TV's Snow Piercer

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I watched the one on netflix..the movie. I thought it interesting. But I have not watched season 1 of the tv show. Is it worth bingeing?

Gonna give it another try to stop smoking and will need to watch something to keep my mind off having a cig. I don't like chick flicks (romance crap) or comedies. I like gritty movies/shows and need a binge worthy show. I have netflix, prime and cable but not hbo. Any suggestions?

I only watched the movie, which I thought was OK, but not great. If you try the show, let me know what you think. ;)

Oh, as far as recommendations, if you haven't watched it, you could try The Boys on Prime.

Gonna give it another try to stop smoking and will need to watch something to keep my mind off having a cig. I don't like chick flicks (romance crap) or comedies. I like gritty movies/shows and need a binge worthy show. I have netflix, prime and cable but not hbo. Any suggestions?
Good luck with the stop smoking.
I and my wife are now about 8 weeks without. Used the patch for the first few weeks.
A few shows we like.
Yellowstone
The Expanse
The Man in the High Castle
Better Call Saul, of course we loved Breaking Bad.
I am thinking of checking out Westworld.

I only watched the movie, which I thought was OK, but not great. If you try the show, let me know what you think. ;)

Oh, as far as recommendations, if you haven't watched it, you could try The Boys on Prime.
On the channel TNT, I tried to binge it. Got all the way thru episode 3 but from 4 on...they want me to pay to see it. Nope. If it was really that good, I would have considered paying to see the rest of the episodes, but I already figured out the plot so.....I'll pass until its free.

On the channel TNT, I tried to binge it. Got all the way thru episode 3 but from 4 on...they want me to pay to see it. Nope. If it was really that good, I would have considered paying to see the rest of the episodes, but I already figured out the plot so.....I'll pass until its free.

They'll probably replay season one right before season two starts on January 25th.

I liked the movie and the series, but they aren’t really comparable.

I am looking forward to Season 2.

Forum List

Back