body of work or the political preferences of the actor.
If I were to ask all the trump supporters their opinion of Robert Di Niro what would the response be?

During a discussion of favorite films and television shows, it quickly became apparent that most people have an actor or actress who is a complete turn-off, and they can't stand any film in which they are featured.

For me, I admit to having more than one. Kevin Costner is such a horrible "actor" that I don't even want to be in the same building where one of his films is being shown. If he is ever in a film with Meryl Streep, I will have to bomb the theater (before any paying customers arrive) to prevent the possibility...

Do any of our other correspondents have similar reactions to famous thespians?

Sylvester Stallone.

I like witty or subtle comedy thus the over the top comedians are insufferable to me. Will Farrell and Jim Carey are on my list, although they work in cartoony comedies like Grinch and Elf.

And the other bitch I can't stand is Bette Midler.

I used to liked he voice and her acting ... Now I hate her.
The only two movies of hers that I have seen is Parental Guidance and The First Wives Club and the only reason why I saw the first wives film is because my most favorite actor is in it, Bronson Pinchot that is and according to him, she was a complete and total what you label her here.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for what Bronson had to say about her.

Tom Cruise.
I will acknowledge the fact he can seriously act. But his ego is so huge that over and over the films he chooses are ones where he has superman talent on something or another, and of course every woman in the movie is amazingly good looking and wants him so bad.
Numerous movies of his I specifically never watch, no matter how popular, because he is in it.

meryl streep
sean pean
alec baldwin
steve colbert
seth myers
Oh hell.... Alec Baldwin... how the hell is this guy who he is??
He can't act worth a plug nickel, and is a world class jerk and abuser in real life.
He can be funny, I have seen him in interviews and he is killing it. But I can't get beyond the fact he is a horrible person.

Donald Trump
elixir-de-spa-miniature-bottle-5-cl.jpg

Tom Cruise.
I will acknowledge the fact he can seriously act. But his ego is so huge that over and over the films he chooses are ones where he has superman talent on something or another, and of course every woman in the movie is amazingly good looking and wants him so bad.
Numerous movies of his I specifically never watch, no matter how popular, because he is in it.

When was the last time Tom Cruise actually acted in anything? 2008's Valkyrie, in my opinion. Everything since then has been some variation of his Ethan Hunt character from Mission Impossible or the actual character itself. The last really good appearance in a film for him was his turn as Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.

I am fairly well convinced he has been taking these high paying low effort roles so he can pay his Cult of Scientology dues...

And don't even get me started on his casting as Jack Reacher...

Tom Cruise.

When was the last time Tom Cruise actually acted in anything? 2008's Valkyrie, in my opinion. Everything since then has been some variation of his Ethan Hunt character from Mission Impossible or the actual character itself. The last really good appearance in a film for him was his turn as Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.

I am fairly well convinced he has been taking these high paying low effort roles so he can pay his Cult of Scientology dues...

And don't even get me started on his casting as Jack Reacher...
I cannot possibly watch Jack Reacher.
He looks exactly like what he is... a near 60 year old mini-man trying desperately to look like a 30 year old bad ass.
Like Bill Burr said... "would you rather be a good looking 50 year old... or a look like a 24 year old lizard?"
He looks, and is pathetic. Someone ridiculously clinging to their former selves, and expecting everyone else to go along.

Forum List

Back