"Innocent Mistake" or Deliberate Misinformation?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Throughout this COVID-19 hysteria, one question did not leave my head when I looked at official mortality statistics. It was and still remains incomprehensible to me how it was possible to carry out pathoanatomical studies of so many dead people for the diagnosis of coronovirus.

Now, something is starting to clear up, although it is still unclear who decided to go to such a scam to submit fake data. Although, in America of the current " New Economy" which Vincent Fort, Georgia State Democratic senator called the “Reverse Robin Hood”, everything is possible if it benefits five percent of the population.
So, let us read:

"...That count is subject to revision, as data collection has not been uniform. The New York Department of Health, for example, made the decision in early April to count deaths in the state that were probably due to COVID-19, but the person was never diagnosed or treated for the disease. The addition raised the national death toll by over 3,700."

( The White House’s best-case scenario for the pandemic slips out of reach)

1587855573802.png

It's a false flag personified country wide to see how many tools are actually in the box.
As usual, it costs tax payers monetarily as well as the exercising of their Liberty in their pursuit of what they desire to pursue. An empty suit, in several states, have deemed themselves the arbiter about who counts more- and people actually buy into the enormous overeaching of a"granted" authority.

There appears to be a lot of tools in the box, especially hammers, referred to as the media.

Sadly, the tools don't know any better.

It didn't take very much to convince them to fudge the numbers.

93367179_2366889226935256_1021176062861639680_n.jpg

="Oddball, post: 24535379, member: 17281
Deliberate misinformation.

Not even a question about it.

Aha, I got it...

1587863128758.png

Last edited:
QUOTE="Thunk, post: 24535891, member: 72570"
QUOTE="EdwardBaiamonte, post: 24535855, member: 34008"]
do you have any idea at all about what your point is??? Care to tell us????

No leftists ever do.

When asked what they are protesting...all the leftist protesters reply "I'd rather not say".

Do they even know what the word "protest" means? :lol:

"A written declaration, typically by a notary public, that a bill has been presented and payment or acceptance refused."

Prescriptions for two antimalarial drugs jumped by 46 times the average when the president promoted them on TV. There’s no proof they work against Covid-19.

1587864466293.png

Forum List

Back