24% of Americans Say They Know Someone Who Died from COVID Vaccine, More May Become Plaintiffs in Lawsuits

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Once fraud is shown all legal immunity granted by the CARES Act is null and void. And we have plenty of that. Fraud means deliberate covering up of data, not just fog of war, haste-makes-waste.

New Details Emerge on How Pfizer Covered Up COVID Vaccine Trial Failures

Childrens Health Defense

"Details continue to emerge about cover-ups and fraud during Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine trials as Die Welt, a mainstream media outlet in Germany, revealed that numerous subjects who suffered adverse events, including deaths, were removed from the trial data..."

All people need to do is keep believing their own eyes and ears. You know your loved ones better than anyone.

------------------------------------------

NBC News Atlanta: US Government Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

Early Roll-Out Covid-19 Vaccine Injuries

Prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID
COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities | Journal of Medical Ethics

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?
ongtFQD.png

y0FhilB.png

[youtube]4ZB0UziOOY8[/youtube]

#ExcessDeaths

WHO Global excess deaths associated with COVID-19, January 2020 - December 2021
whoed1-1.jpg

SOURCE FOR GRAPHS: Excess mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to average over previous years

R7TClqp.png

DtwOqX7.png

lKvaCKS.png

7JgfZax.png

COVID Vaccine Victim Information

Search Twitter by #VaccineInjuries and #VaccineGenocide

Real Not Rare.

Real Not Rare Facebook page.

REACT19.Org

CanWeTalkAboutIt.org

“Anecdotals” (documentary)

“Safe and Effective” (documentary)

The Vaccine Reaction

Children’s Health Defense

World Council for Health: Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

1,000+ Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries

Reuters: COVID Vaccine Injury Claims Skyrocket 16-Fold to 5400

Last edited:
Once fraud is shown all legal immunity granted by the CARES Act is null and void. And we have plenty of that. Fraud means deliberate covering up of data, not just fog of war, haste-makes-waste.

Childrens Health Defense

"Details continue to emerge about cover-ups and fraud during Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine trials as Die Welt, a mainstream media outlet in Germany, revealed that numerous subjects who suffered adverse events, including deaths, were removed from the trial data..."

All people need to do is keep believing their own eyes and ears. You know your loved ones better than anyone.

You are an expert at uncovering more death caused by the Trump vaccine.

Have you sent this info to Gym Jordan so we can get to the bottom of Trump's vile vaccine?

Childrens Health Defense

Happy to be in the majority. Doesn't seem like a very scientific survey.

Childrens Health Defense

RFK Jr...Dismissed! :auiqs.jpg:

Childrens Health Defense

As opposed to me. My husband and I have a very large, wide, far-ranging family, circle of friends, old business associates we've come to know well over the years, neighbors we know well enough to visit with from time to time. And though I believe the vast majority were vaccinated and most boosted, I don't know of a single injury, serious medical event, or death caused by the COVID vaccine.

All but one of the several in that group that contracted COVID and had any long lasting effects or died were the unvaccinated. Yes some of the vaccinated also got COVID but recovered without long lasting effects. The one vaccinated loved one who died with COVID--my sister--was already imperiled by congestive heart failure.

That is not saying injuries or deaths didn't happen. I'm not saying there wasn't disinformation. I'm not saying that all of the data shouldn't be impartially reviewed and analyzed so we all know what the actual facts are. And that is not saying that I don't think getting or not getting vaccinated should be the person's choice. Vaccines should never be mandated by any level of government.

But I do hope any disinformation turns out to be unintentional or not intended to harm via any kind of deception as I do believe the vaccine saved many millions from serious illness, injury, long lasting or permanent bad consequences, and death.

Last edited:
I only know of (possibly) one, a perfectly healthy guy in his early 30s that got the clot shot and up and had a heart attack the next year while at a local gym doing his normal lifting routine.

His dad said when they did the autopsy he had liver issues too and the young man didn't even drink.

I only know of (possibly) one, a perfectly healthy guy in his early 30s that got the clot shot and up and had a heart attack the next year while at a local gym doing his normal lifting routine.

His dad said when they did the autopsy he had liver issues too and the young man didn't even drink.

There ya have it

His death could have no other cause than the jab he got over a year ago.

And the masked with needles dangling out of their arms will block their entry to the court building

I know 17 people who died from Covid, 1 who has a real bout with long covid, and no deaths from the vax.
Such a fucking liar. My crowd is 60-90 in age and numbers in the hundreds and one with diabetes and a leg amputation died With Covid .
There is not one person in the USA who has had more than 10 family members And close friends who died From Covid.

You vax nuts need to Stop declaring direct and extreme personal affiliation with issues discussed here. You feel it makes you convincing but it makes you look very much the bullshitter .

Prove it or STFU

Names and death certificates and proof of the relationship you allegedly have with these 17 "people".

Anybody can lie.

Next up will be the one who held the hands of 25 family and close friends Covid victims as they took their last breath
These children come up with crap that defies all credibility and feel it will resonate

Last edited:
Next up will be the one who held the hands of 25 family and close friends Covid victims as the took their last breath
These children come up with crap that defies all credibility and feel it will resonate

Bottomless wells of leftist ignorance.

Not to mention really bad theater.

80+ million people claim to personally know the same 3 people?

Obviously fooling you once was just too easy.

You are an expert at uncovering more death caused by the Trump vaccine.

Have you sent this info to Gym Jordan so we can get to the bottom of Trump's vile vaccine?

Great so Left and Right agree that the mRNA injections are "vile" and an agent of depopulation genocide. You just want to argue over who to blame.

Did Trump mandate them? No only Biden did, and threatened people who would not submit. So let's say Trump created the gun but only Biden made you put it to your head and pull the triigger in a game of Russian Roulette.

Who is more culpable, now that we are in rare agreement on something?

Biden threatens clot-shot refusers "patience wearing thin"

Forum List

Back